Deadline

gandalf

I'll probably renew at the last moment, partly because it just misses a credit card statement date but mainly because I want their bums tweaking regarding poor renewals as they've so been taking us for granted.

Sue

Me too.

I wonder how the sales are going?

I reckon quite slow

What would you do with your day if you didn’t have to correct people on here.

I was thinking along the same lines but you made a better job of it. I’m sure MLG is a really nice bloke really.

Obviously not hard enough but thanks for your contribution to my day.

I'll strive to be as enlightened and condescending as you.

Thanks to those who answered the question.

Edited by gandalf

I'm guessing that they have ditched the 'early bird' system and that there is only one renewal price nowadays ?

Anyway, like most others I will renew close to the June 22nd deadline and after such an abysmal season I suppose that the club had no option but to maintain the prices as before but am relieved nevertheless !

Obviously not hard enough but thanks for your contribution to my day.

I'll strive to be as enlightened and condescending as you.

If it's any consolation Gandalf, it took me a bit of time to find it as well ( and I'm a really smart guy :) ) !

I've noticed he's become a lot more aggressive ever since he changed his avatar. I think he should consider changing to a softer, friendlier avatar. Maybe this:

ef3d4008f8925ee0344ea2c0fc88b31b?v=1

Alternatively choose a view that doesn't show avatars, I haven't seen anyone's pic since about a week after the site launched. You can find it in your settings... somewhere. It doesn't add anything and my work-time browsing is marginally less problematic (not that there's been any of that for a while).