Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

Odd little paranoid world you live in. Was the TV you were watching actually switched on?

Sopel was if anything underplaying the consequences of the election for Trump. Evidence of its awfulness for the orange one has just arrived with his panicked firing of Sessions.

Mueller and tax returns now on their way...

Not a surprise that Sessions was going to be axed but not quite sure how his successor will help Trump if the Russia investigation findings are damning. The House will now be able to demand that all findings can not be brushed under the carpet with their subpoena powers. They also have the ability to set impeachment in motion........... but then see it die in the Senate....maybe.

It’s funny because I was on call last night, so was listening to radio and looking at different Twitter accounts to keep updated.

Of course I woke up to the BBC spinning it as pretty horrendous for Trump

Odd little paranoid world you live in. Was the TV you were watching actually switched on?

TV?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Considering trump is literally Hitler it's a rather surprising underachievement for the Democrats. I believe it's the first time in over 100 years that the party in power have gained seats and kept control of the senate and much less seats lost in the house than either Obama or Clinton. Certainly not the "blue wave" the Democrats were hoping for at all. Democrats will probably be praying that Ginsburg doesn't pop her clogs any time in the next two years.

The Democrats are suffering the same issue as Labour over here - weak, uneluctable leaders.

The Democrats are suffering the same issue as Labour over here - weak, uneluctable leaders.

Not really. They are nothing Labour's leadership over here.

Re. the blue wave, don't underestimate the role of gerrymandering: redrawing districts so that Democrat voters are packed in as few districts as possible and scattering the rest among a large number of districts where there are more Republican voters.

In some places this has become near farcical as a result of changes brought in 2012 by Republican governors and state legislatures - so much so that federal courts have deemed it unconstitutional. When you command nearly 50% of the vote in states like Ohio yet win only 25% of the seats for the House, you know something is f**ked.

Edited by shurlock

Fair play, that journalist fu cking battered that intern trying to take the mike off him. Should be strung up for an assault like that.

It looks like Trump's spokeswoman - is it even an intern? Either way, shocking bare-faced lie. Although that's normal for Trump.

Leadership doesn't work in the same way in the US as here. Party leadership happens at various important levels - governorships, the House, the Senate and the Presidency. When your party doesn't have the presidency, these other localised leaderships are particularly important, and the Democrats are well-led in some areas. Pelosi is widely admired, but there are strong up-and-comers too, like Kamala Harris, and recent breakthroughs like Beto O'Rourke (even though he lost to the reptilian Cruz).

If you're thinking of Bernie Sanders, remember he isn't actually a Democrat. Sadly, Corbyn is a Labour member, and by far the worst leader in the history of the party.

Leadership doesn't work in the same way in the US as here. Party leadership happens at various important levels - governorships, the House, the Senate and the Presidency. When your party doesn't have the presidency, these other localised leaderships are particularly important, and the Democrats are well-led in some areas. Pelosi is widely admired, but there are strong up-and-comers too, like Kamala Harris, and recent breakthroughs like Beto O'Rourke (even though he lost to the reptilian Cruz).

If you're thinking of Bernie Sanders, remember he isn't actually a Democrat. Sadly, Corbyn is a Labour member, and by far the worst leader in the history of the party.

Yeah, there are several 'strong' possibilities, but it's finding the right combination of attributes capable of infiltrating the cult of Trump.

Beto O'Rourke is impressive - young, genuine, bright, a punk rocker, a great speaker (everything Trump isn't) and could be that candidate in 2020, although his use of the F word during his concession speech, whilst f@cking cool and refreshing, might haunt him.

I just hope they choose their candidate more wisely this time. This country has become a f@cking nightmare.

Yeah, there are several 'strong' possibilities, but it's finding the right combination of attributes capable of infiltrating the cult of Trump.

Beto O'Rourke is impressive - young, genuine, bright, a punk rocker, a great speaker (everything Trump isn't) and could be that candidate in 2020, although his use of the F word during his concession speech, whilst f@cking cool and refreshing, might haunt him.

I just hope they choose their candidate more wisely this time. This country has become a f@cking nightmare.

If Americans will happily elect a man who mocks disabled people and thinks it's OK to grab women by the pussy, but will refuse to vote for a potentially decent man because he used a swear word in public, then there is something very seriously wrong with US society.

If Americans will happily elect a man who mocks disabled people and thinks it's OK to grab women by the pussy, but will refuse to vote for a potentially decent man because he used a swear word in public, then there is something very seriously wrong with US society.

I think fair to say something is v wrong with US society

Just a matter of time, in the end there will be so many latino's in the US that the Republican Party won't survive... ;)

So Donnie couldn't make it to the Armistice centenary parade in France because it was raining.

And now, on Veterans Day in the US, he is spitting his dummy out on Twitter and genuinely suggesting they ignore democracy because the counting of the ballots from military personnel based overseas is taking too long.

I've had a worm's eye view of the BBC due to recent work commitments. While the staff may be mildly centre left, it doesn't follow that the organisation as a whole is.

My overriding impression is that the BBC is on the defensive. Rightly or wrongly it has concluded that its not in its interests to pick unnecessary fights with government. And frankly right now its far harder to get in trouble if you're accused of being right-leaning or pro-brexit than the other way round.

The rain makes the bone spurs in his feet ache.

Orange on the outside, yellow on the inside.

This is fascinating - if you ever wondered about the deep ideological connection of Trump to Russia, and especially Putin, watch this (it also puts conspiracy fu ckwits, on here and elsewhere, to shame):

https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000006210828/russia-disinformation-fake-news.html?action=click&gtype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs&region=title-area&cview=true&t=931

This is a fascinating thread...

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1060925606966296576

You have to ask yourself, if Trump is as innocent as he claims to be, what the f**k is this all about then?

I read that a legal challenge to Whitaker's appointment to AG has been launched. Seems like the whole thing could be about to unravel.

This is a fascinating thread...

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1060925606966296576

You have to ask yourself, if Trump is as innocent as he claims to be, what the f**k is this all about then?

I read that a legal challenge to Whitaker's appointment to AG has been launched. Seems like the whole thing could be about to unravel.

As if chumps like the OP care about the state of democracy.

Indulge their bovine ignorance and xenophobia, throw in a few barbs against the French and Germans (see Trump’s latest tweets) and they’ll readily settle down and return to their cattle sheds.

Classic bait-and-switch, Trump knows exactly how to play these docile fools.

Edited by shurlock

And now CNN are suing him and his administration over last week's Acosta incident.

And CNN won! Disgusting the way Acosta was treated. Trump is a dictator, and a thug. Learned his approach from Putin.

Plus the other media organisations which joined the action, including Fox. When you are too right wing an administration for Fox News, you really are off the charts.

How Donald Trump appeals to men secretly insecure about their manhood

But our research suggests that Trump is not necessarily attracting male supporters who are as confidently masculine as the president presents himself to be. Instead, Trump appears to appeal more to men who are secretly insecure about their manhood. We call this the “fragile masculinity hypothesis.” Here is some of our evidence.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/editorpicks/how-donald-trump-appeals-to-men-secretly-insecure-about-their-manhood/ar-BBQfpSO?ocid=spartandhp

At George HW Bush’s funeral it’s as if Brian Mulroney and Alan Simpson are trolling Trump.

All they are doing in their eulogies is giving a nod to dignified leadership but so stark a contrast to the current mobster

At George HW Bush’s funeral it’s as if Brian Mulroney and Alan Simpson are trolling Trump.

All they are doing in their eulogies is giving a nod to dignified leadership but so stark a contrast to the current mobster

Looked like a naughty pouty schoolboy sitting in the front, switching between twiddling his fingers and arms crossed. Maybe wondering if he'll ever get such a dignified and heartwarming sendoff when his time comes.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-trump-knew-wrong-make/story?id=59815550

Cohen refuted the president’s contention that he never directed Cohen to do anything wrong.

“I don't think there is anybody that believes that,” Cohen told Stephanopoulos. “First of all, nothing at the Trump organization was ever done unless it was run through Mr. Trump. He directed me to make the payments, he directed me to become involved in these matters.

