Now we're safe, what a shame we didn't win the semi-final

Shroppie

Would have been a great day out, positive end to a miserable season, chance of a Cup and Europa.

Cue the usual argument that if we'd got a Cup Final coming up, we might not have been focused enough in the league games to stay up.

I'm disappointed we're not going back to Wembley, but happier that we're staying up. I don't think even a Cup win would compensate for relegation.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I understand your sentiment - but just makes me more pleased that I did go to the semi-final. Never know when you are going to get a chance to see your team at Wembley again - could be a long, long time.

I think had we won the semi final and everything else went the same way, we'd be riding the crest of a wave and beat United.

All ifs and buts. Things would be different had we had a cup final coming up.

I thought of thought that too. But we'll never know.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We’d have a load of mong fans making excuses for why they weren’t going and then our not sold out section would be full of people sitting down and asking others to stop shouting and singing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’d have a load of mong fans making excuses for why they weren’t going and then our not sold out section would be full of people sitting down and asking others to stop shouting and singing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mate’s a Fulham fan, they have an allocation of 38k for the play off final, and season ticket holders can purchase up to 5 tickets if they want to. Make no mistake we’d have sold it out had we gone with that criteria.

Personally, I think the loss to chelsea drove the team that little bit more.... and we scraped survival.

I'd love to win the fa cup. But in reality we would not have won it and we would likely have gone down for the distraction of being there. There will be other years. Lets just focus on being a top half premier league team again.

I have zero interest of getting a dodgy owner, winning the cup, and going down and imploding.