Mark Hughes

arfurdent

I think its probably time the mods got a grip of this.

Its the 25th May and already people are being driven around the bend.

I know - even with a WC fcking summer takes some getting through

Ahh but you have to enter in a division factor that Dalek is a massive annoyingly repetitive bellend with a Hoddle fixation. That puts MoPe ahead by a whisker.

Not true. The Dalek is simply trying to avoid some people re-writing history as far as the failure to appoint Hoddle in 2004 is concerned.

Came here to post a little info but after reading the ****e on here, I think not.

**** me. That takes #itk ******y to a new level.

Indeed. The self-regarding webforum ITK gurus reach new heights of utter bellendery.

I registered on a French football forum recently and decided to use the Pamplemousse name. I got mocked mercilessly, seems they found the name quite funny.

No idea why I'm posting that here, just thought I'd let everyone know.

Any news on our favourite Welsh manager of all time?

I registered on a French football forum recently and decided to use the Pamplemousse name. I got mocked mercilessly, seems they found the name quite funny.

No idea why I'm posting that here, just thought I'd let everyone know.

Any news on our favourite Welsh manager of all time?

Why would you post on a French football forum and how do you have the time to do so?

Haha! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I will post info soon. Though ITK or not, posters are treating Ekon, disgracefully. Mods must be on holiday!

When you say soon are we talking minutes or hours. I need some excitement on a Friday night.

Agreed, but would you seriously be happy with a guy who's best performance in England is taking a team to 3rd in the 2nd division?

Yes.

I like the way his sides play and think he has done well with both Watford and Fulham.

He has also won titles in a few other leagues too which isn't easy.

Sorry I missed your comment among the blatant bullying. Oh well im sure i'll get punished. Anyway, as said previously in this thread, Transfer Budget is the sticking point.

No it isn't, so I now know that you are full of ****. thanks.

Interesting absence of Les in the announcement statement. He had quotes at the ready for the French one and that other one from last summer.
I would guess he's been outvoted and this could be the beginning of the end.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Amusing that even "Sky sources" haven't caught up with it yet. Back to the Saints Way of secrecy and surprise announcements.

Looking forward to some exciting and unexpected transfer news now.[emoji38]

Amusing that even "Sky sources" haven't caught up with it yet. Back to the Saints Way of secrecy and surprise announcements.

Looking forward to some exciting and unexpected transfer news now.[emoji38]

SSN have covered it.