Opening day Fixtures

EkonOkereke

Is it doing the rounds as Eko put it on Twitter?

Does seem to have originated from his account 1st.

Don’t think so, think it was before he posted it. I saw it a few hours ago and he seems to have only posted it within the last hour.

Have you considered the time difference in kenya?

Nice try! :lol:

Kenyan time is 2 hours different from UK time. Not 11 hours!

Plus in any case, Twitter lists tweets in order of time, the tweet by Dean Coombes I read yesterday and appears earlier in timelines. Ekon's only appeared 2 hours ago!

Edited by Matthew Le God

Nice try! :lol:

Kenyan time is 2 hours different from UK time. Not 11 hours!

Plus in any case, Twitter lists tweets in order of time, the tweet by Dean Coombes I read yesterday and appears earlier in timelines. Ekon's only appeared 2 hours ago!

Is it possible that Eko gave his ITK fixtures to Dean C and Dean C posted (early) without Ekos permission?

Let's not jump to conclusions without all the facts?

Or perhaps Dean Coombes is a time traveller and went into the future saw Ekon's post and then travelled back into the past and tweeted it before Ekon

tenor.gif?itemid=3470791

We can't disprove that at the moment... so it must be a possibility... right?

The Doctor? Proceed to Sector 17 immediately !

Or perhaps Dean Coombes is a time traveller and went into the future saw Ekon's post and then travelled back into the past and tweeted it before Ekon

tenor.gif?itemid=3470791

We can't disprove that at the moment... so it must be a possibility... right?

Call up John Titor and get it from the horses mouth.

So who's going to start the Saints vs. Man Utd build up thread?

This game will mark 826 days since we last beat a top 6 side in the league.

Got a funny feeling we will pinch this one*

*cheeky insurance bet placed just in case

COYS

This happens every year, someone posts the fixtures and lo and behold they are completely different come the release time.

They don't get completely signed off by the relevant authorities until a couple of days before hand anyway.

You've really ruined this thread now.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Love and light from Kenya.

[ATTACH]2694[/ATTACH]

Did you ever post the picture from Kenya with the current day's newspaper and Kenya national iconic place as you promised? Sorry if I missed it. I was born in Kisumu so be glad to have a genuine "brother in arms" on this insane forum if you are indeed legit.

Did you ever post the picture from Kenya with the current day's newspaper and Kenya national iconic place as you promised? Sorry if I missed it. I was born in Kisumu so be glad to have a genuine "brother in arms" on this insane forum if you are indeed legit.

Why would I? Is that what every forum user has to do now?

Why would I? Is that what every forum user has to do now?

Have you already forgotten you posted this?

MLG has the photo.

I didn't receive a photo.

tenor.gif?itemid=4649173

You won’t have to worry any more. I’ll take my information to Twitter, where it seems people are much more understanding and nice towards someone from Other places in the world. Really upsetting the names I’ve been called and the fact I’ve been accused of having multiple usernames. Love and light.

You won’t have to worry any more. I’ll take my information to Twitter, where it seems people are much more understanding and nice towards someone from Other places in the world. Really upsetting the names I’ve been called and the fact I’ve been accused of having multiple usernames. Love and light.

Don’t leave ffs

Lets hope so. Cya later muppet(s).

Mods really should have stepped in by now. Some of the treatment this boy has needed to endure is unforgivable.

Worst of all being accused of being that forum rat Glasgow Saint

Stay strong Eko. Light n Love 247

Will you be closing this account at the same time?

Probably a very good idea, your 30 followers will be hanging off your every word, just as they have done for all the previous ITK nuggets that you have revealed on Twitter. I wish you every success in your new found social media adventure. Love and light brother Ekon.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk