Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

He's perfectly entitled to remove his troops - if other countries don't like it they should put their people in harms way instead of moaning about Trump.

He’s entitled to do a lot of things. Spoken like a true redneck in a red baseball cap.

So you’re saying General Mattis the US Defence Secretary who resigned over it is a know nothing sheep?

Military chiefs were all for the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Thank god we listened to them.

Our military chiefs wanted us to go into Syria when the PM said no. In fact, if our military chiefs had their way, we would would probably be in Syria (much like Afghanistan) right now

US military commanders would probably swarm most ME countries if they could.

Team America and all that.

Edited by Batman

So you’re saying General Mattis the US Defence Secretary who resigned over it is a know nothing sheep?

No, just that if Obama has done the same you wouldn’t get people ****ing their pants about it on a Southampton football club forum.

Withdrawing troops may be the wrong thing to do but it’s such a small amount there is nothing stopping other countries helping out. IS is a global problem so I think criticism of the US for taking their people our of harms way is harsh.

No, just that if Obama has done the same you wouldn’t get people ****ing their pants about it on a Southampton football club forum.

Withdrawing troops may be the wrong thing to do but it’s such a small amount there is nothing stopping other countries helping out. IS is a global problem so I think criticism of the US for taking their people our of harms way is harsh.

One thing is for sure, majority of those who criticise the USA are happy for them to put their people in harms way so we don’t have to (pay for it)

When you don’t know enough about a situation to make an informed judgement all you can do is look at who is saying what and back the person who has a history of acting in a measured way. Trump’s overall track record is what makes people distrust him to the extent you’d rather believe almost anyone over him.

Edited by buctootim
Repetition

When you don’t know enough about a situation to make an informed judgement all you can do is look at who is saying what and back the person who has a history of acting in a measured way. Trump’s overall track record is what makes people distrust him to the extent you’d rather believe almost anyone over him.

Don’t disagree but given the geography, the refugee crisis and terrorism problem surely it is more in the EU’s interests to put a force in there than the US?

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine being a public sector worker in a system so incompetent, that it can’t even manage to pay you in the event of a budget dispute. People are having to sell their belongings in order to make ends meet, despite having worked a full month.

Not specifically looking to Trump-bash (although it is ultimately his responsibility and fault), I’m really just in disbelief that such a situation can occur.

Imagine being a public sector worker in a system so incompetent, that it can’t even manage to pay you in the event of a budget dispute. People are having to sell their belongings in order to make ends meet, despite having worked a full month.

Not specifically looking to Trump-bash (although it is ultimately his responsibility and fault), I’m really just in disbelief that such a situation can occur.

And that's who the Brexiteers want us to have a major trade deal with. As if you can seriously believe or trust a word he says (Trump or Liam Fox frankly).

Meanwhile, another example of what polarised bile in a society produces. There are different views here of who said and did what, but I would ask the school and Alt/Far Right groups 'why are the students wearing Donald Trump campaign hats if they weren't planning on being involved in trouble or partisan behaviour?'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46943364

This is remarkable. The FBI turned up this morning at the doorstep of one of the President of the United States' most trusted advisors, Roger Stone - in a dawn raid, in full riot gear.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1088769020084604928

Even more remarkable that they were all doing this while being unpaid because of Trump's shutdown. (Although I bet there were volunteers...)

If Trump's underlying plan in provoking the shutdown was to hamper the investigation of widening criminality in the Trump campaign, it seems the FBI has delivered a pretty effective '**** you'.

But only CNN's cameras - they were given an exclusive of the arrest. I can't possibly imagine why...

CNN also had news crews outside Donald Jr and Eric's addresses. News dropped the night prior that a Grand Jury had convened. This usually means an indictment has been issued, CNN gambled and plotted up outside the most likely addresses and struck gold with Stone.

Hopefully they (and no doubt others now they have seen CNN's MO) will film Jr doing his perp' walk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mr. Trump, grim faced and simmering with anger, denounced adversaries who have pounded him for two years over Russian election interference, calling them “treasonous” people who are guilty of “evil” deeds and should be investigated themselves. “Those people will certainly be looked at,” he said. On Capitol Hill, the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee announced he would do just that while also calling for a new special counsel to look at the origins of the last one. White House officials and Republican lawmakers demanded the resignation of a Democratic committee chairman investigating the Russia matter, and Mr. Trump’s re-election campaign lobbied television networks to blackball Democrats who advanced the collusion theory.

The last person you want to f*** with:

Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist, predicted that Mr. Trump “is going to go full animal” now that Mr. Mueller has wrapped up. The president, Mr. Bannon told Yahoo News, will “come off the chains” and use the findings to “bludgeon” his opposition.

Democrats lie, from Hillary down and the biased FBI and Justice Department should watch out, as well.

"Full animal.." :lol:

• 1 month later...

Making America Great Again:

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump on Twitter :"I never called Meghan Markle 'nasty'. Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold!"

Donald Trump taped interview with The Sun : "I didn't know that. What can I say? I didn't know that she was nasty,"

I find Corbyn's position laughable in all this. He's happy to negotiate with militants such as Hamas and Hezbollah, even to describe them as "friends" but the democratically elected president of the USA pays a visit and he not only refuses to meet him but protests that he should be allowed to be in the country at all!

I find Corbyn's position laughable in all this. He's happy to negotiate with militants such as Hamas and Hezbollah, even to describe them as "friends" but the democratically elected president of the USA pays a visit and he not only refuses to meet him but protests that he should be allowed to be in the country at all!

Bloke is an utter shambolic human being. Think, people want him to run this country.

Not sure why they wouldn’t land either directly on Southsea Common or maybe somewhere closer like the airfield at Lee-on-Solent but there was a rehearsal this morning with Trumps helicopter and a chinook landing at Southampton Airport this morning.

Seen loads of police around Eastleigh and Southampton today too. Not just Hampshire plod either.

My GF, who is interested in all things helicopters, saw a formation of helicopters a few days ago which she thought was on a bearing for S.A. and identified some as US types.

Lee-on-Solent is a pain to get to and lots of pinch points, Southsea is just too built up if anything happens. I can see why they might choose Soton, but they always have decoys anyway..

Oooo maybe he’s going to chase that Mr Gao out of Saints with a big fat cheque, and line himself up something to do after his second term. Plus take over Southampton Municiple Golf Course and Trump it.

He may be so impressed with the good people and lovely women of Portsmouth that he buys Pompey !!!

Not only would they have TCWTB they would have the C *** with the tan. TCWTT.

LOL. Had a phone call from my GF and employee in her van. Much laughter as she'd booked a job in Southsea today and was on the way in on the motorway. Plain clothes polices cars everywhere on the motorway route in. Fortunately she has parking on the job and it should be over before the main crush.

Much as I'd like to pay my respects to the veterans I don't want to grace TCWTT with my presence.