Valuable 'Brands'

spyinthesky

A recent report by 'Brand Directory' indicates that Saints are now rated 45th in Football's Most Valuable Brand League Table, down from 19th last year

Valuation is now $132m down from $281m

There are a number of other commercial 'value' measurements in the report.

We sit well below Bournemouth in the table!!!

For most of us this all means very little but perhaps sponsors and the like take all this stuff into consideration.

Wasn't Ralph supposed to be responsible for improving our commercial presence/revenue?

No bonus for you Ralphie boy!!!!!!

I thin we are still waiting for the "5 Pledges".

They were due out in February and I'm sure when they are finally released our fortunes on the pitch will improve markedly and our 'brand status' will shoot up the table.

I thin we are still waiting for the "5 Pledges".

They were due out in February and I'm sure when they are finally released our fortunes on the pitch will improve markedly and our 'brand status' will shoot up the table.

God can you imagine the sickly congratulatory piece Reed and Kruegar will be thinking up as they slap each other on the backs?

'We are masters by leaving it to the correct time to relieve MP from his job, to give our newly selected manager, who we went through vigorous tests and considerable time before choosing the right man'

God can you imagine the sickly congratulatory piece Reed and Kruegar will be thinking up as they slap each other on the backs?

'We are masters by leaving it to the correct time to relieve MP from his job, to give our newly selected manager, who we went through vigorous tests and considerable time before choosing the right man'

It's going to be absolutely sickening if they do go down that route. Saying things like "we never panicked" "we showed loyalty but changed things when it mattered" "Hughes has been on our radar for a long time and he will now be leading us to a new era with exciting and attacking football which is the Southampton way." Don't forget "this has been a challenging season with the VVD saga largely to blame for our temporary difficulties. With our acquisition team in place, we know that a small club like Southampton have the capability to double digit next year."