Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Real Madrid!!

1. Default Come on Real Madrid!!

For many reasons.

100%

I’d still rather see an English team win it

I’m sure a Liverpool win will earn us some more pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonic View Post
    I really don't understand this logic, not only is it galling to see the victims winning after everything they've done to us, but the more successful English clubs are the worse it is for us as it just makes them richer and more able to take the better players from those below them.

Personally i want English teams to fail early and often in Europe, and hopefully the premier league lose a Champions League spot. That happening means less revenue going to the big clubs, more likelihood of those missing out losing their better players, and more chance for the rest to catch up.

6. Default

I support whatever team is playing against Liverpool

Blog Entries

Yes, we would be better off if Liverpool won.

But, frankly, f**k those rancid up-themselves, entitled, self pitying ******s and their f**king club.

Social media, the radio and TV will be fuking unbearable if Liverpool win.

If you believe the stories in the press, we have ten million reasons to support Liverpool in the final.

Will be great to see an ex Saint scoring the winning goal in the Champions League Final - come on Gareth.

11. Default

And that has been denied.

The bonuses are based on Champions League qualification, not winning it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the saint in winchester View Post

Excellent.

denied by who? source?

Quote Originally Posted by the saint in winchester View Post

Les must have a real love / hate with Liverpool..

Loves selling them players and cheering them to glory

But hates it when they discredit his little leaks.

Les "we sold Mane for £38 million"
    Liverpool "we paid £30m tops which includes large add ons"

Les "we will get £10 million if Liverpool win the CL"
    Liverpool "No you won't"

les is desperate to be BFFs with Liverpool, they just use n abuse him

15. Default

Def want Real Madrid to win this.

I want them to win it. Most of my family (on my Dad's side) are Liverpool supporters. I always want the English side to win (with the exception of the Skates). The only time it has ever been difficult was when Man Utd played Chelsea in Moscow.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    I really don't understand this logic, not only is it galling to see the victims winning after everything they've done to us, but the more successful English clubs are the worse it is for us as it just makes them richer and more able to take the better players from those below them.

Personally i want English teams to fail early and often in Europe, and hopefully the premier league lose a Champions League spot. That happening means less revenue going to the big clubs, more likelihood of those missing out losing their better players, and more chance for the rest to catch up.
    100% with you eric. We are in a competition (the PL) that we have little to no chance of winning. We have little to no chance of joining the CL, although granted it is more likely than winning the PL and can be done. 3 clubs outside of the top 6 have done it this century. So why would I want our competitors in the PL to get EVEN richer and widen the gap EVEN more?? I definitely like seeing English teams fail in the CL, with maybe the exception being Leicester's recent attempts.

I couldn't care less about any other English team other than Saints. I do hate the scousers though and watching Klopp fail in (another) cup final will be very satisfying to watch. No trophies since 2013...

Hala Madrid!!!

Exactly this.

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I couldn't care less about any other English team other than Saints. I do hate the scousers though and watching Klopp fail in (another) cup final will be very satisfying to watch. No trophies since 2013...

Hala Madrid!!!
    I'd go further and say I couldn't care less about any other team (English or not) other than Saints.

Absolutely!

The media just love them so much. The H word is always brought up, and Iam truly sorry for all those poor true football fans who died innocently, the victims of Hillsborough I mourn as well

Why? I want to see crying scousers and despondent pundits. Much more entertaining.

Of course i want Real to win because if the scouser`s do we will keep hearing about it until the sky falls in...

Come on Ronaldo !!!

26. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Why? I want to see crying scousers and despondent pundits. Much more entertaining.
    Hopefully as a result of inept officialdom. Especially the two wand-carrying idiots behind the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lets B Avenue View Post
    Hopefully as a result of inept officialdom. Especially the two wand-carrying idiots behind the goal.
    oh no please not. Just a VVD own goal as he dislocates his ego from his head

Quote Originally Posted by Colinjb View Post
    Yes, we would be better off if Liverpool won.

But, frankly, f**k those rancid up-themselves, entitled, self pitying ******s and their f**king club.
    I share your sentiments but you have expressed them far better than I ever could.

