The World Cup Thread

Lighthouse

Will this f*cking commentator please stfu about "if Germany do go out" as if it's a done deal? Tempting fate.

He is an utter ****end. Skate supporter as well for what it's worth, did my head in speaking as if they were out all game.

Idiot.

When are these people paid to give their opinions going to learn the rules Upson " it's a pen and a red card", no it's ****inb not . The rules changed. It's bad enough having chicks giving their opinions, without blokes getting stuff wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will this f*cking commentator please stfu about "if Germany do go out" as if it's a done deal? Tempting fate.
He actually ruined the game for me. Just wouldn't shut the fudge up about all the "seismic" implications of a result that had yet to happen. On and on and on - ffs, just annouce who has passed the ball and to whom. It requires no further editorialising.

ITV are and always have been the pits.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

And England potentially get Mexico in the quarters.

I think England have got a good chance this year. But I can't say I particularly fancy Mexico in the knock outs!

Give me any of the billy big boys with ego issues before a decent team.

I think England have got a good chance this year. But I can't say I particularly fancy Mexico in the knock outs!

Give me any of the billy big boys with ego issues before a decent team.

Two words; Barry McGuigan.

He actually ruined the game for me. Just wouldn't shut the fudge up about all the "seismic" implications of a result that had yet to happen. On and on and on - ffs, just annouce who has passed the ball and to whom. It requires no further editorialising.

ITV are and always have been the pits.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

This, also lost count of the number of times he mentioned they were down on the coast of the Black Sea. We got it the first time ffs.

He's an utter (skate) pillock.

Not sure who's worse out of him and that awful screechy woman the BBC had the other day.

He is an utter ****end. Skate supporter as well for what it's worth, did my head in speaking as if they were out all game.

Idiot.

He's a Chelsea fan with skate sympathies having been based their working on a local radio station and covering their matches for a number of years. He's still a **** tho'.

When are these people paid to give their opinions going to learn the rules Upson " it's a pen and a red card", no it's ****inb not . The rules changed. It's bad enough having chicks giving their opinions, without blokes getting stuff wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a red card if the foul was given for a push in the back. It's only not a red if it's a genuine attempt to win the ball.

You don’t save them.

Panama are a proper ****-house side

Yep, they look pretty agricultural, wouldn't relax just yet, you know England can still cock it up from here.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I will be amazed if Panama have 11 left on the pitch after 90 minutes, a bit concerned they take it out on one of our players too.
Need to take LC off at half time to protect him.

England looking good but we have played two poor sides. My main worry is how good our defence is once we come up against a side with some quality attacking players. The Belgium game will give us a much better idea of our chances in the tournament.

Some of the passing at the back and between midfield at the start was pretty sloppy.

How folks say we’re not great, it looks like sound player management, we know what’s in front of us it’s 30°, do what we need to do to get the job done, when the the game is done go and run round the garden for 45 minutes. Panama are one of those type of teams we have stumbled round with over the years.

I'm assuming that we are carrying Sterling through this game and then we're going to retire him for the rest of the tournament.

It’s bizarre.

He has been very poor again. As has young.

Gareth for some reason, likes them both