Private Messages

EkonOkereke

I have had begging messages from Heisenberg-Glasgow and responded accordingly, never sent or been asked for pics though

surprisingly not had any from his other self the imaginary Kenyan... He`s not slipped up yet

Has Heisenberg sent one to Kenyacon yet? He could show us if he has and then we can really confirm hes mad

I have had begging messages from Heisenberg-Glasgow and responded accordingly, never sent or been asked for pics though

surprisingly not had any from his other self the imaginary Kenyan... He`s not slipped up yet

Has Heisenberg sent one to Kenyacon yet? He could show us if he has and then we can really confirm hes mad

Why would the bloke from Breaking Bad send me a PM?

Been watching the “banter” between you lot and this guy from Kenya is it?

Why the bad feeling? What’s it all about ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason people find it "nice" to call me names and say i have various logins. Which I don't. Think they are jealous.

:cry::cry:

What name have you been called apart from Glasgow? and that`s accurate

Why do any of you feel the need to call him names at all apart from the one his login is?

I don’t get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Matt Le Todd girl, if she wants pics you gotta slide into my dm’s with abit more class than that. Love and Light.

I did not request you send me a picture via private messaging.

I asked why you lied in a thread by saying you had sent me one, when you had not.

There is a significant difference! :mcinnes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Matthew Le God

I did not request you send me a picture via private messaging.

I asked why you lied in a thread by saying you had sent me one, when you had not.

There is a signicant difference! :mcinnes: :rolleyes:

Exactly what someone who asked for a photo would say.

Well somebody is lying. You admitted to receiving a picture from Eko previously???

MLG has the photo.

Excellent, can`t wait to see it......................................... Calling MLG to the Muppet show

He sent the photo, to my surprise it appears genuine!

Well somebody is lying. You admitted to receiving a picture from Eko previously???

In white text at the bottom of that post it says... "He hasn't sent me anything, he is bull****ting"!"

He sent the photo, to my surprise it appears genuine!

giphy.gif

He hasn't sent me anything, he is bull****ting!

That message has been hidden in that post the whole time! Highlight over it and see! ;)

Edited by Matthew Le God

Must be fun leading a double life ...... or is it a triple.... :eek:

At least you can be in all the places you claim to be as there is more than one of you

Who else does Eko post as buddy?

You OK to send me that £50 via PayPal pal?

You won't be on it.

What if i pretend to be someone else and claim to be flying here there and everywhere..

and make up several log ins if it helps.....

But honestly i would`nt touch it with a barge pole as it will be full of bullshi ters like you....

kiss kiss