Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

So much for the American justice system where political expediency means more. The land of the free and the untouchable. The Republicans should be ashamed of themselves but they won’t give a stuff. Nasty party supporting a nastier president.

Whereas having sexual relations with an intern, and then lying about it , is perfectly ok.

“4 more years”........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whereas having sexual relations with an intern, and then lying about it , is perfectly ok.

“4 more years”........

How about both sorts of behavior is bad and draw some lines in the ground rather than say the person I agree with is fine and engage in some "what about ism" Anyway Trump already condoned similar behavior with P-grabbing so cant really turn it around. Or how about men just behave themselves, and not do disrespectful things to women.

“4 more years”........

What has that got to do with it? You are not exactly on safe ground given Trump’s alleged sexual indiscretions. I know we have different political opinions, but when you defend Trump you really make yourself look foolish. There should have been a proper trial and if Donald was as innocent as he says he is, he could have cleared his name and taken the moral high ground. Even though he has not been found innocent and has been cleared thanks to the votes of his own partisan party, he still has the brass neck to pretend that he has been found innocent.

What has that got to do with it? You are not exactly on safe ground given Trump’s alleged sexual indiscretions. I know we have different political opinions, but when you defend Trump you really make yourself look foolish. There should have been a proper trial and if Donald was as innocent as he says he is, he could have cleared his name and taken the moral high ground. Even though he has not been found innocent and has been cleared thanks to the votes of his own partisan party, he still has the brass neck to pretend that he has been found innocent.
Innocent until proven guilty soggy, we know you have an unusual view on that sort of thing given your history with Ched Evans and Boycott.

Innocent until proven guilty .......

True, but this was hardly an unbiased and independent tribunal. With the requirement being a 2/3rds majority vote, there was only ever going to be one outcome. Short of him carrying a semi-automatic rifle into a press breifing and shooting half the press corps live on TV, there is very little DT might do that would generate a guilty verdict in Congress.

True, but this was hardly an unbiased and independent tribunal. With the requirement being a 2/3rds majority vote, there was only ever going to be one outcome. Short of him carrying a semi-automatic rifle into a press breifing and shooting half the press corps live on TV, there is very little DT might do that would generate a guilty verdict in Congress.
Indeed which is why it was idiotic for the Democrats to push for an impeachment. Its all a load of political game paying in any event and just like brexit it will be decided at the polls eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't understand the norms for the southern states. Penis in the vag is sex. Everything else, and I mean everything else, is not sex. I discovered that one night when a woman came back to my room on condition of my promising 'no sex' and she surprised me. Was genuinely offended at the suggestion afterwards that we had in fact had sex, and insisted she was a virgin. Only very technically.

You don't understand the norms for the southern states. Penis in the vag is sex. Everything else, and I mean everything else, is not sex. I discovered that one night when a woman came back to my room on condition of my promising 'no sex' and she surprised me. Was genuinely offended at the suggestion afterwards that we had in fact had sex, and insisted she was a virgin. Only very technically.

In the batty?

Innocent until proven guilty soggy, we know you have an unusual view on that sort of thing given your history with Ched Evans and Boycott.

There is a difference between a judicial verdict and having a view on that verdict. I never disputed the fact that Boycott was found guilt, I just wondered what it was about the evidence that convinced the judge. People do it all the time, like those who believe that having sex with incapacitated women is not rape.

In the batty?

Ya. Its pretty much the norm there afaik. She was from Mississippi but applies across the South. You save your front bottom for your wedding night and everything else is just 'fun' or 'fooling around'. Church still plays a part. If you cant have sex before marriage, no problem, just redefine what sex is.

Edited by buctootim

Ya. Its pretty much the norm there afaik. She was from Mississippi but applies across the South. You save your front bottom for your wedding night and everything else is just 'fun' or 'fooling around'. Church still plays a part. If you cant have sex before marriage, no problem, just redefine what sex is.

You’re talking pony. I lived in a Southern state for 4 years and the chicks are no different than they are here. There’s a tiny percentage of church types, just as there are in Ireland but no way is it “pretty much the norm”. Clinton said “sexual relations” and every Southern American I’ve ever meet would define ****ging her with a cigar and shooting his load on her dress as “sexual relations”.

American women from Southern states don’t save themselves for their wedding night anymore than English chicks do. In fact I personally found them more liberal and dirtier. Perhaps she just didn’t want your metro sexual leftie co ok up her.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

You’re talking pony. I lived in a Southern state for 4 years and the chicks are no different than they are here. There’s a tiny percentage of church types, just as there are in Ireland but no way is it “pretty much the norm”. Clinton said “sexual relations” and every Southern American I’ve ever meet would define ****ging her with a cigar and shooting his load on her dress as “sexual relations”.

American women from Southern states don’t save themselves for their wedding night anymore than English chicks do. In fact I personally found them more liberal and dirtier. Perhaps she just didn’t want your metro sexual leftie co ok up her.

You lived in Florida. Florida might be in the south but its totally different culturally. The population is largely made up from immigrants from Latin countries and the northern states. Its not part of the bible belt. In Mississippi whre she was from 60% define themselves as very religious.

