Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

Once again we have an alt right supporter attempting to water down the criticism of one of their own. This has nothing to do with the Democrats. This has little do with the Republicans other than he is a member of their party. This is all about a mentally impaired individual who happens to be the most powerful man on the planet. Every time you pretend to slag him off you then counter it with some jibe against the Democrates or Hilary Clinton. There is no comparison so let’s not pretend there is. Trump is a national and international disaster. Full stop.

I'm not an alt right supporter SOG though I can stand them better than their left counterparts as they do have a much bigger sense of humour than the Antifa and so on who take themselves too seriously. I can't even say if I'm left or right anymore as there is not so much difference between them in the Dutch political system, usually both sides form the government so it doesn't matter who you vote for anyway. I'm not a fan of Trump either but for me it was a relief that Clinton lost. Up to this moment I'm still glad she didn't became president as the chances of a war with Iran and nasty disputes with Russia would be much higher. Of course in this matter things might go wrong with Trump also - he's pushing Saudi Arabia really hard to form some kind of Arabic Nato against Iran and who knows what his trade policies with China will lead to - but so far so good. As long as he keeps his focus on domestic affairs the world is a safer place... Why do you think he's an international disaster?

I'm not an alt right supporter SOG though I can stand them better than their left counterparts as they do have a much bigger sense of humour than the Antifa and so on who take themselves too seriously. I can't even say if I'm left or right anymore as there is not so much difference between them in the Dutch political system, usually both sides form the government so it doesn't matter who you vote for anyway. I'm not a fan of Trump either but for me it was a relief that Clinton lost. Up to this moment I'm still glad she didn't became president as the chances of a war with Iran and nasty disputes with Russia would be much higher. Of course in this matter things might go wrong with Trump also - he's pushing Saudi Arabia really hard to form some kind of Arabic Nato against Iran and who knows what his trade policies with China will lead to - but so far so good. As long as he keeps his focus on domestic affairs the world is a safer place... Why do you think he's an international disaster?

Where to start re being an international disaster? We will park his total lack of diplomacy and knowledge and understanding of international matters. This whole thing about America First plays well with the rednecks and hard nationalists in his country, but does nothing for the rest of planet at a time where we really all need to be pulling together. Trump's ignorance and denial of the issues surrounding global warming will hit us all and pulling the US out of the Paris Accord is a major problem for the future of the planet. By doing what is best for himself first and his country second, he encourages the same mindset that resulted in major conflict in the last century. We can spend hours going through the countless of incidents where his total lack of understanding about foreign affairs and inability to see anything beyond what is good for his public image doesn't bode well when you have far cleverer and clued up opponents in equally strong countries in the east. Why do you think Putin was so keen to see Trump in the White House. It is the equivalent of us having Mr Bean as PM. The people who voted for Trump need to see that this isolationist stance does not just fail for them in the long term, it fails for us all. Building walls and imposing swingeing trade tariffs will only take us back to the 19th century at a time where we really need forward thinking leaders who can see past small minded nationalism. As for the alt right having a better sense of humour? It is easy to laugh at the likes of Trump and our own Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, but I would be very worried for anyone laughing with them.

Where to start re being an international disaster? We will park his total lack of diplomacy and knowledge and understanding of international matters. This whole thing about America First plays well with the rednecks and hard nationalists in his country, but does nothing for the rest of planet at a time where we really all need to be pulling together. Trump's ignorance and denial of the issues surrounding global warming will hit us all and pulling the US out of the Paris Accord is a major problem for the future of the planet. By doing what is best for himself first and his country second, he encourages the same mindset that resulted in major conflict in the last century. We can spend hours going through the countless of incidents where his total lack of understanding about foreign affairs and inability to see anything beyond what is good for his public image doesn't bode well when you have far cleverer and clued up opponents in equally strong countries in the east. Why do you think Putin was so keen to see Trump in the White House. It is the equivalent of us having Mr Bean as PM. The people who voted for Trump need to see that this isolationist stance does not just fail for them in the long term, it fails for us all. Building walls and imposing swingeing trade tariffs will only take us back to the 19th century at a time where we really need forward thinking leaders who can see past small minded nationalism. As for the alt right having a better sense of humour? It is easy to laugh at the likes of Trump and our own Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, but I would be very worried for anyone laughing with them.

you have not given one shred of evidence. Just a rant

you have not given one shred of evidence. Just a rant

Other than mentioning his withdrawal from the Paris Accord, building the 'wall', and trade tarriffs. 3 clear example that emphasise Trump's isolationist posturing, and lack of tact and understanding of how world Governments needs to work more closely to tackle the challeges we all, collectively, face. Hence, Trump risks becoming an 'international disaster'.

