Glaswegian Kenyan

ALWAYS_SFC

Based on this thread. I am clearly the best poster on this site. Love and Light from Kenya.

You've not made it until Always_sfc, Micky and OttawaSaint start private messaging you!!

Showing great early potential though. Love and light from Scotland

Ohhhhh what do they say?

They're known as the mongboard mitchells - not be messed about with. I assume you know the soap Eastenders from your time in the UK? Set in an area a bit like Kayole in Nairobi or Easterhouse in Glasgow pal.

Edited by shurlock

You've not made it until Always_sfc, Micky and OttawaSaint start private messaging you!!

Showing great early potential though. Love and light from Scotland

:lol:

Glaskenyaberg loves the attention and i have loads of PMS from him asking for respect.... got to earn that

At the moment he`s a little down as we stayed up....

And i forgot to add Shulock he like to answer for others as he is seeking attention and thinks hes clever..can you believe it...him clever :lol:

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Ohhhhh what do they say?

ALWAYS_SFC likes to check in from time to time - asks how I am ect, nice guy.

Micky (aka Grant Mitchell) hes the forum enforcer - proper bad ass and all round hard man

Ottawasaint (aka Phil Mitchell) he talks about respecting and not labeling people a fair bit. Think he drinks a fair amount (classic Phil)

I don't "get" this thread.
Ekon, it seems you have the unfortunate posting manner and style of one of the look at me troll posters on here. Such people have used other user names to gain attention and have conversations with themselves to try and underpin any argument they have. Hence many of the less weird posters on here ( I would say normal lol)are suspicious of such new posters. Especially when they have the confidence and swagger to post as though they have been around a long time on this site.

Please answer the questions below

1 What do you think of Les Reed

2 What do think of the clubs transfer policy

3 What do you think of Puel

4 Do you send out messages to be a friend on this site

5 Do you bet on football and brag about your likely winnings

Are there any other questions we should ask??

Ekon, it seems you have the unfortunate posting manner and style of one of the look at me troll posters on here. Such people have used other user names to gain attention and have conversations with themselves to try and underpin any argument they have. Hence many of the less weird posters on here ( I would say normal lol)are suspicious of such new posters. Especially when they have the confidence and swagger to post as though they have been around a long time on this site.

Ask him if he lives in a bedsit in Glasgow and ask him to explain the momentum curve.

I'm about 99% sure he's the poster previously known as Glasgow saint but will not accuse anyone until I'm sure

Ask him if he lives in a bedsit in Glasgow and ask him to explain the momentum curve.

I'm about 99% sure he's the poster previously known as Glasgow saint but will not accuse anyone until I'm sure

could be Bournemouth Saint

Thanks for the input, why would anyone be "shy" on an internet forum, its faceless. Anyway I shall now answer your questions, riddlemaster.

1) Bloke is a mess, has been since Charlton days. Rather have Corteses' arrogance anyday.

2) Its ok, like any clubs has good and bad.

3) Boring bloke, we played well up until Jan and then score little or no goals, not his fault he had players like Redmong.

4) No

5) Betting is a mugs game and generally those who brag have spent thousands to get to that "victory".

My Questions to you

1) Do you prefer old or new Ted Bates statue?

b) Whats your view on the beer in the concourse?

3)Profit?

Dont forget the "do you send PM`s asking for respect"

Do you pretend to play golf when Saints win?

Do you have a Les Reed doll to stick pins in?

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Thanks for the input, why would anyone be "shy" on an internet forum, its faceless. Anyway I shall now answer your questions, riddlemaster.

1) Bloke is a mess, has been since Charlton days. Rather have Corteses' arrogance anyday.

2) Its ok, like any clubs has good and bad.

3) Boring bloke, we played well up until Jan and then score little or no goals, not his fault he had players like Redmong.

4) No

5) Betting is a mugs game and generally those who brag have spent thousands to get to that "victory".

My Questions to you

1) Do you prefer old or new Ted Bates statue?

b) Whats your view on the beer in the concourse?

3)Profit?

As you answered my perfectly reasonable questions I will do the same for you Ekon

1 I preferred the first statue as it looked like Albert Steptoe, Milan Mandaric and an old bloke I used to see picking up fag butts from the gutter when I was a kid. It was so much like modern art, as you have no idea quite what you are looking at and need a pretentious prat to tell you what it was supposed to be.

2 I don't drink beer at football and so cant comment on that

3 I love profit and spend my time making them

Nope, never have used this forum before. Sadly everyone on here seems either rude or obsessed with Glasgow, which is strange considering this is a Saints forum. I will give posting anything a rest for a week until this bizarre behavior calms down. Thanks for your time.

Nope, never have used this forum before. Sadly everyone on here seems either rude or obsessed with Glasgow, which is strange considering this is a Saints forum. I will give posting anything a rest for a week until this bizarre behavior calms down. Thanks for your time.

Tbf Glasgow was a legend n was the most popular poster of all time with 318 forum Friends.

Today actually marks 4 years since his last post.... Time flies.

Glasgow has been mentioned 3 billion times since his last post in 2014. R.I.P Glasgow