I’m praying for a penalty shootout and VVD slicing one over Moscow.

I wish there was a way they could both lose.

Either way, should be a very entertaining game. Think Madrid will win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchards View Post
    I’m praying for a penalty shootout and VVD slicing one over Moscow.
    A la Lovren?

32. Default

Unlikely any time soon as the top four associations are now all guaranteed four CL spots. Especially with English teams doing well this year, that'll have our coefficient pretty good for a few years.

In any case, I'd like Real to win with a goal by Bale.

Just got off the blower to Les and he says...

GO LIVERPOOL

34. Default

Liverhampton losing will probably be the only thing that Saints and Everton fans will agree on.

I'll be cheering on Real Madrid in this one. Just so that we carry on seeeing all of the players who left Saints "to win trophies" continue to end the season empty handed.
    I think I'm right that from all the players who have left us since we've been back up in the Premier League, only Morgan Schneiderlin has a winners medal for anything (FA Cup win at Man Utd)
    Would be great to see that continue

Quote Originally Posted by wild-saint View Post
    denied by who? source?
    I stumbled on this, based on a Times report, which might be the source.

https://readsouthampton.com/2018/05/...mpions-league/

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Albert View Post
    If you believe the stories in the press, we have ten million reasons to support Liverpool in the final.
    The money will get wasted or disappear into someone's back pocket,so no worries there.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ankly-12521110

ďEuropean cup finals are special, we remember them by name of the city they are in and the stand out things that happened. Istanbul and the comeback, Paris and Barneys chip, Rome and Bruceís spaghetti legs, Brussels and the disgraceful behaviour of our fans which directly led to the death of innocent ItaliansĒ

Oh wait they didnít mention the last one. Itís like it never happened. Even if it did it wasnít their fault anyway, it was the police, the stadium, the authorities, the BNP!

How anyone can ever support that vile club and itís vile fans in any game is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    Will be great to see an ex Saint scoring the winning goal in the Champions League Final - come on Gareth.

Well played, sir.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marc_saint View Post
    I'll be cheering on Real Madrid in this one. Just so that we carry on seeeing all of the players who left Saints "to win trophies" continue to end the season empty handed.
    I think I'm right that from all the players who have left us since we've been back up in the Premier League, only Morgan Schneiderlin has a winners medal for anything (FA Cup win at Man Utd)
    Would be great to see that continue
    add Luke Shaw who won a Europa League Medal in 2016-17.

The headline on their Facebook page was "Brilliant negotiating by Liverpool" then goes to say they'll likely have to pay us due to their top 4 finish this season , Like Liverpool winning it is more likely than them qualifying for it !

Basically Ronaldo vs Salah, whoever is kept quiet will lose.

Default Come on Real Madrid!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_D View Post
    Unlikely any time soon as the top four associations are now all guaranteed four CL spots. Especially with English teams doing well this year, that'll have our coefficient pretty good for a few years.

In any case, I'd like Real to win with a goal by Bale.
    Yeah coefficient is now irrelevant. UEFA compromise to Europeís top leagues to fend off a competitive alternate tournament.

44. Default

Starting to hate Liverrpool as much as the Skates

Hate the club, hate the city, ****ing hate the fans, hate their song, hate their music, hate their whinging manager

Come on Madrid!!!!!!

45. Default

I like Liverpool and hope they win. If you want to take a principled stand against rich clubs poaching players, don't support Real Madrid.

Go Gareth*. That is all.

*If fit.

47. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanRG View Post
    I like Liverpool and hope they win. If you want to take a principled stand against rich clubs poaching players, don't support Real Madrid.
    This is about Liverpool poaching our players, I don’t give a stuff about Real Madrid but on this occasion I hope they stuff Liverpool.

Who canít be happy for them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HoMKHJp2ws

Quote Originally Posted by davefoggy View Post
    Starting to hate Liverrpool as much as the Skates

Hate the club, hate the city, ****ing hate the fans, hate their song, hate their music, hate their whinging manager

Come on Madrid!!!!!!
    This.

I have a real problem here!!!!!........I bloody hate Liverpool but i also nearly vomit at the thought of Real winning. Whoever wins.....I lose!!