Other than mentioning his withdrawal from the Paris Accord, building the 'wall', and trade tarriffs. 3 clear example that emphasise Trump's isolationist posturing, and lack of tact and understanding of how world Governments needs to work more closely to tackle the challeges we all, collectively, face. Hence, Trump risks becoming an 'international disaster'.

all opinions. where is the facts to back it up?

By international disaster, I think you mean a globalists nightmare. There’s a difference. Trump is championing diversity and individual strength, and a competitive market. He appeals to the centre and right, whilst unfortunately the Democratic Party is swerving so far left that I think the average centrist voter is being driven away. I’m very curious as to who will come after trump though, he has had such a big impact, it’s going to be a game changing moment in 2024 regardless...

See the soppy cnt is calling the Saudi murderers ofthe journalist ‘rogue killers’ ‘cos his mate king Salman denies involvement. Just like Putin finds it really tricky to outfox this genius president.

New era of bs as they show a load of cleaners entering the consulate before the Turkish forensic team are allowed in.

Just like Putin finds it really tricky to outfox this genius president.

In his CBS interview, Trump said that the Russians 'were probably involved in international assasinations', but 'I rely on them, and it's not in our country'. So much for the 'Leader of the Free World'.

In his CBS interview, Trump said that the Russians 'were probably involved in international assasinations', but 'I rely on them, and it's not in our country'. So much for the 'Leader of the Free World'.

So, we should encourage America to poke their noses in and maybe intervene in our countries?

I thought that was a big no?

So, we should encourage America to poke their noses in and maybe intervene in our countries?

I thought that was a big no?

It doesn't require US intervention, a simple public condemnation would at least put a 'line in the sand', but it wouldn't fit Trump's 'America First', ( and only ), rhetoric.

It doesn't require US intervention, a simple public condemnation would at least put a 'line in the sand', but it wouldn't fit Trump's 'America First', ( and only ), rhetoric.

Haven’t they sanctioned Russia and kicked people out of their country already?

Something like 60 Russian diplomats booted out?

See the soppy cnt is calling the Saudi murderers ofthe journalist ‘rogue killers’ ‘cos his mate king Salman denies involvement. Just like Putin finds it really tricky to outfox this genius president.

New era of bs as they show a load of cleaners entering the consulate before the Turkish forensic team are allowed in.

You don't like Trump? How about some solutions instead of Liberal, virtue signalling?

Haven’t they sanctioned Russia and kicked people out of their country already?

Something like 60 Russian diplomats booted out?

Back in March, yes, but now it seems that Trump has had another PR fuelled policy volte-face. ( Mind you. I suspect that many ambassadorial staffs are padded out with 'disposable' people to absorb, and minimise the true impact of, any expulsions ).

You don't like Trump? How about some solutions instead of Liberal, virtue signalling?

I thought I was a trump supporter? Maybe your reasoned debate has convinced me otherwise.

Solution is vote democrats but I don’t have a polling card.

Back in March, yes, but now it seems that Trump has had another PR fuelled policy volte-face. ( Mind you. I suspect that many ambassadorial staffs are padded out with 'disposable' people to absorb, and minimise the true impact of, any expulsions ).

Oh, right

I thought I was a trump supporter? Maybe your reasoned debate has convinced me otherwise.

Solution is vote democrats but I don’t have a polling card.

The solution really is for Democrats to give the people who voted for Trump more motivation to vote for them instead. Let's see if they do so because they haven't generally so far.

The solution really is for Democrats to give the people who voted for Trump more motivation to vote for them instead. Let's see if they do so because they haven't generally so far.

Reading you doing politics is like watching someone doing brain surgery with a banana.

What can anyone deduce from this ludicrously sweeping statement about what the Democrats have been campaigning on, for the mid-terms which are now just three weeks away? Especially given their quite commanding lead in the polls for the House elections, and the surprisingly tight races in Senate Republican strongholds. What policy mistakes do you have in mind?

What's he done that's so good?

Lowered taxes, whilst at the same time, collecting considerably more in taxes than in recent times? That’s pretty neat. Pulling back from some of those one sided deals eg Iran? Advancing the Korean situation more than anyone could have hoped for? Enabled masses of new jobs? Brought industry back to the forefront? Recognised Jerusalem as the capital- something Obama reneged on? Withdrew from the Paris agreement, analogous to bush/Kyoto? raised 12bn usd extra from nato allies with his tough stance, something Obama tried but failed to do, tough stance on Russia, reshaped Supreme Court? decimated Isis? Hard lines with Honduras? And Their economy is in great shape!

Against the bad things; insulting a whole range of people from all backgrounds, treating women as sex objects, calling people names, all of which have happened to him too from the dem side... none of his policies have been particularly bad, st least not that anyone can give an example of, the only exception being the enforcement of Obama’s immigration laws at the Mexican border, which would never have happened if they had the wall...

