Summer 2018 - Other teams Manager/transfer business

Batman

Because Everton need another AMC...

Ship out Rooney and be left with Sigurdsson and Maddison would be a decent bit of business, imo.

They’re a decent CB away from a pretty strong team tbf.

Ship out Rooney and be left with Sigurdsson and Maddison would be a decent bit of business, imo.

They’re a decent CB away from a pretty strong team tbf.

Decent players on paper but no real team cohesion, which I think is their biggest issue.

Whu in talks to sign Pastore for £20m.

Cracking deal, if true. Suspect it’s probably textbook West Ham though....

Apparently PSG need to make up some serious ££'s regarding FFP.

#JealousyRating 4/5

(although I also thought Krychowiak from PSG was an awesome signing for WBA)

Whu in talks to sign Pastore for £20m.

That would be a cracking bit of business but West Ham have made it public (no surprise there) so expect other teams to jump on that. At that price, we should be all over it too.

That would be a cracking bit of business but West Ham have made it public (no surprise there) so expect other teams to jump on that. At that price, we should be all over it too.

Pastore is a sicknote and wouldn’t be able to withstand the pace and physicality of the PL plus the guy.

The guy is 29 which means in 2 years won t have any resale value.

Stay away!

Egyptian?

The players they have been signing don't scream out investment in the team for the last year, (Drinkwater and Barkley really?) rumours of pulling talks with Courtois, pulling or pausing the stadium development? Rumours of being unwilling to pay the buy out fees or wages for numerous managers? Didn't Hazard talk about needing to invest in the team? Conte obviously not happy? It all feels like he has become bored..told them to be self sustaining (with no champions league money?) and I don't know if he is prepared to pay what they would need to invest to compete with Man City any more?...

Looks like those Chelsea fans need to decide which club they are supporting next!

Russia got their world cup so you can understand why Abramovich is pulling back. We might see the same with the Qatar owned teams in a few years time as China increases its investment pushing to host their own world cup.

As usual everyone rates other teams signings etc, let's wait and see what the transfer window has in store for us. Personally would like to see Quincy Promes/Gibson/Dembele.

Sobhi is like Boufal, lots of tricks some pace but lack of an end product.

Pastore - waste of money, too old and may show flashes of brilliance rarely but there's a reason PSG want rid of this high earner who will have little resale value.

Fredericks is a good signing, strong full back.

As usual everyone rates other teams signings etc, let's wait and see what the transfer window has in store for us. Personally would like to see Quincy Promes/Gibson/Dembele.

Sobhi is like Boufal, lots of tricks some pace but lack of an end product.

Pastore - waste of money, too old and may show flashes of brilliance rarely but there's a reason PSG want rid of this high earner who will have little resale value.

Fredericks is a good signing, strong full back.

28?! ;)

Watford refusing to sell to Everton at any price, following them unsettling their manager last season.... Southampton F.C. take note. Well done Watford.

So far, if the money gets real big they will sell but I'm not sure any Watford player is worth huge cash.

Or they keep him and he acts like a van dyke...

So far, if the money gets real big they will sell but I'm not sure any Watford player is worth huge cash.

Or they keep him and he acts like a van dyke...

Or they sell him (Richarlison) to someone else...

SSN: Hudds interested in Milan striker Andre Silva.

HUDDERSFIELD WANT SILVA

Huddersfield are interested in signing AC Milan forward Andre Silva, according to Sky in Italy.

The 22-year-old joined Milan from Porto only last summer and managed to score 10 goals in 40 appearances during his debut season at the San Siro.

Prior to joining Milan, Silva enjoyed his best campaign to date, netting 21 goals in 44 appearances for Porto. Silva, capped 22 times by Portugal, has four years remaining on his current deal with Milan.

Graham Potter the manager of Swedish team Östersund will be Swanseas new manager according to aftonbladet in Sweden. It will be official within 24hrs
Brave move by all parties. The championship is an unforgiving league, could easily get found out.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Brave move by all parties. The championship is an unforgiving league, could easily get found out.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I was thinking that. Could work out for them like Martinez or Rodgers, but equally another season in Sweden wouldn't have done his stock any harm and perhaps found a club here on the up in the Championship without the seeming tension between owners and fans. Swansea will have the parachute payments and don't seem to have piles of debts so if they accept the first season as readjustment whilst Mawson etc leave, season two could be better for them.

I love this story because it's so bonkers. Wolves may possibly sell Afobe a few days after buying him :D :D

@TeleFootball: Stoke City ready to splash £12m on Wolves striker Benik Afobe and are battling Cardiff to sign James McClean | @JPercyTelegraph reports

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/06/04/stoke-city-ready-splash-12m-wolves-striker-benik-afobe-battling/

I love this story because it's so bonkers. Wolves may possibly sell Afobe a few days after buying him :D :D

what the actual.

It must have been a pre-arranged fee on the loan or something, and they had to excerise the option to buy. Otherwise that's a crazy way to run a football club.

what the actual.

It must have been a pre-arranged fee on the loan or something, and they had to excerise the option to buy. Otherwise that's a crazy way to run a football club.

I was weirdly surprised they signed Afobe up because I expect them to go crazy. I thought he'd be one of those signings to get them over the line in the championship & then they just don't take up the option.

(Bit like Billy Sharp for us, although I hate saying that because I loved Billy Sharp!)

Jorge Mendes has no influence at Wolves. I repeat, Jorge Mendes has no influence at Wolves.

WOLVES EYE CANCELO

Wolves are in talks over a deal to sign Internazionale right-back Joao Cancelo, according to Sky in Italy.

The fee under discussion is in the region of £35m.

Cancelo was on loan at Valencia last season and is represented by Jorge Mendes, who has a strong relationship with Wolves.

Leicester in pole position to sign Maddison?

MADDISON TO LEICESTER?

Leicester are in pole position to sign Norwich midfielder James Maddison, according to Press Association Sport.

The Foxes are leading the chase for the 21-year-old and pushing hard to complete a deal.

Norwich are likely to demand over £20m for Maddison, who scored 14 goals in the Sky Bet Championship last season.

Leicester are poised to sell Riyad Mahrez to Manchester City and landing highly-rated Maddison would be a coup for the Foxes. Everton remain interested following Marco Silva's appointment but Maddison is keen on a switch to the King Power Stadium, which would take him closer to his home town of Coventry.