Shaqiri - Official: Signs for Liverpool

EkonOkereke

Has all the hallmarks of getting our hopes up and then being gazumped/finding out he can't stand Hughes

The players that hate Hughes seem pretty public about it. The fact that we are being linked with him suggest he might not be one of them.

This guy isn't ITK. He was wrong on the kit. He's a troll. Just in case you didn't already know. xx
Really, you reckon? What's giving you that impression?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Lazy, inconsistent little turd. Shaqiri out.

Shaqiri and Promes and we would mean business. Won't happen.

Exactly getting top class players to come to SFC is not easy

Although lots on here think it easy and blame the board when they don't come here

I was told today that it's between us & Everton, but there is still a chance he will stay.

Everton would mean he doesn't have to move house, which is a strong advantage.

That's from within Stoke.

There may be something to what they told you. The Independent mentions that he prefers the NW of England to avoid moving homes...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-shaqiri-transfer-news-latest-update-signing-everton-a8386686.html

Are we still bullying the new guy?

He was spot on about MH. So let's wait and see, I have no reason to question his ITK credentials

This is wearing thinner than Forsyth's toupée. Give it a rest, there's a good lad.

If he goes to Liverpool, he will be a benchwarmer for the next season and will then be loaned out to a championship club. If he goes to southampton, he will be our regular player for the next season, thereafter will move to Liverpool for 36m and become their regular player. The latter is a win-win-win situation.

Why do the admins allow blatant trolls to ruin this forum. you literally have to sieve through the **** to find anything worth reading! It's gone from a decent source of information and debate to a playground in the years I've been using it!

Why do the admins allow blatant trolls to ruin this forum. you literally have to sieve through the **** to find anything worth reading! It's gone from a decent source of information and debate to a playground in the years I've been using it!

Best stay away until resolved, there is no point being on here except a cursory glance every week these days.