Come on Real Madrid!!

Saint Billy

Really poor from Liverpool players not to go to Karius after the game- fair play to the Liverpool fans for applauding him when he went to say sorry. He lost them the final and has likely ended his career but he is human and my TV feed didn’t show one first tema player go to him, first one was Bale.

It was funny at the time but Karius just **** the bed in the biggest game in club football. Hard not to feel a little sorry for him. He may have a hard time recovering from that.

Lol I don't feel sorry for him at all...earning millions to play a game? Get a life man.

How many finals has Klopp lost now?

Micky "I feel that Liverpool have a special relationship in this cup and they are destined to win" Quinn will be funny to listen too next time he is on the radio...like the rest counted his chickens.....

Funny that the same who slag off the management for putting mediocrity on the field get upset when star players reach for something Southampton will never give them.

Watching former players compete is the closest Southampton will get to Champions League football, and the club has entirely accepted this. Why begrudge the players who have seen the writing on the wall, or teams with the ambition to chase trophies? It's as small minded a mentality as the leadership.

Funny that the same who slag off the management for putting mediocrity on the field get upset when star players reach for something Southampton will never give them.

Watching former players compete is the closest Southampton will get to Champions League football, and the club has entirely accepted this. Why begrudge the players who have seen the writing on the wall, or teams with the ambition to chase trophies? It's as small minded a mentality as the leadership.

That's not the case at all, we're all very happy for Gareth Bale

Sorry if it upsets you but if you think any Saints fans are gonna shed tears for Lovren, Lallana and VVD you must have been living under a rock.

This really is a bizarre and ridiculous post.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sorry if it upsets you but if you think any Saints fans are gonna shed tears for Lovren, Lallana and VVD you must have been living under a rock.

We would have happily banked the milestone payments if they had won with 4 ex-Saints playing.

Just back from a crowded pub, fewer pints and less stressed than when I watch Saints but still enough. Observations:

1. Golly, there were quite a few ex-Saints players in that game, weren't there?

2. Who'd be a keeper? Plenty of us on here have probably played in that position, some when forced to. We may have done a better job tonight..

3. Renew McCarthy's contract quickly!

4. I'm not going to look at the thesaurus but... chortle, snort, hah, snig ger, smirk, LOL...

Can’t see too many hating Mane, Bale or The Ox had he played. I think most accept our place in the food chain, but we can’t accept players acting in such a c**tish way to the club.

This really is a bizarre and ridiculous post.

It's only bizarre to those who expect players to show full loyalty to a club who won't give it back to them.

Management has shown time and time again that they are unwilling / unable to invest in players. Why throw a fit when others come along who will?

If the Saints were better, no one would leave. The problems start at home. Blaming Liverpool is what the management would do. (And did, for VVD, and our season if you were to believe them...)

You don't seem to appreciate it's _how_ players move. Mane doesn't get stick (even though it was perfectly obvious he used us as a stepping stone), nor does Clyne, or Schneiderlin or Wanyama, all players we really miss. If you don't understand _why_ that is I suggest you do a bit of research before posting on here. Most of us here are pretty realistic about our position in the pecking order of clubs and the finances involved...

It wouldn't be so bad if 'chasing trophies' was their sole motivation but they ain't won any Have they.? They should be honest and say I want the money Because that's what they've got, shed loads of it and not a little bit of silver wear to be seen.Hypocritical bastards the lot of them.