Opening day Fixtures

EkonOkereke

Glasgow, in all serious mate... give it a rest please.

Its mildly amusing in doses, but you are overplaying it big time.

£50 says eko is not me and nothing to do with me!? Bet accepted?

Pamplemousse and Always_sfc already signed up

Interesting, I never said he was... And no thank you, I have far more interesting bets to place.

MODS should seriously lock this thread however; it has very little to do with opening day fixtures.

Interesting, I never said he was... And no thank you, I have far more interesting bets to place.

MODS should seriously lock this thread however; it has very little to do with opening day fixtures.

It was to start off with then you trolls got hold of it and changed it into a personal vendetta against me.

I don't think I've ever interacted with Ekon, and I can't say I'm particularly bothered who he is and whether you're involved or not.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2695&stc=1

My view in Nairobi currently, landed 2 hours ago. Does this help? It's currently 13:40 and the weather is cloudy 22oC, thunderstorms due Thursday.

Love and light

large_12285.jpg Amazing coincidenceI'm in Nairobi right now. Please wave and I might see you

In Kenya 7.42am yesterday

Love and light from Kenya.

[ATTACH]2694[/ATTACH]

Arriving in Kenya this morning. .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2695[/ATTACH]

My view in Nairobi currently, landed 2 hours ago. Does this help? It's currently 13:40 and the weather is cloudy 22oC, thunderstorms due Thursday.

Love and light

Fancy that.

You said you were in Spain yesterday? Busy fella.

Yes thanks. Do you keep a diary based on my life?

Kenya, Spain, Uganda, Kenya. Tomorrow: Kenya, England, France, Kenya.

When you reach the top like i have, life is like this.

Love and Light.

Edited by EkonOkereke

Love and Light.

I'm puzzled how in the space of 48 hours you can do Kenya, Spain, Uganda, Kenya and Kenya, England, France, Kenya and do anything meaningful whilst in Europe for such a short amount of time.

I also imagine customs at Heathrow/Gatwick will be asking you about such unusual travel movements!

tenor.gif?itemid=5957181

There won't be much love and light when he gives you a cavity search!

Edited by Matthew Le God

I'm puzzled how in the space of 24 hours you can do Kenya, England, France, Kenya and do anything meaningful whilst in Europe for such a short amount of time.

I also imagine customs at Heathrow, Gatwick etc will be asking you about such unusual travel movements!

tenor.gif?itemid=5957181

There won't be much love and light when he gives you a cavity search!

I don't fly on normal flights. Easy really.

Yes thanks. Do you keep a diary based on my life?

Love and Light.

Odd that. There are no direct flights from Kenya to Spain or from Spain to Uganda. Quickest indirect is 11 hours. Add in the flight from Uganda and the plane departure times and its physically impossible to do that trip.

Odd that. There are no direct flights from Kenya to Spain or from Spain to Uganda. Quickest indirect is 11 hours. Add in the flight from Uganda and the plane departure times and its physically impossible to do that trip.

That's on a normal flight, one doesn't travel like that. Love and Light.

I fail to see what any of this has to do with us potentially playing Manchester United on the first day of the season.

Any more questions please PM me and ill get my secretary to respond.

Love and Light. Must dash, got a flight to catch.

Ok, on your "non normal flights", can you breakdown how you fit this into the space of 48 hours...?

Kenya to Spain to Uganda to Kenya to England to France to Kenya

Only if you can give me a breakdown of your next 48hrs to the last millisecond.

I can do it for you

9.02 Wake Up

9.03 Update Football Manager as Mane has only got 10 for pace - incorrect

9.04 Bully a Kenyan on a forum

Ill stop, your life is dull.

I fail to see what any of this has to do with us potentially playing Manchester United on the first day of the season.

Oh no, there I was believing all you put on here is true ,and then you go and ruin it by saying 'Potentially' playing Man U first game of the season, I thought it was a nailed on certainty.

I'm disappointed now. Have a safe flight,what airport are you coming into on your private jet. My friend is a top personin Air Traffic control, let me know the flight time and arrival airport and Ill get him to make sure you get a quick landing time

Given the amount of time spent in the air, or in customs, baggage/package drops, immigration etc, it is interesting that you managed to post so much on here....

Oh no, there I was believing all you put on here is true ,and then you go and ruin it by saying 'Potentially' playing Man U first game of the season, I thought it was a nailed on certainty.

I'm disappointed now. Have a safe flight,what airport are you coming into on your private jet. My friend is a top personin Air Traffic control, let me know the flight time and arrival airport and Ill get him to make sure you get a quick landing time

I never said any of it was true, i was mealy passing on info. It's you lot that get butthurt. No need, I know the MD of Nats, easy landing for me.

I never said any of it was true, i was mealy passing on info. It's you lot that get butthurt. No need, I know the MD of Nats, easy landing for me.
we know the same man then. I'm seeing him tonight funnily enough. Tell him to tell Nick 'groundswell 7' when he see's me and I will personally vouch for you on here

tbh the sky is completely different in that pic!

Reverse image search gives this exact image (https://plus.google.com/photos/116192785064475852940/albums/profile/6389130174953280498?iso=false) from some bloke on Google+ from 20th February 2017.

I realise that it's incredibly sad that I can even be bothered to do find this, but in my defence it's almost time to go home and we're currently doing some very dull testing at work.

I couldn't give the tiniest sh*t which of you, Glasgow, Heisenberg, Hypo, Dusic, Charlie, Nordic, Batman, Brett from Camden and various other personalities (and I'm playing fast and loose in the extreme with that term) are the same person or people in real life. Your routine is tiresome and long since devoid of any humour.

Okay, I take that back. Now it's funny again. :lol:

But of course this is what he wants us to do. It's another hook.

Post a contentious Saints-related thread. Sit back, wait for bites, challenged about trolling/off topic, refer to original post. Classic.

Exactly this. While I do genuinely feel sorry for him, I'm beginning to think that he may be pompey as well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Reverse image search gives this exact image (https://plus.google.com/photos/116192785064475852940/albums/profile/6389130174953280498?iso=false) from some bloke on Google+ from 20th February 2017.

I realise that it's incredibly sad that I can even be bothered to do find this, but in my defence it's almost time to go home and we're currently doing some very dull testing at work.

:lol:

Oh little Ekon, if Carlsberg did multiposters, you'd be a half of shandy.

:lol:

Oh little Ekon, if Carlsberg did multiposters, you'd be a half of shandy.

He's the internet equivalent of a man going to A&E with a mobile phone stuck up his arse, trying to convince a hysterical nurse that he had just come out of the shower naked and sat on the bed, not realising it was there.

If i reversed image searched your holiday snaps it would find a duplicate. You lot are pathetic. Accept im real and live your lives happy and free. Love and Light, from 35,000ft above Africa.

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Who runs this site now, Steve Grant? I appreciate he’s busy but some poor bastards continue to pay a fiver for reading this crap.