Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

There's no alternative. If they don't back him after he was chosen by the people, they will lose even an outside chance. He's won the nomination. There's nobody else who wanted the job that the people preferred. Trump will win and probably keep the senate. No idea how he stands with gaining the House.

There's no alternative. If they don't back him after he was chosen by the people, they will lose even an outside chance. He's won the nomination. There's nobody else who wanted the job that the people preferred. Trump will win and probably keep the senate. No idea how he stands with gaining the House.

Recent polls are putting Biden ahead in Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, (even, for the first time in ages) Florida, amongst others. All Trump states in 2016.

Polls aren't always accurate obviously, but even with their margin of error, since Trump's brief bounce at the onset of the virus, his numbers have been getting progressively worse.

Recent polls are putting Biden ahead in Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, (even, for the first time in ages) Florida, amongst others. All Trump states in 2016.

Polls aren't always accurate obviously, but even with their margin of error, since Trump's brief bounce at the onset of the virus, his numbers have been getting progressively worse.

There have been precedents where polls have been inaccurate when people were too embarrassed to admit to pollsters they intended to vote for a hideous / inept or Trumpish candidate.

Trump won't win in November.

Maybe, maybe not. He has been in negative approval territory pretty much ever since the election, but he has gradually got less unpopular bizarrely enough. You cant rule out him winning, especially against a lacklustre candidate like Biden.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Maybe, maybe not. He has been in negative approval territory pretty much ever since the election, but he has gradually got less unpopular bizarrely enough. You cant rule out him winning, especially against a lacklustre candidate like Biden.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and it was only the electoral college based system that saved his bacon. That was when he was facing an unpopular Democrat candidate and a divided party. Now Sanders has already thrown his support behind Biden who is less divisive than Hilary Clinton.

Biden's support base is also widened by people/ those minorities who continue to have fond memories of the Obama regime. Biden may well be an old man but Trump is no spring chicken. An inspired choice of running mate (Kamala Harris would fit the bill) would also widen his support base further.

It will not of course be a shoo in for Biden. The title of POTUS will earn Trump some support. He will also have plenty of opportunities for good old fashioned "gerrymandering. " Democrat voters will find it harder to cast their votes than voters in Republican areas. Nevertheless in the end I think that Trump will be defeated.

His latest suggestion is to inject disinfectant and bring a tremendous light into the body.

He's either laying the groundwork for an insanity plea for when he ends up in a proper court or his dementia is rapidly accelerating. By November he might be too much of a wreck for even the retards that vote for him.

His latest suggestion is to inject disinfectant and bring a tremendous light into the body.

He's either laying the groundwork for an insanity plea for when he ends up in a proper court or his dementia is rapidly accelerating. By November he might be too much of a wreck for even the retards that vote for him.

Wonder if many of his disciples will decide to give injecting bleach into themselves a go. Worth looking at and could be a tremendous cure.

Wow, just seen the press conference. Disinfectant, light, sun - it's like watching a 5 year old come up with ideas on what to do.

Is he actually that dumb or is it just a ploy to get the average thick right-winger on his side?

He wont get re-elected if his supporters follow his medical guidance.

Wow, just seen the press conference. Disinfectant, light, sun - it's like watching a 5 year old come up with ideas on what to do.

Is he actually that dumb or is it just a ploy to get the average thick right-winger on his side?

The Iran stuff and the racial stuff is calculated dog-whistling fed to him by his team to distract attention from what an utter ****-show he is and to trigger division which his ignorant base thrives on.

This virus stuff is the ramblings of a nasty, ignorant, narcissist with dementia.

I'm sorry, but that's very disrespectful to my five-year-old grandson, who would be embarrassed to come up with something so ridiculous.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

This thread is in desperate need of Guided Missile to turn up with a long post replete with links and quotes on a totally unconnected subject, say China or the WHO or someone who once met Hillary Clinton.

For gods sake someone give us a diversion to allow him to pretend that Trump isn't a dangerous, lying idiot.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He has at his disposal the most accomplished medical experts the USA has to offer. You doubters, what do you have?

I'm off to buy disinfectant before the rush.

Q. The lamp he mentions. Does it NEED to be violet or will a purple one do?

He's got more chance of being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize than Blair...

Nor George W Bush but then no-one would expect either of those two to win anything after the Iraq debacle.

On the other hand, GW-B got lambasted (rightly at times) for saying and doing some stupid things but I don't think there was anything that could get into the top of 10 of utter idiocy Trump has come out of with. Even given Iraq, Hurrican Katrina response and any number of other disasters under his time in office, GW-B's time as President actually looks competent by comparison. Just look at the turnover of key staff, some of them every few weeks in post. It's like Paul Gascoigne being elected as Prime Minister during his playing days, let alone now.

As Whelk said, the upside is that the type of people who actually vote for him wouldn't be able to work out to get the safety cap off.

Nor George W Bush but then no-one would expect either of those two to win anything after the Iraq debacle.

On the other hand, GW-B got lambasted (rightly at times) for saying and doing some stupid things but I don't think there was anything that could get into the top of 10 of utter idiocy Trump has come out of with. Even given Iraq, Hurrican Katrina response and any number of other disasters under his time in office, GW-B's time as President actually looks competent by comparison. Just look at the turnover of key staff, some of them every few weeks in post. It's like Paul Gascoigne being elected as Prime Minister during his playing days, let alone now.

As Whelk said, the upside is that the type of people who actually vote for him wouldn't be able to work out to get the safety cap off.

I was thinking the other day, “remember when Dubya was thought too stupid to be President.....”

If 50 people died ingesting disinfectant today I wonder how Fox News would spin it as a Democrats issue?

Disinfectant today is weak due to over-regulation under the Obama administration. Very, very weak. Trump's been saying this for years.

Under Trump we'll soon have the very strongest disinfectant anywhere in the world, believe me.

Trump has said he didn't really say that stuff about disinfectant he was just being sarcastic to make a joke at journalists.

Luckily for him, useful idiot worshippers like our Guided Missile will lap it up without question.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Really pathetic that his team took all day to come up with a standard gaslighting response.

He didn't really say it at all, and even if he did, it was sarcastically said to journalists who are so bad because they ask nasty questions. Not to the doctor he was looking at and speaking to directly.

And he hasn't a clue what sarcasm is.

Read the full transcript of his rambling response today. It's utterly bizarre. It's too long to post here, but it's given in full in the Guardian live section.

Really pathetic that his team took all day to come up with a standard gaslighting response.

He didn't really say it at all, and even if he did, it was sarcastically said to journalists who are so bad because they ask nasty questions. Not to the doctor he was looking at and speaking to directly.

And he hasn't a clue what sarcasm is.

Read the full transcript of his rambling response today. It's utterly bizarre. It's too long to post here, but it's given in full in the Guardian live section.

Telling a reporter that in yesterday's breifing he had been looking right at him, when the reporter wasn't even there. I read through that transcript and I don't think I found any part where more than 4 consecutive words made any semblance of sense.

Telling a reporter that in yesterday's breifing he had been looking right at him, when the reporter wasn't even there. I read through that transcript and I don't think I found any part where more than 4 consecutive words made any semblance of sense.
It's really a terrifying stream of insane nonsense.