Who do you reckon our first signing will be and when?

ally_uk

I don't think you know what OCD is. It is an anxiety disorder and I'm puzzled why you think I have an anxiety disorder based on the post of mine you just quoted.

What’s the name for the disorder where you’re obsessed with proving to everyone that you’re right all the time, even when it’s blatantly obvious the person you are arguing with is deliberately being wrong, just to waste your time?

Seems that everytime I log into saintsweb to catch up on the football chat I have missed I always end up reading arguments. To keep on topic, I think our first signing will be a CB (with Sparky now involved I do have hope about this window)

Although I am still wondering what's happening with Promes...

Seems that everytime I log into saintsweb to catch up on the football chat I have missed I always end up reading arguments. To keep on topic, I think our first signing will be a CB (with Sparky now involved I do have hope about this window)

CB hopefully will be Gibson.

Promes deal hopefully still on

We need to sign Promes, if only to have had a Quincy on the books.

• 2 weeks later...
There you go

Some free transfer who has a terrible record and we all get excited about it because he could be good. Or someone like Armstrong from Celtic around 25-26 June.

Last edited by Batman; Today at 07:00 PM.

You missed a bit of your quote off.

This is a momentous day.... Batman has got a prediction right....

He has tried so, so many times and finally.... after all these years hes done it.... :adore:

LOL

Thanks for pointing that out you two

#bantz

And that is exactly why we pointed it out...