Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

Probably best to ignore him. He goes round and round repeating the same lies and idiocy. He's slightly unhinged.

I find his accusations strange.

I don’t think I have ever seen a shred of evidence from him when asked after he accuses people of all sorts...

What a weird old man.

I find his accusations strange.

I don’t think I have ever seen a shred of evidence from him when asked after he accuses people of all sorts...

What a weird old man.

A very sad old git indeed. I think it's just easier to make vague accusations of racism and sexist and hope that some of it sticks. That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence seems a very apt quote in this case...

Oh and whist talking about Batman, the current Mayor of London is a legend for allowing the Trump blimp to be flown from Parliament Square. If that is all he ever does while in office it will make him more popular than Boris Johnson ever was in the job.

well there you go, just shows what a load of morons abound, if floating a frigging balloon makes you a mark in history lol. Like it or not, Trump is a major player and keeping on board is a priority for our countries prosperity.

**** me, how much did the soap dodgers pay for this balloon? Somebody saw them coming, a canny capitalist no doubt.

137d57a0ceb207b60a9f762d99c92dbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 250,000 marching. Say it cost £18k. I make that about 7p each. Money well spent.

More fake news eh Donald?
The difference being that Trump dismisses many things that people have evidence for. Thus far soggy hasn't actually linked me to any posts that prove I'm the racist far right supporter that he claims. That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I'm assuming that is some sort of attempt at a homophobic slur? I remember when dune got banned from here for a racist one.

Are you assuming the person in the picture is homosexual?

No need to put labels on people

Disgrace!

Go and moan to a member of the alt right about it then. Your assumptions are worryingly misplaced and I have to wonder why you would feel there is an issue with someone being a homosexual.

You two are just confirming sadoldgit's accusations now. Trying to twist things round and play innocent yourselves. No one's buying it.

Don't try your hand at intelligent jokes, it doesn't suit you.

its not me who looks at people and assumes something about them....best you go on some Diversity and Inclusion training. Your unconscious bias is there for all to see.

You two are just confirming sadoldgit's accusations now. Trying to twist things round and play innocent yourselves. No one's buying it.
And you're just proving mine. Still no sign at all of any posts to prove these accusations of far right support or support of far right figures yet the same three or four posters happy to fling about vague accusations. When did you stop beating your wife Jonnyboy?

its not me who looks at people and assumes something about them....best you go on some Diversity and Inclusion training. Your unconscious bias is there for all to see.

Very lame efforts from you both.

Are you saying it's both unusual and insulting to assume someone's sexuality by their dress and behaviour? I think it's you two who need to go to a few pride marches.

Are you saying it's both unusual and insulting to assume someone's sexuality by their dress and behaviour? I think it's you two who need to go to a few pride marches.

yes and to be honest, thought better of you.

And you're just proving mine. Still no sign at all of any posts to prove these accusations of far right support or support of far right figures yet the same three or four posters happy to fling about vague accusations. When did you stop beating your wife Jonnyboy?

Straight out of the Trump playbook. Just vague enough to avoid being convicted but clear enough that people know what you are. Hence the protests.

Why would you assume they would be homosexual when they are just likely to be a trans woman? Very unfortunate to have a mindset like that.

It's little surprise that these character assassinations are coming from the likes of jonnyboy and soggy- undoubtedly supporters of the hard left.

Straight out of the Trump playbook. Just vague enough to avoid being convicted but clear enough that people know what you are. Hence the protests.

People being the hard left supporters jonnyboy and soggy. No evidence provided but jonnyboy and soggy "know". I think I'll sleep soundly with that level of certainty!

Why would you assume they would be homosexual when they are just likely to be a trans woman? Very unfortunate to have a mindset like that.

It's little surprise that these character assassinations are coming from the likes of jonnyboy and soggy- undoubtedly supporters of the hard left.

An individuals sexuality is a protected characteristics. Using stereotypes just holds society back.

Shame

An individuals sexuality is a protected characteristics. Using stereotypes just holds society back.

Shame

Go on then, post a picture of a group of say.. blacknpeople at the London protests and with an insulting tone write something like "here's Jonny and his family."

Go on then, post a picture of a group of say.. black people at the London protests and with an insulting tone write something like "here's Jonny and his family."

why are you bringing the colour tone of skin into the argument.....weirdo

we are all people. Why are you constantly using labels?

Go on then, post a picture of a group of say.. blacknpeople at the London protests and with an insulting tone write something like "here's Jonny and his family."
Don't you mean people of colour? "Black" is a hateful slur I'm afraid. I think you really need some diversity and inclusivity training.

Don't you mean people of colour? "Black" is a hateful slur I'm afraid. I think you really need some diversity and inclusivity training.

Skin colour/race is another protected characteristic. Jonnyboy needs some 'education' it seems.

So what did your photo imply then?
My point was that if the level of protest amounted to dressing up in an unusual outfit and posing in front of a trump balloon then it really hasn't achieved anything of any note at all. The fact your mind leaped straight to something about homosexuals is concerning.

