Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

What’s trump done that’s so bad? Apart from the rhetoric I mean, what has he actually done that is bad? Seems to me he is doing pretty well?

Exactly. Trump talks about grabbing young chicks pussies & the lefties go mad. Old Billy boy actually does it and lefties love him. Plus the women who stood by her man, seems to be their hero . Weird..... But I guess any party that is in thrall to the corrupt Kennedy’s is capable of all sorts of double standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Exactly. Trump talks about grabbing young chicks pussies & the lefties go mad. Old Billy boy actually does it and lefties love him. Plus the women , who stood by her man, is their preferred candidate. Weird.....

Worth remembering when we talk about the pussy thing that he actually says that women let you grab them by the pussy. I've just seen it misquoted as sexual assault so many times it's worth clarifying.

Worth remembering when we talk about the pussy thing that he actually says that women let you grab them by the pussy. I've just seen it misquoted as sexual assault so many times it's worth clarifying.

You can shoot your load on their dresses, penetrate them with a cigar, run away whilst they’re drowning in a car, share them with your brother, but for god sake don’t talk about grabbing their pussies. #Metoo

And here's a tweet today highlighting pew research that underlines this point.

37e73d81c71d476ed8c03328d417b163.jpg

0244b65f78152089283271ec913c7347.jpgb5d1293843024aea10347dc42832da52.jpg

See link below. Keith Poole is widely considered the leading authority on political polarisation in the US. See also figure 1.

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.1057/pol.2014.10

https://voteview.com/parties/all

Edited by shurlock

And it just keeps coming! Looks like the left aren't too hot on that self reflection thing. And then you wonder why everything is so polarised with idiotic statements like this. 0e63df38b25adc67998bada7913f3f83.jpg

Comical mate that you and the other dickhead think Democrats are lefties.

Still everyone is wiser now thanks to their Twitter feed.

And speaks volumes for those that can’t see what is wrong with trump. White angry middle aged demographic that is Saintsweb huh

And speaks volumes for those that can’t see what is wrong with trump. White angry middle aged demographic that is Saintsweb huh

The fact this that a thread called the Donald trump appreciation thread exists on a southampton F.C. forum is an embarrassment to our city

The fact that a thread called the Donald trump appreciation thread exists on a southampton F.C. forum is an embarrassment to our city

So Ocasio-cortez isn't the current flavour of the month candidate in the Democrat party?

Also pathetic bringing race into any argument. You have no idea of the race or social class of anyone on here unless they tell you.

Edited by hypochondriac

Millions of Americans would have preferred Bill Cosby to Hillary Clinton if he'd stood as republican president by your lame statement.
The obvious point being that if a candidate like Trump can beat Hilary then what does that say about the esteem she was held in? She lost because she is uniquely awful. It's astounding that a party of millions could not find a single candidate more qualified and popular to take on Trump.

So Ocasio-cortez isn't the current flavour of the month candidate in the Democrat party?

Also pathetic bringing race into any argument. You have no idea of the race or social class of anyone on here unless they tell you.

lots of race and age assumptions going on here. Not very liberal, tolerant or 2018 at all

So if I grab at someone's vagina and they freeze and "let me do it," I can then stroll away safe in the knowledge that it wasn't sexual assault?

So if I grab at someone's vagina and they freeze and "let me do it," I can then stroll away safe in the knowledge that it wasn't sexual assault?
You've just added the bit in about freezing and "letting you do it." you have absolutely no idea how it was meant. I don't think there was a suggestion by trump there that he forced himself on anyone.

You've just added the bit in about freezing and "letting you do it." you have absolutely no idea how it was meant. I don't think there was a suggestion by trump there that he forced himself on anyone.

Yes there was. He claimed when you are famous you can grab women by the pussy and they just let you do it.

Even if for some crazy reason (money) they did fancy him you can't tell me when you do that they don't either shout out or freeze in terror.

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

#mensrights

I’d stop before you embarrass yourself further

Pathetic? Fact that he plays to his base ie Charlottesville fine people boll ocks shows it is very much about race. Also his NFL issues and Mexican crap.

You are white so is LD. He is 50 something and dislikes and is scared of women.

As I said, there's no way of knowing with that quote if that action is consensual or otherwise. Trump is a bit of a bragging douche quite frankly but if he had said somethibg like "they protest and I do it anyway" then fair enough. People read into it to suit their political agenda but the truth is there no way or knowing.

