Vote goal of the season!

Disco Stu

Bloody popularity contest so vote early and often or some Man U, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool tap in will win - Laptop, mobile, multiple votes. Yes, he's been an ar5e, but let's get that goal the credit it deserves.

Of course the Boufal goal was the best of the bunch that MOTD chose, but it stood no chance when Joe Public was allowed to select the final three as we don't have a glory club following. Boufal's chances of winning were on a par with the UK's in the Eurovision Song Contest

Wow a Liverpool player won it, shock.

Should have a panel of experts, impartial ones, not ex-Liverpool or Man Utd players and get an actual objective vote not how many people in China voted.

I'm afraid to say, while it shouldn't, this constant bigging up of certain clubs, and players from those clubs, has just made football really boring (in my eyes). I look at certain reviews of the season and hopes for next, and most commentators are hoping for more than a 1 horse race. What they mean is the Big 6 being closer together rather than hoping that all 20 teams are being in with a chance.

I'm afraid to say, while it shouldn't, this constant bigging up of certain clubs, and players from those clubs, has just made football really boring (in my eyes). I look at certain reviews of the season and hopes for next, and most commentators are hoping for more than a 1 horse race. What they mean is the Big 6 being closer together rather than hoping that all 20 teams are being in with a chance.

Yep, this season has been pretty dull, and I don't think that's just because Saints have been bad. The season Leicester won the league was the best, and I don't think it will ever be beaten - mainly because the big clubs and Premier League will make sure that sort of season never happens again.

They really shouldn't bother having a competition about the greatest goal of the season when it comprises teams outside of the top six. It is just a complete waste of time. Just have the goals scored by players of the top six glory clubs and have done with it. Maybe have a competition for the best goal scored by any of the other clubs as a separate entity.

They really shouldn't bother having a competition about the greatest goal of the season when it comprises teams outside of the top six. It is just a complete waste of time. Just have the goals scored by players of the top six glory clubs and have done with it. Maybe have a competition for the best goal scored by any of the other clubs as a separate entity.

Maybe they could extend it so that the top 6 p1ss off and play in their own little mini league, and leave the rest of us to it.