The World Cup Thread

Lighthouse

Morocco a lot quicker to the ball and sharper at the moment. So much better than their opening game....

As per the first game, William Carvalho just waddles through games with no urgency.

They were quite spritely in that first game too for a while but completely lost it after about 30 minutes. They don't look to have much of a final third threat though... as soon as they get to the box the Portugal defence deal with them fairly easily.

Edited by mrfahaji

‘Bet it’s more fun’ my ar se. Me being a greedy bastard though HT/FT Spain was a gift. Fcking Iran spoilt that half. Although have managed to give Tyldeley a hard on. Doesn’t take much admittedly

I happened to mention that IMHO anyone who supports England and was going to Russia was rather insane etc.

IF the following is genuine then I feel my case is proved beyond any doubt.

A video showing a group of England fans giving sickening salutes and singing Nazi songs in the World Cup host city

of Volgograd, in which nearly 2 million people died during WWII, has appeared online.

In the footage, which was reportedly taken after England beat Tunisia 2-1 at Volgograd Arena on Monday, the morons

are seen performing Nazi salutes while shouting “Sieg Heil”. They also sang songs which glorify the Third Reich.

https://www.rt.com/sport/430370-english-fans-nazi-video-volgograd/

:mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes:

I happened to mention that IMHO anyone who supports England and was going to Russia was rather insane etc.

A video showing a group of England fans giving sickening salutes and singing Nazi songs in the World Cup host city

of Volgograd, in which nearly 2 million people died during WWII, has appeared online.

In the footage, which was reportedly taken after England beat Tunisia 2-1 at Volgograd Arena on Monday, the morons

are seen performing Nazi salutes while shouting “Sieg Heil”. They also sang songs which glorify the Third Reich.

If this is true, I hope the St. Petersburg Ultras tear them apart.

They are not doing that in my name. Stalingrad was horrific (both my wife's grandfathers survived but were captured on the German side, the PoW camp was horrific, and they had to walk back to Austria afterwards).

On the other hand, this could well be Putin propaganda.

If this is true, I hope the St. Petersburg Ultras tear them apart.

They are not doing that in my name. Stalingrad was horrific (both my wife's grandfathers survived but were captured on the German side, the PoW camp was horrific, and they had to walk back to Austria afterwards).

On the other hand, this could well be Putin propaganda.

It’s true (was linked in the independent yesterday) but in the same breath there were Russians doing the same. Just a bunch of right wing loons that masquerade as football fans.

These commentators are horrid. I've put on radio commentary. #equalitymess

Clive Tyldesley on ITV is increasingly almost as annoying, it’s as if each match day morning he downs a couple of cans of ACME Spouting BøłIøćks with his breakfast. And whilst Hoddle is at the toaster spikes his coffee with a few drops too!

Ah, Russia Today. No doubt this video of three drunken idiots, singing songs about Spurs fans/Jews, will be served up as justification next time 100 Russian ultras beat the living sh*te out of some innocent bystanders.

Clive Tyldesley on ITV is increasingly almost as annoying, it’s as if each match day morning he downs a couple of cans of ACME Spouting BøłIøćks with his breakfast. And whilst Hoddle is at the toaster spikes his coffee with a few drops too!

Yeah, Clive Tyldesley winds me up. No idea when to stop talking and seemingly on an ego trip. Probably was **** at football as a kid and has a very thin understanding of what's going on.

Yeah, Clive Tyldesley winds me up. No idea when to stop talking and seemingly on an ego trip. Probably was **** at football as a kid and has a very thin understanding of what's going on.

The only good thing about Clive Tyldesley is that he isn't Peter Drury. But he is still pretty unbearable.