“He knows the truth. I know the truth. Others know the truth,” Cohen continued. “And here is the truth: People of the United States of America, people of the world, don't believe what he is saying. The man doesn't tell the truth. And it is sad that I should take responsibility for his dirty deeds.”

Fake news, obviously.

Whilst he feels its not his fault, he must have known he was doing wrong and so why is he now expecting sympathy?

I don't think he is. I think he just feels it's only reasonable for Donny to take his share of the responsibility for it, instead of publicly attacking his family like he has done.

I know he has a base that is untouchable in terms of worrying about any scandal.

Reading that Republicans frustated as all his wall, caravan bs is actually damaging them now - people tire.

Also his tantrum with the GM CEO - tell those workers laid off how great it all is. Mind should be able to get a job down the coal mine

I know he has a base that is untouchable in terms of worrying about any scandal.

Reading that Republicans frustated as all his wall, caravan bs is actually damaging them now - people tire.

Also his tantrum with the GM CEO - tell those workers laid off how great it all is. Mind should be able to get a job down the coal mine

More gems today - Flynn basically found selling out his own country to Putin and Trump - yet there are still millions of imbeciles that don’t see the problem. Trump sends a good luck message on Twitter that basically confirms his collusion.

Then you’ve got the Trump Foundation.

Corrupt and revolting - shows how retrograde the human race has become that Trump is in the White House and still plenty of far right support it seems from many states in the US.

More gems today - Flynn basically found selling out his own country to Putin and Trump - yet there are still millions of imbeciles that don’t see the problem. Trump sends a good luck message on Twitter that basically confirms his collusion.

Then you’ve got the Trump Foundation.

Corrupt and revolting - shows how retrograde the human race has become that Trump is in the White House and still plenty of far right support it seems from many states in the US.

I know. The irony is that the same useful idiots and gullible chumps who are starting Trump appreciation threads are also accusing others of being traitors.

I see only he thinks he has defeated ISIS in Syria.

Such a dangerous tw @t and wouldn’t be surprised if removing troops not just based on deflecting attention from Flynn, Cohen etc

It looks like it's only the US personnel in northern Syria that are being pulled out. This ensures that they won't get in the way of Turkey's planned attacks on the Kurdish held areas.

Reaction from his own party;

"Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, who is one of Mr Trump's supporters and sits on the armed services committee, called the withdrawal decision a "huge Obama-like mistake", which would have "devastating consequences" both in Syria and beyond.

He said he feared it would mean ceding influence in the region to Russia and Iran.

Another Republican senator, Bob Corker, who is chair of the foreign relations committee, went further, saying it was "much worse" than Barack Obama's decision to pull US troops out of Iraq when he did.

"This is a transactional, political decision. It is not a decision based on facts on the ground," he told the BBC.

"It is going to harm us, it's going to harm the people who care about ridding the world of Isis (IS), it's harming our relations. It is a colossal mistake and it needs to be reversed."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46632657

Reaction from his own party;

"Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, who is one of Mr Trump's supporters and sits on the armed services committee, called the withdrawal decision a "huge Obama-like mistake", which would have "devastating consequences" both in Syria and beyond.

He said he feared it would mean ceding influence in the region to Russia and Iran.

Another Republican senator, Bob Corker, who is chair of the foreign relations committee, went further, saying it was "much worse" than Barack Obama's decision to pull US troops out of Iraq when he did.

"This is a transactional, political decision. It is not a decision based on facts on the ground," he told the BBC.

"It is going to harm us, it's going to harm the people who care about ridding the world of Isis (IS), it's harming our relations. It is a colossal mistake and it needs to be reversed."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46632657

On foreign affairs, Lindsey Graham is a psycho.

He's perfectly entitled to remove his troops - if other countries don't like it they should put their people in harms way instead of moaning about Trump.

Following one of his half-witted calls with Erdogan, Trump is moving US troops away from large tracts of Kurdish-held territory. This leaves the Kurds open to attacks from Turkey and the Iran-backed regime. You obviously don't know that the Kurds WERE the ones placing themselves in harm's way, and doing a vast amount of the fighting against ISIS.

You obviously also don't know what punishments ISIS meted out to captured Kurdish fighters. I suggest you google to find out, but you'll have to remove any parental controls to see the actual pictorial evidence.