Lowered taxes, whilst at the same time, collecting considerably more in taxes than in recent times? That’s pretty neat. Pulling back from some of those one sided deals eg Iran? Advancing the Korean situation more than anyone could have hoped for? Enabled masses of new jobs? Brought industry back to the forefront? Recognised Jerusalem as the capital- something Obama reneged on? Withdrew from the Paris agreement, analogous to bush/Kyoto? raised 12bn usd extra from nato allies with his tough stance, something Obama tried but failed to do, tough stance on Russia, reshaped Supreme Court? decimated Isis? Hard lines with Honduras? And Their economy is in great shape!

Against the bad things; insulting a whole range of people from all backgrounds, treating women as sex objects, calling people names, all of which have happened to him too from the dem side... none of his policies have been particularly bad, st least not that anyone can give an example of, the only exception being the enforcement of Obama’s immigration laws at the Mexican border, which would never have happened if they had the wall...

Stopped here as you’re obviously a bit simple.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/16/657790901/federal-deficit-jumps-17-percent-as-tax-cuts-eat-into-government-revenue

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/business/trump-tax-cuts-revenue.html

Edited by shurlock

Always wondered who actually swallowed up his bs tweets.

You genuinely think withdrawing from the Paris agreement is a good thing? **** me.

Recognised Jerusalem as the capital

I've tried and tried, but I still cannot imagine what 'good' has or will come from this. Perhaps you could explain it.

decimated Isis

I think you'll find it was the Russians who did that. The US, UK & France have all been supporting the Jihadists in Syria FFS.

"Reshaped the supreme court".

Jesus wept.

It’s good for America.

It's good for the short-term interests of American fossil fuel industries, but that's as far as it goes.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S026499931630709X

Here we focus on employment impacts in the short-to-medium term, and leave aside the long-term comparison of operations and maintenance employment. We find that on average, 2.65 full-time-equivalent (FTE) jobs are created from $1 million spending in fossil fuels, while that same amount of spending would create 7.49 or 7.72 FTE jobs in renewables or energy efficiency. Thus each $1 million shifted from brown to green energy will create a net increase of 5 jobs.

On a wider scale, it's disastrous for the global economy, and therefore for America as well. But then I wouldn't expect any Trump supporter to be able to see the bigger picture.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

"Reshaped the supreme court".

Jesus wept.

Cripes, I'm agreeing with CB Fry!

"Economy in great shape." I'm not coming to ashnats for investment advice; I'd be left with stranded assets in FFs, whilst all around me are divesting.

There are times when it's good to have only 3 posts a day, otherwise I'd be tempted to waste time arguing with posters whose views on any subject you can invariably predict will be only marginally less extreme than Attila the Hun's.

Trump is also the biggest liar and probably proud of it. Also he's facilitating (together with the UK...) the Saudi's to commit a massacre in Jemen. But when you think all of this makes him an "international disaster", what do you think of Clinton then, a complete international clusterf*ck? In collaboration with Obama she turned Libya into a real hellhole, said on several occasions she would bomb the hell out of Iran when they don't comply to her demands and believed she could bring down Putin with more sanctions the world has ever seen. This vile woman is completely insane, I'll never forget that creepy laugh when she heard Gaddafi was killed. Let's hope Trump won't go as far as this witch would...

France and the UK were heavily involved in turning Libya into a disaster zone too.

Yup, but it was Clinton who came up with the plan to get rid of Gaddafi. In fact the neocons Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. were also planning a "change for Libya" before her as former general Wesley Clarke stated. If Trump has one thing going for him it is the fact that everyone hates him, from so called liberals like the Clintons to neocons like the Bushes. As many Americans are fed up with those lot, Trump should have been more popular amongst the American population. If only he wasn't such an imbecile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3B5xzApMZg

Extremist commits terror attack

The left "It's not all Muslims" "It's not islams fault" "They have misinterpreted the koran"

Right wing nutter sends hoax bombs to left wing politicians and or supports.

The left "conservatives are dangerous" "Trumps rhetoric made him do this"

Make your minds up.

The left "It's not all Muslims" "It's not islams fault" "They have misinterpreted the koran"

Make your minds up.

When you wake up in the morning and have tried some sort of cure, would you mind having another go at this? It's complete word salad - the sort of thing I'd expect to see plastered on the side of a van.

Thanks!

Make your minds up.

Exactly. And anyway who is to say it is not the pelosi Hilary waters rhetoric that is not escalating things?

Exactly. And anyway who is to say it is not the pelosi Hilary waters rhetoric that is not escalating things?

Do you wear a red baseball cap and are generally angry that you have little power in your life?

Car stickers can help