Mark Hughes

arfurdent

I don't know rank amateurs! leaks like this ain't supposed to be sneaked out until about 12;30 tomorrow when the eyes of the nation (and world) will be elsewhere.

I have to say since Cortese left, I have given up all hope of Saints making a succinct positive quick decision on anything.

Mrs Hughes is going to be hacked off, if the DT timing is true) as didn't someone say they were off on their holibobs this weekend.

:D:D:D:D:D

​forgot to add the smilies before someone takes this post seriously

Only 3 or 4 players in. Was hoping 7 or 8 with a decent clear out.
IIRC "club mouthpiece" Wilson was telling us in January that we were after a striker, winger and centre back to boost our relegation fight.

The reality of what we ended up with - a sack of guts not good enough for the subs bench - was very different.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Definitely, in the bleakest part of our season I often felt be glad to see the back of some of many of our side. Staying up hasn't changed that too much.

We probably need 3 or 4 forwards/wingers let alone Cedric and Bertrand replacements. Disappointing yet predictable. Looking forward to another season of Charlie Austin and Shane Long stealing a living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming whoever replaces Reed has any clue about football.

Cortese didn't have football knowledge.

But what he lacked in football knowledge he made up for with ambition, grit and a determination not to bend over for the top 7 clubs.

That all crumpled when he left and wet Leslie took charge

But what he lacked in football knowledge he made up for with ambition, grit and a determination not to bend over for the top 7 clubs.

Who is the seventh? Leicester? Burnley?

The same ambition that saw the gritted and determined Cortese agree to sell Schneiderlin for £10m, only for wet Leslie to sell him for £25m.

But of course you know that already.

Apart from when he parted his rectum for Arsenal when they came calling for the Ox.

Which is why he hired Les...

The same ambition that saw the gritted and determined Cortese agree to sell Schneiderlin for £10m, only for wet Leslie to sell him for £25m.

But of course you know that already.

Cheers pal I'll add that to the large Cortese myths and fake news pile

Some of us having been saying for a while Reed is going and Hughes is all but done though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of me thinks the club are allowing Reed to leave with his head held high but in fact behind the scenes he has taken a massive step back because of the internal investigation regarding his son’s agency.

Part of me thinks the club are allowing Reed to leave with his head held high but in fact behind the scenes he has taken a massive step back because of the internal investigation regarding his son’s agency.

Er, allegedly?

I admire the little man's 100% record in his dealings with the top 7.

And yet somehow we did even better when the Don jumped ship. Go figure.

Apart from when he parted his rectum for Arsenal when they came calling for the Ox.

Think you will find he had his chastity belt on when they came for the Ox, few little things I heard from that dealing most of the Arsenal negotiating team walked out of that meeting differently to how they walked in.

Only reason we "might" be looking at alternatives is if Hughes is not interested with the terms offered - most probably (and yes IMHO only) not enough say in running first team and transfers. Let's keep Reed and Co. well away from first team affairs, as they have proved truly lacking in that department last season.

Can't we f'off Les and Ralph to run the new B team in Europe or China or better still the Moon????

I don't know rank amateurs! leaks like this ain't supposed to be sneaked out until about 12;30 tomorrow when the eyes of the nation (and world) will be elsewhere.

I have to say since Cortese left, I have given up all hope of Saints making a succinct positive quick decision on anything.

Mrs Hughes is going to be hacked off, if the DT timing is true) as didn't someone say they were off on their holibobs this weekend.

:D:D:D:D:D

​forgot to add the smilies before someone takes this post seriously

True. When it comes to business it is per usual. slow, ponderous, indecisive with a distinct lack of urgency. I have been saying this for the last summers.

I don't care so much about who next seasons manager is. It's the squad that needs an overhaul. Not sure why people are so desperate to lock down someone that got 8 points in 8 games, but it doesn't matter who the manager is with our current players. Investment needed or we're set for another lower half finish at best.

Some of us having been saying for a while Reed is going and Hughes is all but done though

Well sorry but I am not totally convinced that Reed will be let go as in that article it says:-

"So far, the Gaos have had complete faith in the existing executive team to drive the club’s direction and transfer strategy"

Also as for getting the 3 or 4 players in part in that article they seem to have left the words "on the last day of the transfer

window and only if they are cheap" bit out. :lol: