Cedric stay a good player in there despite inconsistencies

Yoshida stay bench

Clasie go

Stephens stay bench

Hoedt debatable

Long go, too inconsistent not a goal scorer

Davis debatable

Carrilo go, not right fit for us full stop

Austin go, too slow too injured, past his best.

Tadic stay seems to be performing better under Hughes.

McCarthy stay definitely

Romeu stay despite poor season

Ward prowse stay bench

Lemina stay a good player in there

Boufal go this years Gaston

Gabbiadini would like to stay will go

Bertrand go good player but heart not in it

Redmond stay Hughes can improve him

Hojberg stay still young will improve

Gardos go

Pied go

Gallagher stay still young

Target debatable

Bednarek stay bench

McQueen stay bench

Sims stay a good player in there

Forster debatable

Summary none of our strikers are good enough, defensive reinforcements needed,

Midfield ok

c5b00a7f329f52fd0e03def0838cd58a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

should the player stay- yes or no?

Cedric -yes

Yoshida- yes

Clasie -no

Stephens -maybe

Hoedt -yes

Long -no

Davis - no

Carrilo -no

Austin -maybe

Tadic -yes

McCarthy-yes

Romeu -yes

Ward prowse -yes

Lemina -yes

Boufal - no

Gabbiadini -yes

Bertrand- yes

Redmond -yes

Hojberg -yes

Gardos - Does this even need a response?

Pied-no

Gallagher -no

Target -one of targett or mcqueen should go

Bednarek - yes

McQueen-one of targett or mcqueen should go

Sims -yes

Forster -no

Interesting that reed is not on their at all

Cedric - Stay but will probably go

Yoshida - Stay but will probably go

Clasie - Go

Stephens - Stay

Hoedt - Stay as a project

Long - go

Davis - go

Carrillo - go if anyone will take him

Austin - go

Tadic - Stay but will probably go

McCarthy - Stay

Romeu - Stay

Ward-Prowse - Stay

Lemina - Stay but might go

Boufal - go sadly

Gabbiadini - Stay but will probably go

Bertrand - Stay but will probably go

Redmond - Stay

Hojbjerg - Stay

Gardos - go

Pied - go

Gallagher - go

Taylor - go

Wood - go

Jones - Stay but may go

Targett - go if Fulham promoted

Flannigan - go

Bednarek - Stay

McQueen - Stay

Sims - Stay

Hesketh - Stay but probably needs a loan

Valery - Stay

Forster - go

Reed - go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever goes, we need to do our buying before selling. Let's not sell good-enough players and fail to replace them, again.

The club would never do that, it would be a recipe for disaster.Do you think we have Muppets running this outfit ?

Whoever goes, we need to do our buying before selling. Let's not sell good-enough players and fail to replace them, again.

What if you then aren't able to sell the players for whatever reason and you are lumbered with an inflated squad? Also cash flow problems can arise from doing it that way round.

What if you then aren't able to sell the players for whatever reason and you are lumbered with an inflated squad? Also cash flow problems can arise from doing it that way round.

What the club needs to do is purchase the 2-3 main signings quickly. I hope Promes is one, Gibson being linked is good (if not spectacular but CB is the hardest position to find I think), and a frontline striker.

Then it should be a case of selling and refreshing.

What if you're unable to buy the player you want, after selling the current player? VVD, Fonte, Pelle, Mane... it has happened before. I'd argue this has been proven a bigger risk than the other way around.

As for cash-flow, if we're unable to fund and structure player purchases in such a way that avoids that risk (even if the subsequent player sale is delayed or at a reduced rate), we're in bigger trouble than worrying about who we should buy. Plus, the purchase and sale can run in parallel, it's just the order of completion that I'm talking about, e.g. don't confirm a sale until you've already bought the replacement. If we had done this with Fonte alone, we probably wouldn't have dropped so many points last season.

Surprised so many think Gallagher should go. I'd like to see him given a proper chance. Looking at the lessons we've learned from transfers, he's no less likely to get goals than foreign imports who seem more glamorous. Let's see what we have before we take a punt on someone else.

McCarthy : stay

Forster: sell or loan away

Cedric: would keep but expect will go & won’t be weeping about it.

Pied: release

Bertrand: would keep but expect he’ll go.

