Mark Hughes

arfurdent

It is a very British word, it just strikes me as an odd word to be in common usage in Kenya.

I didn't say you did live in Nairobi, I just asked if it was a commonly used word in Nairobi.

Big fan of Frankie Howard or Victorian gentleman are you? ;)

You'd be surprised what goes down on the mean streets of Kenya. Trust no one and everyone.

You implied that, like I was in Nairobi alot.

I've read many a Charles Dickens novel, and one does like this language.

So should we all open multiple accounts now? Do we also have to open a matching twitter account at the same time?

what is the point of this guy? Im happy for you to pretend to be from Africa and sporadically change your writing style to appear either African or British but could you no just stick to one account?

Its just plain weird

Nothing weird here, other than I try really hard to discuss footballing matters and people ask me all sorts of questions.

Love and Light, Kenya,.

Come to the UK frequently? Where have you visited? Southampton, London, Harrogate? Been to SMS?

Come to the UK frequently? Where have you visited? Southampton, London, Harrogate? Been to SMS?

Hi Shurlock,

Once a month, I've been to many a place in the UK. I have been to SMS, usually have kenya flag in Itchen stand when I go with friend. Look out for it.

Love and Light.

An idea, all you guys and gals interested in the poster from Kenya or somewhere, why not go to the Lounge and discuss Nigeria there. Then we can read about MH. Just a thought.
There's nothing to read about MH. [emoji849][emoji20]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Why, what is your issue with that phrase above all the others used on this forum? just curious ta :)

I wondered that as well! :)

Is it anti-gheys? Like, you wouldn't use "knob jockey" as an insult to a bird. You appreciate knob jockey birds (unless it's your bird and they're jockeying someone else's knob). But if you say it to a bloke it's saying "you jockey knobs [and by implication you are less laudable to me than a bloke who dips his wick in muff]".

It's just a theory.

To be honest i've tried to keep this on topic numerous times. Sadly the same faces keep making it about me.

Keep posting Ekon. Some of us appreciate your ITK posts, keep up the good work and ignore the jealous bully’s on this place.

Any news on any incomings or the manager situation?

It’s great to see our fan base has expanded to Africa. I assumed that died when we sold mayuka

Edited by SKD

Keep posting Ekon. Some of us appreciate your ITK posts, keep up the good work and ignore the jealous bully’s on this place.

Any news on any incomings or the manager situation?

It’s great to see our fan base has expanded to Africa. I assumed that died when we sold mayuka

No rumblings here more than has been said. Sorry.

Can't believe this is about Hughes being away, a two second electronic signature, with the contract would be emailed out of the very expensive "Workday" HR solution Saints invested in and Hughes could do it on his phone.

It was in both parties interest to get this sorted and finalized as quickly as possible. I am not sure there is definitely some drama behind all this, but am pretty positive, there is some sort of problem that we don't know about. I guess we will have to wait to see if it's manageable.

Can't believe this is about Hughes being away, a two second electronic signature, with the contract would be emailed out of the very expensive "Workday" HR solution Saints invested in and Hughes could do it on his phone.

It was in both parties interest to get this sorted and finalized as quickly as possible. I am not sure there is definitely some drama behind all this, but am pretty positive, there is some sort of problem that we don't know about. I guess we will have to wait to see if it's manageable.

... definitely maybe ...

If it wasn't for Eko I wouldn't even know Mark Hughes was in the frame to be our manager.

He's come on here as a long standing and very well connected Saints fan, stuck his neck out with info that has proved to be absolutely spot on correct and all he's getting is relentless dog's abuse.

Personally I hope this continues for a very long time.

Is this about Mark Hughes?

Yes, Mark has joined the Massai Mara FC. Upon arriving he told reporters he's happy with the hunger of the squad, particularly the lions. He likes the height of the giraffes in defence but will be looking to upgrade the hippo in midfield to a speedier gazelle. He plans to start with Shane Long up front.

Came here to post a little info but after reading the ****e on here, I think not.

Don't blame you to be quite honest - the main board now resembles troll central. Amusing to some probably, but not what your average poster really expects to see outside of the Muppet Show.

What exactly is everyone’s problem with me?

Jealousy mate. If you’re ITK they hate it. They don’t like anyone who knows more than them, they’re desperate to shoot you down. This place is like a pack of hyenas, they’ve driven many other ITKs off here. Don’t let them win mate some of us appreciate your posts and snippets you provide. We aren’t all bitter and jealous.äll