Saints voice

EkonOkereke

Answers below. Cheers Paxo - shoulda got some leaflets printed really before hitting the campaign trail.
Umn, question 1 was just about forgivable.

2. Good answer

3. oh dear.

You haven't lost me and so you are in my top 3. I'm awaiting for others to show up to help me give my final decision. Good luck

Christ almighty. Don't know how we ever survived as football fans during The Dell days when we had no supporter "voice". Modern fans would never have coped getting regularly soaked at home games, terrible toilet facilities, people smoking around them, and not a hint of LGBT consideration. How long before we see popcorn on sale at St Marys? ffs

The quicker the better IMO. We desperately need popcorn, avocado toast, wifi and USB chargers at each seat to keep the millennials and Generation Z's happy. Pretty disgusting that we don't have all those already to be honest. #entitled #hashtag

Not very well publicised imo, but I did vote for the only one who said she represents "Saints fans" rather than picking out certain sections of fans !

The brief we were sent by the club asked us to specify the particular groups of fans we thought we could represent (and gave some examples). If only I'd been savvy enough to say everyone...

The quicker the better IMO. We desperately need popcorn, avocado toast, wifi and USB chargers at each seat to keep the millennials and Generation Z's happy. Pretty disgusting that we don't have all those already to be honest. #entitled #hashtag

Noted. Keep the ideas coming so I can pass the good ones off as my own, if I get picked. :D

The club didn’t listen to 30,000 people before Christmas telling them MP wasn’t the man for the job. Bin off the corporate Americanised platitudes and just show me some decent football at St Mary’s so I can look forward to games. I don’t even care what division (turns out it’s PL so probably more turgid s*it). Buy some half decent attack minded players and just go at teams instead of asking fans what picture they want on their stupid clapper thingy. Ok, moan over. I’m actually not that grumpy away from football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only imagine the scenes at the first meeting as the there elected saints voice members passionately debate the best position for club branded mugs in the mega store with the club representatives.

Surely that sort of stuff should be left to retail professionals and away from amutures however well meaning.

Her twitter profile suggests Yasmin isn’t quite as fit as the picture on the Saints website, so I went for Katie Maidment Smith as she looks a bit MILFY.

Amusing that a guy with dyed red hair represents the Northam Stand. Wonder what Turkish makes of that.

Why can't I vote for crablungs or Linvoy's Afro?

They should definitely do a live YouTube debate for people's votes. Would be cringetastic and an absolute must-watch.

Linvoy's Afro would be an interesting choice, f'sure. :mcinnes:

• 3 weeks later...

The vote for this closes tomorrow so this is a shameless attempt to see if I can rustle up a couple more votes!

As far as I know, I'm the only forum member who has made it known they're putting themselves forward and I'd be happy to feed back what this actually turns out to be, on this forum. I absolutely agree, it could turn out to be about cup placement in the shop orwhether or not the speakers are too loud but I guess, for me, unless I try to join in, I'll never know. What I hope is that there will be at least some opportunity feedback disenchantment, when it's clear much of the fanbase is is peed off or questioning the direction in which the club is going, or offer praise, if things are going well.

The vote for this closes tomorrow so this is a shameless attempt to see if I can rustle up a couple more votes!

As far as I know, I'm the only forum member who has made it known they're putting themselves forward and I'd be happy to feed back what this actually turns out to be, on this forum. I absolutely agree, it could turn out to be about cup placement in the shop orwhether or not the speakers are too loud but I guess, for me, unless I try to join in, I'll never know. What I hope is that there will be at least some opportunity feedback disenchantment, when it's clear much of the fanbase is is peed off or questioning the direction in which the club is going, or offer praise, if things are going well.

I voted for you. Seems like a good idea to have someone who can provide updates back to the forum.

Mildly wary of anybody that feels their voice is important enough to be delivered directly to the club. 12 people to speak for the entire fanbase... Hmm.

Still, from what they've said previously it'll only be trivial off-pitch matters that will be discussed. The whole thing seems like an exercise in appeasement.

Likely some directive from FIFA and the PL going through the motions of "engagement" and yes it does concern only off-pitch matters.

Does anything off-pitch matter at all. Most fans are frustrated by what's not going on on-pitch.

The way to message the deaf loons upstairs is for nobody to sign up but that's probably too much to ask for.

In amongst all the news of new kits, signings & departures, the really big news seems to be missing from the OS & that's confirmation of the Saints Voice vote!! Happily, I can reveal I have been voted onto the panel - thank you to those who voted for me. Looking forward to finding out what it's really all about in due course...

In amongst all the news of new kits' date=' signings & departures, the really big news seems to be missing from the OS & that's confirmation of the Saints Voice vote!! Happily, I can reveal I have been voted onto the panel - thank you to those who voted for me. Looking forward to finding out what it's really all about in due course...[/quote']

First thing you must do, ask for better beer in the concourse

Congrats thou. Cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done. I voted for you.

Now get a 2nd footbridge built over the railway.

Find out exactly how much we sold Mane for. (Just to shut up the trolling tw at)

Get them to post out more than 6 away tickets, instead of making me collect them.

Get Stuart Taylor re-instated.

In amongst all the news of new kits' date=' signings & departures, the really big news seems to be missing from the OS & that's confirmation of the Saints Voice vote!! Happily, I can reveal I have been voted onto the panel - thank you to those who voted for me. Looking forward to finding out what it's really all about in due course...[/quote']

Congrats.

Nice one mate

Don’t forget who your core support is ;-)

Will do! Apparently Ralph is going to be there at meeting 1 which could be interesting.
Do you see who voted and for who?

No, great, I voted for you btw

Good luck and hopefully it goes well.

You will of course forget your people now you have power

As your election campaign manager, when's the first meeting?

Cheers coach. Diaries are being worked out at the club's end & I should hear soon.

Do you see who voted and for who?

No, great, I voted for you btw

Good luck and hopefully it goes well.

You will of course forget your people now you have power

Much obliged! Please don't worry, I'll always have time for the little people. :D

Cheers coach. Diaries are being worked out at the club's end & I should hear soon.

Much obliged! Please don't worry, I'll always have time for the little people. :D

If we don't have gender fluid toilets by the first home game, you will have failed!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Evening all. Just thought I'd give an update on this for anyone who's interested. First meeting is now before the Burnley match, in one of the boxes & we're invited to stay on to watch the game from there afterwards. Aim of this one is to meet each other, set expectations, meet some key members of staff and maybe set agenda items before the first 'real' meeting. All sounds interesting (to me anyway!) and the chance to watch from a box will be very much a new experience for me (and, I feel, is a nice touch).

Evening all. Just thought I'd give an update on this for anyone who's interested. First meeting is now before the Burnley match' date=' in one of the boxes & we're invited to stay on to watch the game from there afterwards. Aim of this one is to meet each other, set expectations, meet some key members of staff and maybe set agenda items before the first 'real' meeting. All sounds interesting (to me anyway!) and the chance to watch from a box will be very much a new experience for me (and, I feel, is a nice touch).[/quote']

Being voted onto the saints voice committee really is conclusive proof you can be a winner and a loser at exactly the same time.

Evening all. Just thought I'd give an update on this for anyone who's interested. First meeting is now before the Burnley match' date=' in one of the boxes & we're invited to stay on to watch the game from there afterwards. Aim of this one is to meet each other, set expectations, meet some key members of staff and maybe set agenda items before the first 'real' meeting. All sounds interesting (to me anyway!) and the chance to watch from a box will be very much a new experience for me (and, I feel, is a nice touch).[/quote']

Did you find out who else was voted on to the panel? Wasn't it three people?