Targett: keep if Bertrand goes

McQueen ????

Yoshida: sell

Stephens stay

Hoedt stay

Bednarek stay

Romeu stay

Lemina stay

Hojberg stay

Jwp stay

Davis expect he’ll leave & go back to rangers.

Redmond stay

Tadic stay but may want to leave

Boufal leave

Sims stay

Austin stay

Gabbi stay but expect he’ll want to leave

Long leave (Like him but need replacing with someone younger who can score)

Carrillo ( leave, leave pls leave)

Gallagher stay

Hesketh stay & pls give him a game

That leaves back up goalkeeper, 1 or 2 right backs, 1 center back, perhaps 1 left back, an attacking midfielder possibly 2 & a striker needed via the transfer market.

Cedric - Stay if he wants to

Yoshida - Stay

Clasie - Go

Stephens - Stay

Hoedt - Stay

Long - Go

Davis - Stay as squad player, send Hesketh on loan and replace next year. Midfield is strong enough as it is and don't think we should be buying squad players to make up the numbers

Carrillo - Stay. Came in under dismal circumstances and not had much of a chance. Let him go if we get close to our money back but that is not happening is it? And I'm getting rid of all our other strikers so someone has to stay

Austin - Go. Show, unreliable fitness, shouldn't be hard to find a buyer

Tadic - Stay

McCarthy - New contract

Romeu - Stay

Ward-Prowse - Stay

Lemina - Stay

Boufal - Go

Gabbiadini - Want him to stay but probably going back home

Bertrand - Stay if he wants to

Redmond - Stay

Hojbjerg - Stay

Gardos - Go

Pied - Go

Gallagher - Go

Taylor - Go

Wood - Go

Jones - Go

Targett - Go

Flannigan - Go

Bednarek - Stay

McQueen - Stay

Sims - Stay

Forster - Go if someone is generous enough to take him off our hands otherwise stay as backup

Reed - Go

I'd keep Long, but I really think he plays better out on the wing. He isn't a goalscorer, but defences hate playing against him.

Myth. If I was a defender I would love playing against someone who offers practically no threat whatsoever.

Clear out

Yoshida

Forster

Taylor

Pied

Targett

Reed

Clasie

Davis

Boufal

Carrillo

Long

Keep the rest

Pretty much this, but if Cedric is off then I would keep Pied as a back up.

I can't see many takers for Carrillo, but perhaps Hughes can get him integrated into the squad as a Crouch option, as he has the whole summer to get people to practice crossing the ball to his head, something that wew only managed once, away at Burnley.

Surprised so many think Gallagher should go. I'd like to see him given a proper chance. Looking at the lessons we've learned from transfers, he's no less likely to get goals than foreign imports who seem more glamorous. Let's see what we have before we take a punt on someone else.

We are in a position whereby we need a strong Centre Back, mobile Holding Midfield general, goal scoring Striker as a minimum. We do not want to take unnecessary risks by not buying and then our younger players are seen to be incapable of reaching the required standard.

We are in a position whereby we need a strong Centre Back, mobile Holding Midfield general, goal scoring Striker as a minimum. We do not want to take unnecessary risks by not buying and then our younger players are seen to be incapable of reaching the required standard.

Don’t agree that both are mutually exclusive. We should be shifting on at least 2 of the existing attackers(Carrillo, long etc) to make way for one big buy & Gallagher.

This. You only have to look at Harry Kane in north London to see what can happen when you give a youngster a chance and it just clicks and he has grabbed it with both hands. It is also not like there was anything in Kane's prior loans to suggest he would be the player he is now. You only know when you give these lads a proper chance and if Gallagher has a 1\2 of the ability of Kane then he will be a far better player than Austin and Carillo!

Buying in a goal scoring striker has so far got us Austin, who doesn't get enough goals, Carillo, who doesn't get enough goals, Gabbiadini, who doesn't get enough goals and Long, who doesn't get enough goals. It's true that Gallagher might also not get enough goals, but let's take a look first. It's not as if buying in a striker has been a guaranteed more effective option so far. It's hit and miss (no pun intended), including for Gallagher. I'd like to see him and Gabbiadini together. Doesn't mean that we can't buy in a new striker, but let's not decide in advance that the new striker is a definite improvement.