Saints voice

EkonOkereke

So glad Cortese left and now we got stuff like this.

Are you parodying Glasgow Saint? You seem to be copying his posting style.

You should have kept going with your original, unique manner of writing, it brought a wonderfully authentic international flavour to the forum.

You should have kept going with your original, unique manner of writing, it brought a wonderfully authentic international flavour to the forum.

Not this crap again. Get over it, I’m not from Glasgow.

Not this crap again. Get over it, I’m not from Glasgow.

That's much better. You sound far more like yourself again.

I'm glad you're no longer posting using the same opinions, syntax and sentence structure that a certain other golf-playing poster uses. I thought your copying of his style and ideas must have been intentional, but it was obviously just a bizarre, one-in-a-million coincidence.

I'm actually a bit surprised that he didn't post on here in your support at your original statement. He normally jumps all over anything related to a certain short person's departure from the club. Personally, I think it's just better to leave things in the past rather than dwelling on them ad infinitum. That sort of thing rarely does anybody any good.

Yes he is the same person... sad

And i voted for Yasmin.... no contest

Christ. Zoe certainly ticks every box doesn’t she, I wonder why she was chosen.

I wouldn’t vote for any of them, all appear to be utter lemons. Perhaps the young 16 year old lad and hope he grows out of wearing a shirt.

Mildly wary of anybody that feels their voice is important enough to be delivered directly to the club. 12 people to speak for the entire fanbase... Hmm.

Still, from what they've said previously it'll only be trivial off-pitch matters that will be discussed. The whole thing seems like an exercise in appeasement.

Can we keep this on topic and not about how handsome i am.

Do you think this "fan" on the board is a good idea?

I personally don't see what it will achieve as we can gain all the ITK knowledge from here or twitter. Over and Out. Love and Light.

I have to say it, there is only one on there that seems relatively normal... other than that, it apppears to be a collection of slobbering mongboarders who will be too weak to tackle the truly big issues. I might be wrong, but talking about the price of a pasty, the chocolate bar selection available and how we can become more attractive to a bloke dressed in a skirt and high heels really isn’t on the top of my agenda after the last two ****house seasons we’ve had.

I have to say it, there is only one on there that seems relatively normal... other than that, it apppears to be a collection of slobbering mongboarders who will be too weak to tackle the truly big issues. I might be wrong, but talking about the price of a pasty, the chocolate bar selection available and how we can become more attractive to a bloke dressed in a skirt and high heels really isn’t on the top of my agenda after the last two ****house seasons we’ve had.

Do you think it would be helpful if I added "slobbering mongboarder" to my bio Crabby? :D

Christ almighty. Don't know how we ever survived as football fans during The Dell days when we had no supporter "voice". Modern fans would never have coped getting regularly soaked at home games, terrible toilet facilities, people smoking around them, and not a hint of LGBT consideration. How long before we see popcorn on sale at St Marys? ffs

Hopefully one of the requirements is that they have their hardrive checked. A few dodgy characters on there, especially the bloke with red hair.

If I was to vote, which I won’t as it’s a load of ****e, id vote for Tara as I know she’s a genuine fan who travels everywhere to watch the club.

So when do the elected candites ask us our views?

Most say the represent Season Ticket Holders and Away Supporters so are they going to contact us to get onboard our views?

I can't speak for others on here who may have put themselves forward and not yet made themselves known but I am a regular forum user who has done so! My reason, beyond the banal blurb you put forward which, although honest to a degree, has to be tailored so the club will allow you to be a candidate (let's be honest, even though it might be a vote winner, they won't let you stand for 'fans who think Les is a c*ck' & they even removed my 'long suffering fans' group) is because I'd like to know more about what this is about. It's true, it could end up being about pasties & what type of pen you get as a Junior Saint but if I don't try to find out for myself, I guess I'll never truly know. Obviously, it's not about helping choose the next big signing or influencing team selection (which is a shame given the past 2 seasons but I have faith in Sparky) but the nosey sod in me would like to what they do want from us.

