Opening day Fixtures

EkonOkereke

My guess is there's a "What date do you think I'll get banned" sweepstake going on between a select few of our resident trolls... sorry posters. #justatheorywhatsyours?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

My guess is there's a "What date do you think I'll get banned" sweepstake going on between a select few of our resident trolls... sorry posters. #justatheorywhatsyours?

What date did you have mate?

attachment.php?attachmentid=2695&stc=1

My view in Nairobi currently, landed 2 hours ago. Does this help? It's currently 13:40 and the weather is cloudy 22oC, thunderstorms due Thursday.

Love and light

33-34 seconds in. Uploaded Mar 3, 2011.

Proves nothing. Utter nonsense and hatred as per usual.

One of the buildings in your photo no longer exists. It was demolished in October 2014, so your photo can not have been taken recently.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Proves nothing. Utter nonsense and hatred as per usual.

proves nothing? Proves how much time Ottawa has on his hands :lol:

Not sure why he's so against you. I'm 99% sure that Ottawa and Micky are the same person (based on the PMs they've sent me) so perhaps a bit of jealousy?

Keep smiling Eko. Don't let the haters get to you

And enjoy your flight. Light n Love

proves nothing? Proves how much time Ottawa has on his hands [emoji38]

Not sure why he's so against you. I'm 99% sure that Ottawa and Micky are the same person (based on the PMs they've sent me) so perhaps a bit of jealousy?

Well you're 100% wrong.

But if you send the same PM's to people demanding that you be respected, I'm guessing that you are highly likely to get pretty much the same rely. HTH.

One of the buildings in your photo no longer exists. It was demolished in October 2014, so your photo can not have been taken recently.

What on gods earth are you on about

Matt Le God

Chatting **** - 20

It is pretty clear what I meant, I'm not sure how it could be read any other way.

It is not bullying, it is a statement of fact. The photo you claim you took recently can not be recent, as one of the buildings in it was demolished in October 2014.

100 percent bullying. You are constantly trying to trip me over and persecuting me. It’s childish. I will be informing Sega.

Unlike half this forum I could give a rats ass where you are. Love and light.
There's a restaurant called Tamarind and also one called Tatu. Got to say I'm torn because they both look scrummy.

Which would you recommend? Because I'm starving!

Kenya, Spain, Uganda, Kenya. Tomorrow: Kenya, England, France, Kenya.

When you reach the top like i have, life is like this.

Love and Light.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2695&stc=1

My view in Nairobi currently, landed 2 hours ago. Does this help? It's currently 13:40 and the weather is cloudy 22oC, thunderstorms due Thursday.

Love and light

So you have "reached the top" and can afford private jets all around the world, yet your phone is only capable of taking really poor quality images that looked like they've been zoomed in on a youtube video and cropped?

So you have "reached the top" and can afford private jets all around the world, yet your phone is only capable of taking really poor quality images that looked like they've been zoomed in on a youtube video and cropped?

Yeah. Do you have autism or something?

100 percent bullying. You are constantly trying to trip me over and persecuting me. It’s childish. I will be informing Sega.

Why is a demolished building in your photo? That is not trying to trip you up, you've fallen down several flights of stairs all on your own!

Tell Sonic the Hedgehog for all I care, he'll forgive me! We are BFF!

Why is a demolished building in your photo? That is not trying to trip you up, you've fallen down several flights of stairs all on your own!

Tell Sonic the Hedgehog for all I care, he'll forgive me! We are BFF!

Your heads gone, stop.

I'm heading out to Nukuru for some fish and chips for Micky and I. You could also get some Nyama choma if that's what you're into...
Don't forget I want curry sauce with my chips.

proves nothing? Proves how much time Ottawa has on his hands :lol:

Wow a 2 second google image search, copy paste, type, post. 1 min tops.

Mind you, if you think that everyone who has pmed you to call you a **** is the same person then you must think there are only 7 posters on this forum.