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-bible-belt-1434529

I used to think you were one of smarter brexit headbangers. It turns out you're as pig **** thick and ignorant as the rest

Edited by buctootim

You lived in Florida. Florida might be in the south but its totally different culturally. The population is largely made up from immigrants from Latin countries and the northern states. Its not part of the bible belt. In Mississippi whre she was from 60% define themselves as very religious.

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-bible-belt-1434529

I used to think you were one of smarter brexit headbangers. It turns out you're as pig **** thick and ignorant as the rest

Pony. I was based in FLA but travelled extensively round the south for work. The chicks from “Bible Belt” states were not any different than Irish, Italian, Poles or other states that once had a strong religious influence. I suggest you’re trapping in the wrong environment if that’s the sort of birds you pulled.

It’s laughable you somehow think Clinton was some sort of hillbilly that genuinely didn’t consider what he did “sexual relations “. He lied, end of. I’d lay off the “ignorant”insults if you really do believe he didn’t.

• 2 weeks later...
Whether Bill Clinton lied, was economical with the truth or whatever, has nothing to do with Trump being an appalling human being and an embarrassment of a President.

In your opinion.

Let’s see what the people think in November. I’ve a feeling you soft arsed lefties are in for another painful night.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Here is his wisdom on Covid-19:

"There’s a very contagious virus, it’s incredible, it’s something we have tremendous control over I think very importantly the young people have good health, and groups of people just are not strongly affected, elderly people that are not well or not well in certain respects are uh really a very dangerous group we have to watch them we have to protect them very much we have to really watch over them and protect them, they are very vulnerable." - 03/15 in WH briefing.

It's reassuring to know we have people like this in charge.

Here is his wisdom on Covid-19:

"There’s a very contagious virus, it’s incredible, it’s something we have tremendous control over I think very importantly the young people have good health, and groups of people just are not strongly affected, elderly people that are not well or not well in certain respects are uh really a very dangerous group we have to watch them we have to protect them very much we have to really watch over them and protect them, they are very vulnerable." - 03/15 in WH briefing.

It's reassuring to know we have people like this in charge.

Didn’t he also say last week that it would just “disappear?”

Watching this idiot flub the response to a crisis would be funny if it was not effecting so many people we have gone the whole range from its a hoax, through its a plot to undermine him to maybe its real. press conference start with a round of praise the leader and the full capability of the federal government to respond has not been released because no direction has been issued. What is really worrying me right now is that people I talk to, and where I live is mostly Trump loving, the more they support him the less they believe in the severity of the crisis and what prep should be done except as the guy I share an office with showed me pictures of his son cleaning is AR-15s "just in case"

"Gun sales are surging in many U.S. states, especially in those hit hardest by the coronavirus — California, New York and Washington. But there’s also been an uptick in less-affected areas, with some first-time gun buyers fearing an unraveling of the social order and some gun owners worried that the government might use its emergency powers to restrict gun purchases."

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-15/coronavirus-pandemic-gun-sales-surge-us-california

"Gun sales are surging in many U.S. states, especially in those hit hardest by the coronavirus — California, New York and Washington. But there’s also been an uptick in less-affected areas, with some first-time gun buyers fearing an unraveling of the social order and some gun owners worried that the government might use its emergency powers to restrict gun purchases."

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-15/coronavirus-pandemic-gun-sales-surge-us-california

Do they think they can shoot all the viruses dead?

Has anyone put to Trump what the reasoning was of massively reducing the funding for pandemic planning?

Being a genius does he kinda reflect and think that was a decision of a fcking moron?

I think he was asked about that and he said he takes no responsibility at all for that.

Has anyone put to Trump what the reasoning was of massively reducing the funding for pandemic planning?

Being a genius does he kinda reflect and think that was a decision of a fcking moron?

Some reporter from PBS asked a number of days ago. He said that was a nasty question and turned on her. Saying it wasn’t him. Surprised you missed it.

He gave himself a 10/10 for handling the crisis which is interesting for someone who didn't even believe it was real to start with. He also said that the experts were praising him for how well he understood it and that he has a real talent for it. That maybe he should have gone into this field instead. Now being a scientist myself, I have encountered a number of individuals in the field with his "characteristics" and I will say that I am normally cleaning up the mess they have made. Fortunately the world of science normally moves past this type of stuff because you need actual evidence. Now he played the same I have a natural talent for it with generals in an earlier round of this nonsense, said the guy who dodged serving.

And now he is responding with the opposite of everything he once stood against by sending out free money to people, ironic.

He is really excelling himself now. There will be more suicides from locking down the American economy than from Coronavirus itself - or so he claims.

Presumably he is worried about his businesses (which of course he doesn't run - they are run by his kids) getting affected by closure measures.

What a time for a chump like this to be leading the western world.

I suppose the good thing about Trump dishing out ignorant and dangerous medical advice is that the only people stupid enough to believe him are likely to vote for him.

That is my frequent hope that in all this the willingly ignorant will eliminate themselves. But I share an office with one and we are both "essential"

Surely America have now woken up to the fact they elected a fcking moron?

“We are doing tremendous testing”

He thinks everything is about spin and being biggest and best but things like this the electorate surely prefer trustworthy.

Surely America have now woken up to the fact they elected a fcking moron?

“We are doing tremendous testing”

He thinks everything is about spin and being biggest and best but things like this the electorate surely prefer trustworthy.

He's got the biggest and best infection rate