Come on Real Madrid!!

Saint Billy

Has the potential to be an Insane game. Mane, Firmino and Salah vs Reals odd defence vs Modric, Ronaldo and Benzema vs Liverpools odd defence. Honestly out of all the players, Modric is the man to keep quiet. He is a genius. Oh and Isco is fairly good.

Has the potential to be an Insane game. Mane, Firmino and Salah vs Reals odd defence vs Modric, Ronaldo and Benzema vs Liverpools odd defence. Honestly out of all the players, Modric is the man to keep quiet. He is a genius. Oh and Isco is fairly good.

Should be a good match.

How was the Swaziland game yesterday? Did you go or watch on TV?

Should be a good match.

How was the Swaziland game yesterday? Did you go or watch on TV?

Poor, Migne first game as coach. Not good start. It wasnt on TV. Watched on facebook via KFK. Anyone can watch on this, Monday we have Equatorial Guinea.

I have to say I've always supported and English team in europe, from Man U in the 90's till now. I wont change, especially as its against a Spanish team.

I have to say I've always supported the English team in europe, from Man U in the 90's till now. I wont change, especially as its against a Spanish team.

Lallana has come on and run round like a headless chicken so far.

He'll probably score the winner 90+5

Sort of clever by Ramos to make it look like an accident - he could of let go of his arm but he didn't.

Still worried about Navas flapping at stuff.

How long does it take for a disc. shoulder? Egypt flooped for World Cup - their goalkeeper is like 46 or something...

I am loling so much

Just wait for all the cries from Liverpool fans about the treatment of their players

Remember when Suarez would dive all over the show, say racially abuse players along with biting them

He was a hero for them