This is what Trump actually said:

Trump: "Better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

I have never heard anyone - not even Trump - defend this appalling excuse for attacking women on the grounds you've chosen. I suppose you think Weinstein - whose defence is precisely the one you're offering - is also raping and assaulting women 'consensually'.

You need help. Or a restraining order.

Pathetic? Fact that he plays to his base ie Charlottesville fine people boll ocks shows it is very much about race. Also his NFL issues and Mexican crap.

You are white so is LD. He is 50 something and dislikes and is scared of women.

I didn't say anythibg about trump not doing anything wrong though did I.

As I said, there's no way of knowing with that quote if that action is consensual or otherwise. Trump is a bit of a bragging douche quite frankly but if he had said somethibg like "they protest and I do it anyway" then fair enough. People read into it to suit their political agenda but the truth is there no way or knowing.

Next you will be saying he doesn’t like being pi ssed on and his **** isn’t mushroom shaped. And his hands are big

Trump: "Better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

I have never heard anyone - not even Trump - defend this appalling excuse for attacking women on the grounds you've chosen. I suppose you think Weinstein - whose defence is precisely the one you're offering - is also raping and assaulting women 'consensually'.

Lol and you accuse others of false equivalences. A bragging quote from a bit of an idiot about women letting you grab them by the pussy and a serial rapist. Absolutely identical.

I didn't say anythibg about trump not doing anything wrong though did I.

Clearly a sympathiser. As I said speaks volumes and would worry when even someone like Batman can’t stand him. I know how can I know what a Batman is like from hundred of posts

Clearly a sympathiser. As I said speaks volumes and would worry when even someone like Batman can’t stand him. I know how can I know what a Batman is like from hundred of posts

I'm not liable to collapse into hysterics about him if that's what you mean. It's quite normal for the usual posters to write things like "speaks volumes" because I don't think Trump is literally Hitler. He's not someone I'd ever want to meet and he's an arrogant a*sehole with terrible rhetoric but he's not lucifer in human form as some like to make out. As I already said, he will likely be hugely weakened after the mid terms and will most likely lose after one term anyway.

Edited by hypochondriac

Yeah I did actually already post that.

Exactly. Trump talks about grabbing young chicks pussies & the lefties go mad. Old Billy boy actually does it and lefties love him. Plus the women who stood by her man, seems to be their hero . Weird..... But I guess any party that is in thrall to the corrupt Kennedy’s is capable of all sorts of double standards.

Did the "lefties" go easy on Weinstein and Spacey then?

The obvious point being that if a candidate like Trump can beat Hilary then what does that say about the esteem she was held in? She lost because she is uniquely awful. It's astounding that a party of millions could not find a single candidate more qualified and popular to take on Trump.

Clinton polled 2.9m votes more than Trump, a popular vote margin that was the largest ever by a candidate who lost the electoral college. To put it another way, more Americans voted for Hilary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history. To try and pretend that someone who lies, contradicts himself and obfuscates on a daily basis is equally divisive as Clinton is beyond bizarre. Still, when the likes of you and hypo align you just know that there is going to be some hard right wing reasoning going on. Trump has to be the worst POTUS ever by quite some distance and to try and play down his incompetence and pretend that he is no worse than the other candidate takes some doing, even by the Chuckle Brother's standards. I suggest you stick to posting your silly little memes Batman. As for hypo, nice try at backtracking but your earlier support for Trump's actions and views on women shows your true colours. Now pop over to the alt right thread and tell us about what a sterling chap that Tommy Robinson is.

Soggy was absolutely desperate for me to comment on that alt right thread he created. He's clearly crushed that I saw through him and didn't bother.

For fu ck's sake give it a rest with your head-crushingly boring feud, and stay on topic, which apparently is now how you can't see a difference between Trump claiming that women 'let' him attack them and Weinstein's defence that women let him attack them.

