Infractions for nothing

Raging Bull

Anyone else here ever get an infraction for f all?

I just got 1 for essentially pointing out that Boufal ran to the manager smacking his chest.

I was essentially called a racist...

What did you exactly say pal?

What did you exactly say pal?

Some dude on another thread said they were stood behind his aunt and sister at a filling station.

All I asked is how he knew it was them, did they run up to the cashier smacking their chests after they’d filled up.

Which was clearly in reference to Boufal running up to the manager after scoring his wonder goal!!

How does that make me a racist, I’m not a f*****g racist!!!!!

Some dude on another thread said they were stood behind his aunt and sister at a filling station.

All I asked is how he knew it was them, did they run up to the cashier smacking their chests after they’d filled up.

Which was clearly in reference to Boufal running up to the manager after scoring his wonder goal!!

I understood the reference and laughed.

I saw that post and the first thing I thought was ''Oh, the WBA celebration. Good one''.

Anyone who saw that as racist needs to have a word with themselves.

When you see some of the absolute tripe posted by the most obvious trolls get allowed on here, then you get done for something like that.

If you want to query an infraction, normally the best way to do it is to reply to the infraction itself.

That way I get a notification about it that I won't miss, instead of it being in a thread that I might have missed.

That being said, I admit that I read it completely wrong and completely missed that it was a reference to Boufal's celebration, apologies for that. I've reversed the infraction now.