Glaswegian Kenyan

ALWAYS_SFC

Tbf Glasgow was a bell end n was the most popular poster of all time with 318 forum Friends.

Today actually marks 4 years since his last post.... Time flies.

Glasgow has been mentioned 3 billion times since his last post in 2014. R.I.P Glasgow

Fixed it for you, for accuracy

Nope, never have used this forum before. Sadly everyone on here seems either rude or obsessed with Glasgow, which is strange considering this is a Saints forum. I will give posting anything a rest for a week until this bizarre behavior calms down. Thanks for your time.

How long is a week in Kenya as your "giving posting a rest for a week" lasted less than 2 days.... :lol:

I just feel very victimized on this site. Just come on here to share and gain knowledge about Southampton FC. From the start i've been name called. Odd way to be with fellow supporters.

You'll have to toughen up Eko.

Some proper forum hardmen on this site.

If they smell weakness they pounce!!

Stay strong brother. Light n Love from sunny Glasgow

You'll have to toughen up Eko.

Some proper forum hardmen on this site.

If they smell weakness they pounce!!

Stay strong brother. Light n Love from sunny Glasgow

Thanks, as we say "sticks in a bundle are unbreakable"

Love and Light.

He doesn't think you're someone else.

He just has very limited banter and charisma

Hilarious.... talking to yourself.... low self esteem,loneliness,delusion,paranoia, schizophrenia.....

But at least your getting a response and not just in your own head...

Hilarious.... talking to yourself.... low self esteem,loneliness,delusion,paranoia, schizophrenia.....

But at least your getting a response and not just in your own head...

You do know I'm not him, don't you? But then again you are Benji, so you'd know about double usernames.

You do know I'm not him, don't you? But then again you are Benji, so you'd know about double usernames.

:lol:

Look!! Glaskenyee` youve been rumbled... accept it.

I like Benji so if i was to have double username i would like it.....

Hey Benji !! can we share :adore:

I will only send one if every user on here does the same. Don't see why im being singled out.

It will be a good move as we will know what you and Glasgow look like as you are one and the same

What about the pic you promised MLG ?

Excellent, can`t wait to see it......................................... Calling MLG to the Muppet show

He cannot post it due to copyright infringements of where said photo was taken. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

I don't understand the kick they get. Is it that they know everyone else thinks they're a **** and enjoy the approbation, or is it they think they're funny / creative? Can ****ing in shop doorways ever be funny / creative?

I get a kick out of being me. :)

The saddest part is other people thinking i'm someone else and getting abuse for it. But whatever, life goes on.

I have no idea if you're Bournemouth Saint / Glasgow Saint / Heisenburg / whoever else or not. If you're not - then welcome. My advice is just dont be as tragic as him / Dalek and you'll be fine.

Eko I will give you some advise.

If you want to be seen a "good poster" you should limit the amount of opinion(s) you have and NEVER post anything negative or anti Saints - basically just sit on the fence with all debates. Keep posts limited to "agreed" or "good post"

However if you are a passionate saints / football fan you will struggle on here. Having a strong opinion or view on any SFC matter is generally not welcome. If you question management - troll, if you disagree or challenge a happy clapper post - troll, if you question the merits of a signing - troll. You get the idea...

Decide if you want to post openly and honestly and with integrity and see which pile you drop into.

Personally I don't understand what the fence sitters get or offer to the forum, but each to there own.

In life you have winners and losers and I don't see many winners sitting on fences

Light n love X

The saddest part is other people thinking i'm someone else and getting abuse for it. But whatever, life goes on.
Well I think you have the record of becoming the most well known poster so early in the life of this site

Eko I will give you some advise.

If you want to be seen a "good poster" you should limit the amount of opinion(s) you have and NEVER post anything negative or anti Saints - basically just sit on the fence with all debates. Keep posts limited to "agreed" or "good post"

However if you are a passionate saints / football fan you will struggle on here. Having a strong opinion or view on any SFC matter is generally not welcome. If you question management - troll, if you disagree or challenge a happy clapper post - troll, if you question the merits of a signing - troll. You get the idea...

Decide if you want to post openly and honestly and with integrity and see which pile you drop into.

Personally I don't understand what the fence sitters get or offer to the forum, but each to there own.

In life you have winners and losers and I don't see many winners sitting on fences

Light n love X

Talking to yourself..... finally gone nuts