Sportsmania

Valesaint

Went back to Sportsmania yesterday after a unsuccessful spell with Ruya XL (avoid)

Works a treat

Don’t let the bitcoin payment bother you. Quite simple.

I'm surprised. Last year ManiaHD or Sportsmania went off the air at the end of the season. Consequently I lost a couple of months subscription. The reception was average and only worked adequately using a VPN.

I researched and decided on Ruya XL on Kodi. I have been absolutely delighted to date with the HD quality and coverage. Far superior to ManiaHD. It is however more expensive but a lot cheaper if the same thing happens again and streaming stops.

Has anyone tried Saintsplayer as an alternative to the iptvs mentioned above?

Saintsplayer is just radio right?

The iptv talked about is more full sky tv subscription plus a number of overseas sports channels allowing ppl to watch most saints ganes live.

Saintsplayer is just radio right?

The iptv talked about is more full sky tv subscription plus a number of overseas sports channels allowing ppl to watch most saints ganes live.

There is iptv sort of thing that just shows saints games think it was a fiver a month , I had it as a back up , 940532e091e6dc2c10119fb786cd75b6.png

I'm surprised. Last year ManiaHD or Sportsmania went off the air at the end of the season. Consequently I lost a couple of months subscription. The reception was average and only worked adequately using a VPN.

I researched and decided on Ruya XL on Kodi. I have been absolutely delighted to date with the HD quality and coverage. Far superior to ManiaHD. It is however more expensive but a lot cheaper if the same thing happens again and streaming stops.

Sportsmania should give you a code to reimburse those lost months.

I pay around £2 a month for a VPN and use it on everything. Safety first.

Ruya XL let me down on the bigger games but was fine the rest of the time.

Sportsmania never does.

Also Ruya XL support is nonexistent.

Sportsmania has a forum, Facebook page and twitter for help.

All in all I pay around £1.50/£2 a week all in. VPN included.

I've been converted to Elite IPTV. Messaged the bloke on twitter who explained how to install it, then paid £40 for the year. All the premiership/Championship games, films, boxing is in HD quality. Very impressed. This is using an app on the Amazon firestick.

I've been converted to Elite IPTV. Messaged the bloke on twitter who explained how to install it, then paid £40 for the year. All the premiership/Championship games, films, boxing is in HD quality. Very impressed. This is using an app on the Amazon firestick.

Is this the same as Elite IPTV Be?

This is the first weekend of the season where I am home to see a game.....am I right in thinking that Flawless has shut up shop? Seems to have decided that I don't have an account.

What's the best Kodi alternative now? (no Bitcoin please).

From the research I've done, Limitless TeeVee, Elite, Sonar IPTV, Finesse....I would go on Twitter and look at the IPTV help (@IPTV_help or similar) page. There are loads, but mine was set up within an hour. Plenty of options. Twitter has been very handy in research and seeing complaints or praise for different providers. Hope this helps.

From the research I've done, Limitless TeeVee, Elite, Sonar IPTV, Finesse....I would go on Twitter and look at the IPTV help (@IPTV_help or similar) page. There are loads, but mine was set up within an hour. Plenty of options. Twitter has been very handy in research and seeing complaints or praise for different providers. Hope this helps.
Cheers. Signed up with Limitless, just waiting for the file to build on Kodi, I've raised a ticket to get that.

Always a ball-ache this stuff, hopefully sorted before 3pm.

• 2 weeks later...
This is the first weekend of the season where I am home to see a game.....am I right in thinking that Flawless has shut up shop? Seems to have decided that I don't have an account.

What's the best Kodi alternative now? (no Bitcoin please).

The service is working fine. Reboot router and device and if still the same advise what app, device and internet provider you are using

Regards

David

Cheers. Signed up with Limitless, just waiting for the file to build on Kodi, I've raised a ticket to get that.

Always a ball-ache this stuff, hopefully sorted before 3pm.

Flawless working fine for me. Is there a renewal issue and I am on borrowed time?

Flawless working fine for me. Is there a renewal issue and I am on borrowed time?
I let my account lapse as I do during summer and I can't get into my account anymore, and they don't seem to be taking new orders. On social media this is definitely a thing so not just me. You may well be fine as long as you have a live account but yeah, could be a short lived thing. Got to say the whole streaming thing is becoming more trouble than it's worth now, and I do wonder who I am actually giving money to.

I've only ever used it for occasional Saints matches so if I end up with Adam and Dave I'll live.

Ilet my account lapse as I do during summer and I can't get into my account anymore, and they don't seem to be taking new orders. On social media this is definitely a thing so not just me. You may well be fine as long as you have a live account but yeah, could be a short lived thing. Got to say the whole streaming thing is becoming more trouble than it's worth now, and I do wonder who I am actually giving money to.

I've only ever used it for occasional Saints matches so if I end up with Adam and Dave I'll live.

I believe this is key. If you allow your Flawless sub to lapse then you will have to take a new sub through red party providers. Live subs work, and their support is still active too.