Edited by Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

I can't speak for others on here who may have put themselves forward and not yet made themselves known but I am a regular forum user who has done so! My reason' date=' beyond the banal blurb you put forward which, although honest to a degree, has to be tailored so the club will allow you to be a candidate (let's be honest, even though it might be a vote winner, they won't let you stand for 'fans who think Les is a c*ck' & they even removed my 'long suffering fans' group) is because I'd like to know more about what this is about. It's true, it could end up being about pasties & what type of pen you get as a Junior Saint but if I don't try to find out for myself, I guess I'll never truly know. Obviously, it's not about helping choose the next big signing or influencing team selection (which is a shame given the past 2 seasons but I have faith in Sparky) but the nosey sod in me would like to what they do want from us.[/quote']

Which one are you - Mark Chee? Not interested in the mongboard vote?

Hopefully one of the requirements is that they have their hardrive checked. A few dodgy characters on there, especially the bloke with red hair.

If I was to vote, which I won’t as it’s a load of ****e, id vote for Tara as I know she’s a genuine fan who travels everywhere to watch the club.

I've voted for Tara as she is the only one i see regularly at away games and has been following the club for years

Although I agree with the overall sentiment of your post, I think most of the applicants seem 'relatively normal', aside from the fact that they have put themselves forward for this position... who is the "only one" you refer to? Genuinely interested to know which profile stands out, in case I missed the one worth voting for.

gawd it is a tad sad. Are they really in a position to give proper opinions for a large groups of fans.

Maybe not but I'd like to offer what I think, I know a reasonable number of other Saints fans and will happily pass on their thoughts (within reason!) and I'd like to see what the deal really is with this. I'm not really one for nodding nicely and, if selected, if this transpired to be an empty gesture which was to tick a box that says "listens to fans", I doubt I'd stick with it. Would happily post highlights (lowlights??) on here as I think there should be some semblance of openness about the discussions (if they are truly discussions)!

I can't speak for others on here who may have put themselves forward and not yet made themselves known but I am a regular forum user who has done so! My reason' date=' beyond the banal blurb you put forward which, although honest to a degree, has to be tailored so the club will allow you to be a candidate (let's be honest, even though it might be a vote winner, they won't let you stand for 'fans who think Les is a c*ck' & they even removed my 'long suffering fans' group) is because I'd like to know more about what this is about. It's true, it could end up being about pasties & what type of pen you get as a Junior Saint but if I don't try to find out for myself, I guess I'll never truly know. Obviously, it's not about helping choose the next big signing or influencing team selection (which is a shame given the past 2 seasons but I have faith in Sparky) but the nosey sod in me would like to what they do want from us.[/quote']

Fair justification, good luck.

Hopefully if you do win, you can and aren’t affraid to really give fans opinion. Although I suspect they won’t let you

Maybe not but I'd like to offer what I think' date=' I know a reasonable number of other Saints fans and will happily pass on their thoughts (within reason!) and I'd like to see what the deal really is with this. I'm not really one for nodding nicely and, if selected, if this transpired to be an empty gesture which was to tick a box that says "listens to fans", I doubt I'd stick with it. Would happily post highlights (lowlights??) on here as I think there should be some semblance of openness about the discussions (if they are truly discussions)![/quote'] to get my much desired vote please answer these 3 questions

1. Were you for or against Puel

2. Were you for or against Cortese

3. Were you for Michael Wilde

You're campaigning here so be very careful when answering these tough Paxman like questions

Answers below. Cheers Paxo - shoulda got some leaflets printed really before hitting the campaign trail.

to get my much desired vote please answer these 3 questions

1. Were you for or against Puel - against - football was deathly dull despite being pragmatic and effective to a degree. He did get us to a Cup Final, though, which meant I could take my son to his first ever Final, for which I am grateful

2. Were you for or against Cortese - for - I liked him! I liked his ambition, despite the attitude, and we'd all like to play Football Chairman for real with someone else's money...

3. Were you for Michael Wilde - initially for, as he removed Lowe, but anyone who let Burley spend like that is naïve in the extreme. I preferred Crouch because he struck me as being more of a Saints fan even though he struggled to balance good sense with emotion. Also, wasn't Wilde reputed to be a Liverpool fan?

You're campaigning here so be very careful when answering these tough Paxman like questions