Anyway let's return to trump now. This hurtful discussion denying the humanity of trans individuals is helping no one.

Zzzzz I can play this playground bully game too, like Trump.

An individuals gender identity etc is a protected characteristic. Using stereotypes just holds society back.

Shame

My point was that if the level of protest amounted to dressing up in an unusual outfit and posing in front of a trump balloon then it really hasn't achieved anything of any note at all. The fact your mind leaped straight to something about homosexual is concerning.

A.) I don't believe you.

B.) What business is it of yours to judge what it's achieved?

C.) What does "my guess is the one on the floor mean?"

A.) I don't believe you.

B.) What business is it of yours to judge what it's achieved?

C.) What does "my guess is the one on the floor mean?"

A) I don't care. You already believe I'm a irredeemable alt right supporter and a racist with no evidence so what you believe is of no consequence.

B) I'm entitled to an opinion the same as anyone else. What do you think it's achieved?

C) Seems fairly obvious to me. There's only one individual on the floor in that photo.

A) I don't care. You already believe I'm a irredeemable alt right supporter and a racist with no evidence so what you believe is of no consequence.

B) I'm entitled to an opinion the same as anyone else. What do you think it's achieved?

C) Seems fairly obvious to me. There's only one individual on the floor in that photo.

A.)Just 12 years reading your fine line guff on here.

B.) People having a good time in the face of fascism is achievement enough.

C.) It's clear what you were trying to do.

A.)Just 12 years reading your fine line guff on here.

B.) People having a good time in the face of fascism is achievement enough.

C.) It's clear what you were trying to do.

A) Yet you can't point to a single post as evidence

B) The fact you equate Donald Trump with fascism is a terrible insult to all those who suffered and died under the awful nazi regime. Maybe get some perspective and read some history. If all those who turned up yesterday had volunteered at a charitable organisation instead of banging pots and pans, they could have made an actual positive different to people's lives.

C) it's one of those mythical things that is clear to you and soggy. It's sad how both your minds work. You must be mind readers being able to ascertain intent better than the person who posted.

And I'm off to enjoy the multicultural Indian Mela in town. Will you and Batman be there? Bye.
Nope. Enjoyed the sun at St James Park most of the afternoon and off home for dinner. Enjoy but try not to make too many negative assumptions based on appearance like you have done in this thread.

I remember very clearly when Hypo pretended he had a girlfriend who posted on here but it turned out to be him. Imagine that.....pretending to be your own girlfriend on line. How anyone could still show their face after that is astonishing, let alone continue acting like a prize c*nt.

I remember very clearly when Hypo pretended he had a girlfriend who posted on here but it turned out to be him. Imagine that.....pretending to be your own girlfriend on line. How anyone could still show their face after that is astonishing, let alone continue acting like a prize c*nt.
Hi buzzin orn. How sad to spend so much time on here back in the day whilst supporting another team! Sadly for you my ex girlfriend did indeed post on here although it was over a decade ago now and I'm happily married. I'm flattered you would remember something like that all these years later.

Hi buzzin orn. How sad to spend so much time on here back in the day whilst supporting another team! Sadly for you my ex girlfriend did indeed post on here although it was over a decade ago now and I'm happily married. I'm flattered you would remember something like that all these years later.
You really shouldn't be flattered. I remember it because it was the single most saddest and pathetic thing I'd ever witnessed on a football forum. Don't try and rewrite history either.....it wasn't your ex girlfriend. It was you pretending to be a girl. Interestingly by calling "her" an ex, you're implying that you ****ed yourself off so much that you dumped yourself. That's the most believable bit of your whole sorry story.

**** me, how much did the soap dodgers pay for this balloon? Somebody saw them coming, a canny capitalist no doubt.

137d57a0ceb207b60a9f762d99c92dbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could ask Jo Johnson’s kids as they were there (source The Times today). Don’t think they and many others there would recognise your description. There’s always a few Trots that piggy back onto such events, same as a few far right clinging onto the Brexit movement. No different.

You really shouldn't be flattered. I remember it because it was the single most saddest and pathetic thing I'd ever witnessed on a football forum. Don't try and rewrite history either.....it wasn't your ex girlfriend. It was you pretending to be a girl. Interestingly by calling "her" an ex, you're implying that you ****ed yourself off so much that you dumped yourself. That's the most believable bit of your whole sorry story.
It wasn’t me unfortunately and as you are well aware, I denied it was me at the time and you have zero evidence to the contrary. Anyway no way of proving it either way as it was over a decade ago so best we return to the subject of trump.

You could ask Jo Johnson’s kids as they were there (source The Times today). Don’t think they and many others there would recognise your description. There’s always a few Trots that piggy back onto such events, same as a few far right clinging onto the Brexit movement. No different.
What do you reckon this individual is? Commie or evil capitalist?