Opening day Fixtures

EkonOkereke

Probably a very good idea, your 30 followers will be hanging off your every word, just as they have done for all the previous ITK nuggets that you have revealed on Twitter. I wish you every success in your new found social media adventure. Love and light brother Ekon.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words. Love and light.

Why are you so rude? I bet in real life you are a wimp that cries at Musicals. Love and light thou.

The experts here rule....

Some think they are upper class with their hipster views on saints. Puel was great, Pellegrino should have been given time (around October last year) and Carrillo would score the goals

Stay strong....

Some think they are upper class with their hipster views on saints. Puel was great, Pellegrino should have been given time (around October last year) and Carrillo would score the goals

Stay strong....

It’s mind bending, come on here to show people new and exciting info. Get called Scottish. Bizarre and arrogant behaviour by simple minded folk.

This is really quite tragic. I actually feel bad that there is someone out there with nothing better to do with their life than pretend to be Kenyan on an internet message board.

Ralph's global profile pumping and commercial work starting to pay dividends.

We should welcome our new fans and friends. What happens when ChinaSaint and Always_Beijing join the forum?

Ralph's global profile pumping and commercial work starting to pay dividends.

We should welcome our new fans and friends. What happens when ChinaSaint and Always_Beijing join the forum?

I dunno- why don’t you open them accounts up then you seem good at itt

It originated on twitter from this account on Saturday evening...

and Ekon tweeted it on Sunday morning...

https://twitter.com/OkerekeEkon/status/1003181587230527488

Ekon was about 11 hours later!

200.gif[/quote

I know both Ekon and Dean well; in fact I count them among my dearest friends. I can confirm they got their info from the same source. The same I get mine from. The source is impeccable.

I wouldn't mate. Alpine made that mistake about 4-5 years ago. The forum hardmen /bully boys still rip him for the way he looks.

Kids can be cruel

Yep, so true. Lots of internet bullies on here, sadly.

Time travel is possible and unfortunately some people will use the powers for evil
Sadly I’m not the original poster on twitter, I received this info late last night but was out enjoying myself. Sorry for delay. Love and Light.
You need to seek professional help. Seriously can people stop encouraging this guy.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

You won’t have to worry any more. I’ll take my information to Twitter, where it seems people are much more understanding and nice towards someone from Other places in the world. Really upsetting the names I’ve been called and the fact I’ve been accused of having multiple usernames. Love and light.

That makes you seem like a big girl rather than a bloke. So does this mean that those who say you are someone else from Bournemouth or Glasgow totally wrong after all? :lol:

Time travel is possible and unfortunately some people will use the powers for evil

Quite an assumption without a shred of evidence or proof. Time travel is not possible, clearly you have never heard of the Second law of Thermodynamics?

Perhaps you will have noticed that nobody is here from other parts of the Universe? Unless YOU are?

I agree. This is getting boring and ridiculous. Mods, can you please sort this person clogging up the forums with utter sh*te with various guises.

Have you ever stopped and thought, maybe the mods have asked me, got my IP and realized im genuine? How am i clogging it up with ****e? I post valid information that you just don't like or understand.

Have you ever stopped and thought, maybe the mods have asked me, got my IP and realized im genuine? How am i clogging it up with ****e? I post valid information that you just don't like or understand.

Any bizarro freak who was intent enough could use a VPN from Kenya. But it sounds like you don’t send much time in Kenya.

Stay strong....

Don`t forget to mention those that moan after 2 games in to the season, call a player utter crap (Pelle) and then, later on when hes gone, moan how we miss him

Does anyone know a decent Saints-related football forum that isn't dominated by two or three people pretending to be lots of other people? I can see that this wheeze may have been momentarily funny to some but it is just tedious now for anyone genuinely looking for news or who has a sense of humour that didn't cease developing when they hit puberty.

Any bizarro freak who was intent enough could use a VPN from Kenya. But it sounds like you don’t send much time in Kenya.

Send what? Parcels. #mess

Can we keep this on topic. My original post was about opening fixtures and potential leak of such info. Love and Light.

Edited by EkonOkereke

Does anyone know a decent Saints-related football forum that isn't dominated by two or three people pretending to be lots of other people? I can see that this wheeze may have been momentarily funny to some but it is just tedious now for anyone genuinely looking for news or who has a sense of humour that didn't cease developing when they hit puberty.
Well as this one goes through it's inevitable demise it would appear that you have identified a gap in the market. People pay to post / read here, so you could make yourself a bob or two.

Yeah, it's called Twitter. Why do you honestly think two or three people are pretending to be lots of people?

^ very much so

Yeah, it's called Twitter. Why do you honestly think two or three people are pretending to be lots of people?
Compare the grammar, punctuation and English used in your very own 'Twitter' account, compare it to your own post above, and it might give you just a little clue.

Compare the grammar, punctuation and English used in your very own 'Twitter' account, compare it to your own post above, and it might give you just a little clue.

What's that got to do with the price of fish? People talk differently in different apps, I'm sure you use slang in Whatsapp and other popular text based apps. Love and Light.

Yes there are, but they’re busy dishing out infractions to people for f**k all whilst the thunder c***s ruin every thread...

What I don't understand is, post a thread on a valid piece of information based on Southampton Football club and it turns into a witch hunt against my Birth Place. Bonkers.

What I don't understand is, post a thread on a valid piece of information based on Southampton Football club and it turns into a witch hunt against my Birth Place. Bonkers.

Please, for your own sanity, turn the computer off, go out and at least try to talk to a female.

I'm not joking or being sarky. You really, genuinely need to rethink your life.

Please, for your own sanity, turn the computer off, go out and at least try to talk to a female.

I'm not joking or being sarky. You really, genuinely need to rethink your life.

Very good advice. Sadly though, while he's totally ****ed the board up, I actually feel very sorry for him.

How is it clear that you are not him? Please explain.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IMG_3552.jpg

My view in Nairobi currently, landed 2 hours ago. Does this help? It's currently 13:40 and the weather is cloudy 22oC, thunderstorms due Thursday.

Love and light

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2695[/ATTACH]

My view in Nairobi currently, landed 2 hours ago. Does this help? It's currently 13:40 and the weather is cloudy 22oC, thunderstorms due Thursday.

Love and light

Oh yes...that nails it for me....[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can we just drop this whole "Glasgow" thing. I'm clearly not him or that. Lord give me strength. Love and Light.

I couldn't give the tiniest sh*t which of you, Glasgow, Heisenberg, Hypo, Dusic, Charlie, Nordic, Batman, Brett from Camden and various other personalities (and I'm playing fast and loose in the extreme with that term) are the same person or people in real life. Your routine is tiresome and long since devoid of any humour.

I couldn't give the tiniest sh*t which of you, Glasgow, Heisenberg, Hypo, Dusic, Charlie, Nordic, Batman, Brett from Camden and various other personalities (and I'm playing fast and loose in the extreme with that term) are the same person or people in real life. Your routine is tiresome and long since devoid of any humour.

Humour is subjective, you might find Farts funny, other people wouldn't. Since im not trying to be funny this maybe explain your comment. If you don't like what i post, which originally was about Fixtures, don't comment. Not rocket science.