I believe this is key. If you allow your Flawless sub to lapse then you will have to take a new sub through red party providers. Live subs work, and their support is still active too.
Yes, that's the case. It's the third party "resellers" thing that seems to have become the way it's done since last season and it now looks more trouble than it's worth, just all these odd accounts on twitter, most look dodgy as fu ck.

I'm not going to start sending Twitter DMs to faceless #IPTV accounts just to watch the odd SFC match while I cook dinner on a Saturday afternoon.

The thing I signed up to (Limitless) just took my money (only $5 or whatever for a month) and then nothing "processing" for a fortnight and no response to my queries so fu ck that.

Unless anyone has a solid gold suggestion then I would appreciate it but I have lost energy for it.

I let my account lapse as I do during summer and I can't get into my account anymore, and they don't seem to be taking new orders. On social media this is definitely a thing so not just me. You may well be fine as long as you have a live account but yeah, could be a short lived thing. Got to say the whole streaming thing is becoming more trouble than it's worth now, and I do wonder who I am actually giving money to.

Are you going here? https://flawless-hosting.co.uk

When you say all Premier League games, do you mean all 380 of them, or just those broadcast on Sky / BT Sport? And what’s the quality like? I’d only really be interested in Saints away games plus the odd game shown on Sky or Bournemouth matches, so not bothered about any other aspects of IPTV’s such as movies.

When you say all Premier League games, do you mean all 380 of them, or just those broadcast on Sky / BT Sport? And what’s the quality like? I’d only really be interested in Saints away games plus the odd game shown on Sky or Bournemouth matches, so not bothered about any other aspects of IPTV’s such as movies.

They show all 380 Premier League games

Anyone concerned about my streaming welfare can rest easy for now. The Limitless people came back to me so am on them through Perfect Player and it looks like it's fine. Couldn't get it to work on Kodi though.

Between this and the Privacy settings scandal..... T’was a rocky few days on here

Between this and the Privacy settings scandal..... T’was a rocky few days on here

And when the mods aren’t taking backhanders from happy hot tubs or fine-dining in Michelin-starred curry houses, they’re in the pockets of the Russians and deleting content on the Salisbury-thread.

And when the mods aren’t taking backhanders from happy hot tubs or fine-dining in Michelin-starred curry houses, they’re in the pockets of the Russians and deleting content on the Salisbury-thread.

Are you still upset with them because they took the picture of you and your "close" friend down :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back with Sportsmania again. I dropped it before the end of last season after the unreliability and bitcoin problems.

Someone on here, it might have been Batman, said it was working again so I went through the bitcoin pain and resubscribed.

For me, its back to its former glory and apart from a couple of 5 second buffering freezes, it's been fine. I've got a 6 month subscription and so far, I'm happy.

I've got a Raspberry Pi running Kodi connected to my 60inch TV and although it's not as good as Sky Sports (when Saints is showing) it's definitely watchable and quality/audio are good.

Oh, and does anyone know why the streaming thread was closed? That used to be useful!

Edited by Mr Dad

Only noticed mine was down for AFCB game.

Will be looking for decent alternative if you have recommended?

No alternative here beyond SportsMania, which still seems to be working ok, but I doubt I’ll renew my 6 month subscription just to watch saints lose. At least with Smash I got to watch Reality Kings instead.

No alternative here beyond SportsMania, which still seems to be working ok, but I doubt I’ll renew my 6 month subscription just to watch saints lose. At least with Smash I got to watch Reality Kings instead.

Yeah smash was great for me. Golf channels, football, movies.... £45 a year!

Seems to be a big crackdown just now, lost Smash and Terrarium in a few weeks. Back to netflix and dodgy match day streams until something reliable comes along.

Is anyone using Elite IPTV and if so which URL are you using at the moment please?

I’ve been using the “catch me etc..but suddenly it gives me a no server response...thanks

Catch me url should still work but you will probably need a vpn for it on match days. Their is also a url for a new server that they're selling which is better and doesn't require vpn. What app you using?

Catch me url should still work but you will probably need a vpn for it on match days. Their is also a url for a new server that they're selling which is better and doesn't require vpn. What app you using?

Thanks....I'm out of UK and don't need to worry about VPNs, at the moment that is. Got a reply from Shaun suggesting that I just try to reload the URL which I will try. He also suggested trying another one which may be the one you refer to.

Thanks for your reply..mm

Thanks....I'm out of UK and don't need to worry about VPNs, at the moment that is. Got a reply from Shaun suggesting that I just try to reload the URL which I will try. He also suggested trying another one which may be the one you refer to.

Thanks for your reply..mm

I've still got the old server and is fine on premier league match days. Not purchased the new server though, the only downfall is i can't seem to watch the Champions league games as they've put a gremlin in there to restrict everyone.

I use Saintsplayer (£5 a month via paypal) and never had any problems. Decent quality, no lagging or buffering and connect to my TV from laptop via HDMi cable.

Plus they show all other premier league games as they have ten channels and other events such as the Joshua fights, NFL etc.