For fu ck's sake give it a rest with your head-crushingly boring feud, and stay on topic, which apparently is now how you can't see a difference between Trump claiming that women 'let' him attack them and Weinstein's defence that women let him attack them.
So you can't envisage any scenario where a woman would be happy for someone to engage in sexual acts like the ones described? He may well have been guilty of sexual assault, my only contention was that that bragging statement alone isn't proof of that. The fact you're trying to equate that statement with someone who has clearly raped and assaulted scores of women tells its own story. Tell me again how a bragging statement spoken in private about women letting you touch them sexually is comparable to a flimsy defence formulated after dozens of female victims have come forward speaking of horrifying stories of rape. But as you say its basically identical. Edited by hypochondriac

Clinton polled 2.9m votes more than Trump, a popular vote margin that was the largest ever by a candidate who lost the electoral college. To put it another way, more Americans voted for Hilary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history. To try and pretend that someone who lies, contradicts himself and obfuscates on a daily basis is equally divisive as Clinton is beyond bizarre. Still, when the likes of you and hypo align you just know that there is going to be some hard right wing reasoning going on. Trump has to be the worst POTUS ever by quite some distance and to try and play down his incompetence and pretend that he is no worse than the other candidate takes some doing, even by the Chuckle Brother's standards. I suggest you stick to posting your silly little memes Batman. As for hypo, nice try at backtracking but your earlier support for Trump's actions and views on women shows your true colours. Now pop over to the alt right thread and tell us about what a sterling chap that Tommy Robinson is.

‘Healing the divide’

No one has been able to point to anything bad he has done beyond rhetoric then, it’s hardly the global disaster you would expect from the descriptions on here. He’s doing fine, upholds traditional values, and he is being pretty successful. I think if Hilary were in charge we’d be much worse off.

Soggy was absolutely desperate for me to comment on that alt right thread he created. He's clearly crushed that I saw through him and didn't bother.

"Clearly crushed?" Straying into narcissistic territory there aren't you? You were either going straight on there to protest your innocence or you were going to ignore it like the plague so no, not in the least crushed. It isnt going anywhere and there is plenty of time yet. You wont be able to help yourself at some point. You have this innate need to jump to the defence of anyone way right of centre who gets attacked on here to the extent that you will now have us believe that Hilary Clinton would have been just as divisive as Trump for America (and the world). Oh, and we also now have the playing down of Trump's views on sexually assaulting women. This is the same Donald Trump by the way who has had over twenty women made accusations about him having sexually assaulted them since the 70's. But let's ignore all that and his more recent comment about grabbing women by the p*ssy and pretend that somehow the other candidate was just as bad and that makes it ok.

And Verbal, if you think that your feud with hypo is any less "head-crushingly boring" than mine, let me tell you right now, it is not.

No one has been able to point to anything bad he has done beyond rhetoric then, it’s hardly the global disaster you would expect from the descriptions on here. He’s doing fine, upholds traditional values, and he is being pretty successful. I think if Hilary were in charge we’d be much worse off.

He's put children in internment camps, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44518942

It's now come out those children are being put up for adoption after their parents are deported https://thehill.com/policy/international/americas/410653-ap-migrant-children-may-be-adopted-after-parents-are-deported

Courts aren't even listening to parents claims on their children who've been put up for adoption https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/missouri-supreme-court-won-t-hear-adoption-challenge-from-guatemalan/article_3c886cd2-ad82-5bf6-8a34-1c2b711489f7.html

If you think that child trafficking is traditional values then you have a very, very f*cked up sense of values.

I'll let other people list out the other mental stuff he's done because i can't be ars*d, but siding with white nationalists (including giving them a platform on his government) is pretty f*cking bad too.

He's put children in internment camps, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44518942

It's now come out those children are being put up for adoption after their parents are deported https://thehill.com/policy/international/americas/410653-ap-migrant-children-may-be-adopted-after-parents-are-deported

Courts aren't even listening to parents claims on their children who've been put up for adoption https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/missouri-supreme-court-won-t-hear-adoption-challenge-from-guatemalan/article_3c886cd2-ad82-5bf6-8a34-1c2b711489f7.html

If you think that child trafficking is traditional values then you have a very, very f*cked up sense of values.

I'll let other people list out the other mental stuff he's done because i can't be ars*d, but siding with white nationalists (including giving them a platform on his government) is pretty f*cking bad too.

It’s not like the USA have just started this...

Thoughts?

....::::

Matthew Kolken, an immigration lawyer on the board of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, told Business Insider that Obama's solution to a 2014 wave of illegal immigration from Central America "was to cage mothers with children or children when unaccompanied in deportation internment camps."

