Summer 2018 - Other teams Manager/transfer business

Batman

Performances give an indication, yes. But I don't think the actual results tell you much.

I'll make a prediction - Everton will get off to a superb start, Silva will be lauded, and it will go tits up by Christmas.

If Silva can, this time around, sustain a team's performances for more than a handful of months then I am happy for this to be quoted and for me to eat my hat.

On a slightly related note, has anyone seen Watford's new home kit?? Awful IMO, doesn't suit them at all.

You do realise that the reason it went ‘tits up’ at Watford was because Everton tapped him up and he effectively didn’t want to be there.

Not saying that’s right, but I’m confident the same won’t happen this time around and I’m 99% sure they’ll finish ahead of us.

They won 22-0 yesterday. Amazing how Silva has transformed them into such a free scoring unit in such short a time.

Even we could score 22 against a team of cones. In fact, from the goal I saw on Twitter, they were worse than cones, the goalkeeper actually walked away to have a drink rather than try and make a save.

Even we could score 22 against a team of cones. In fact, from the goal I saw on Twitter, they were worse than cones, the goalkeeper actually walked away to have a drink rather than try and make a save.
It was a joke, an embarrassment. Why they picked that level of opposition for a pre-season friendly, good only knows. But if I was anything to do with Everton I would be trying to hide that result away, not have it plastered all over the BBC.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This Anderson chap. He's 25, which is weird for the dildos to sign as I thought that they usually liked them a bit older, has 1 cap for Brazil. Is there a reason why he only has one? I think it was from the 2016 Olympic Games. Now I realise that there is competition in the position he plays in, but for £40m, I would be expecting a full on international.

This Anderson chap. He's 25, which is weird for the dildos to sign as I thought that they usually liked them a bit older, has 1 cap for Brazil. Is there a reason why he only has one? I think it was from the 2016 Olympic Games. Now I realise that there is competition in the position he plays in, but for £40m, I would be expecting a full on international.

They are gonna create a dildo called the anderson, most clubs just try the shirts but the dildo brothers look for sex shop opportunities

Had forgotten about him.

RODWELL ON TRIAL AT WATFORD

Sky sources: Midfielder Jack Rodwell is on trial with Watford, and is currently in Austria at their pre-season training camp

Rodwell, 27, is a free agent after leaving Sunderland in the summer.

Had forgotten about him.

What a truly pointless addition and waste of a squad space that would be for Watford. He needs to go to a country where he will play every week, unless he is more than happy to sit on his backside and just collect wages.

Shambles of a player.

What a truly pointless addition and waste of a squad space that would be for Watford. He needs to go to a country where he will play every week, unless he is more than happy to sit on his backside and just collect wages.

Shambles of a player.

Just goes to show how badly wrong it can go, choosing the bench of a big club over first team football. His career basically peaked when he left Everton, aged 21.

Just goes to show how badly wrong it can go, choosing the bench of a big club over first team football. His career basically peaked when he left Everton, aged 21.

Exactly. The big clubs just seem to to be getting them earlier now & hoarding them.

Shambles of a player.

I feel for the lad. He chased the dream at city but it didn't work out. Sunderland were relegated and he had hobsons choice (aka Forster's choice) - stay, take the cash and don't play or leave and lose money. He's a talented player who could be a real asset to a club.

I feel for the lad. He chased the dream at city but it didn't work out. Sunderland were relegated and he had hobsons choice (aka Forster's choice) - stay, take the cash and don't play or leave and lose money. He's a talented player who could be a real asset to a club.

Feel for him? He’s a tit with a greedy agent who never thought to mention that he wasn’t going to be playing regular football ahead of Yaya, Nasri, Milner, Barry and David Silva.

David Nugent, 1 england cap 1 england goal........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto Danny Wallace, but both have feck all to do with Rodwell being a bright young talent who's still only 27.

Ditto Danny Wallace, but both have feck all to do with Rodwell being a bright young talent who's still only 27.

Yeah, ok, go speak to Sunderland or Man City fans about him. I suspect they've a more measured and accurate viewpoint on his 'ability' than you.

Probably more to do with the billion or so fans in China, India, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, The Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Still bs IMO. Sort of story bred for internet.

Indonesians and Bangladeshis (?) aren’t buying the 90€ shirt in their tens of thousands

Some insane figure around Neymar. I am just took old and cynical

If the transfer hit a hitch have they got half a million shirts down the pi sser? Serie A not global like PL and La Liga although that was clearly purpose of signing.

Burnley in talks for Clucas.

BURNLEY IN FOR CLUCAS

Talks will continue today as Burnley look to strengthen their midfield options with the signing of Swansea midfielder Sam Clucas.

Sean Dyche is a long-term admirers of the 27-year-old, who he tried to sign from Hull a year ago. Negotiations still have some way to go on a deal understood to be worth around £12m.

Burnley begin their Europa League campaign in nine days’ time.[/Quote]

Have Burnley signed anyone yet? Seems like they've decided to stick rather than twist on Europe and in the league. I wonder if their fans will bang on about lost opportunities and a lack of ambition...

How many have they sold...