Fleeing Central America, where murder rates in some places are among the world's highest, thousands of unaccompanied minors headed for the US's southern border in 2014 seeking safety. But when they got there, they found the Obama administration ready to take extraordinary steps to stop them.

Kolken says Obama created something called a "rocket docket" that "fast-tracked the deportation of toddlers and families, oftentimes without lawyers," to maintain compliance with the Flores agreement, a settlement barring the US from holding migrant children for more than 20 days.

"They basically were torturing people," Kolken said of the Obama administration. "They were putting them in freezers and holding them there until they could be transferred to an expedited deportation." Kolken says the detention centers were purposefully put in remote locations to stop immigration lawyers and activists from helping the detained.

Edited by Batman

Not allowed to hold that opinion mate. He's clearly the worst person who has ever walked the Earth and America will surely be in flames by the end of his presidency.

Edited by hypochondriac

Enforcing a law that the democrats pushed for, and coming up against resistance to changing it. Know your enemy...

That’s like saying we’d be worse off under Ian Branfoot when Pellegrino was here last season. Trump and Hillary were both garbage but at least she isn’t far right scum. Although if was American, I wouldn’t have been overly happy about Hillary being President either. Both main parties there need to get their act together, a bit like here as well.

Not allowed to hold that opinion mate. He's clearly the worst person who has ever walked the Earth and America will surely be in flames by the end of his presidency.

Which is pretty much exactly what he said would happen if people vote Democrat in the upcoming mid-terms at his rally in Iowa today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/09/us/politics/trump-rally-kavanaugh-iowa.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

President Trump stepped up his attacks on Democrats on Tuesday night as he sought to paint them as the party of “unhinged” and “wacko” radicals who should not be trusted with control of Congress.

Mr. Trump said that Democrats had become “totally unhinged,” and he cited a series of them by name as the audience booed. “The Democrats have become too extreme and, frankly, they’ve become too dangerous to govern,” he said. “They’ve gone wacko.”

The Democrats, he said, were not merely wrong on policy, but were practitioners of the “politics of anger, division and destruction.”

You don’t hand matches to arsonists,” the president told an arena filled with thousands of fans.

Democrats, he said, “are the party of crime” and “open borders.” If they take power in Congress, they will not only block appointees like Justice Kavanaugh, he added, but they will also plunge the country into “poverty” and “chaos.”

This is identity politics at its very worst. He might as well have said that the Democrats are a devil-worshipping death cult who will bring about the apocalypse if they get into power. And his moronic base supporters would believe him as well.

Which is pretty much exactly what he said would happen if people vote Democrat in the upcoming mid-terms at his rally in Iowa today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/09/us/politics/trump-rally-kavanaugh-iowa.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

This is identity politics at its very worst. He might as well have said that the Democrats are a devil-worshipping death cult who will bring about the apocalypse if they get into power. And his moronic base supporters would believe him as well.

Yep and he's a buffoon as I've already said. Both sides screaming at each other is idiocy which is basically what is happening.

Yep and he's a buffoon as I've already said. Both sides screaming at each other is idiocy which is basically what is happening.

It’s not though. He is a weak individual. If you read anything about what is going on in the White House he is almost mentally ill. Bordering on a cult.

His comments at his Iowa rally today are beyond belief. Well actually they are not cos all he is about is whipping up frenzy and catchphrases. Democrats have no identity but even they must be able to dislodge this con man.America is fcked.

Once again we have an alt right supporter attempting to water down the criticism of one of their own. This has nothing to do with the Democrats. This has little do with the Republicans other than he is a member of their party. This is all about a mentally impaired individual who happens to be the most powerful man on the planet. Every time you pretend to slag him off you then counter it with some jibe against the Democrates or Hilary Clinton. There is no comparison so let’s not pretend there is. Trump is a national and international disaster. Full stop.

Once again we have an alt right supporter attempting to water down the criticism of one of their own. This has nothing to do with the Democrats. This has little do with the Republicans other than he is a member of their party. This is all about a mentally impaired individual who happens to be the most powerful man on the planet. Every time you pretend to slag him off you then counter it with some jibe against the Democrates or Hilary Clinton. There is no comparison so let’s not pretend there is. Trump is a national and international disaster. Full stop.

Who are you talking to or about?