Saints Exhibition at Sea City Museum

spyinthesky

Anyone been?

Went today but it was fairly empty

I thought the presentation was OK and brought back a few memories.

However there was reference to our rivalry with Pompey which perpetuated the myth of the non existent Dock Strike caused by the mysterious S.C.U.M union.

I thought the organisers would not have been taken in by this 'Fake News'.

Also talking to one of the ladies who works there, the Museum gets busy on a Monday when German cruise passengers from the Aida Cruise Line take advantage of a free shuttle bus service which drops off at the Sea City Museum and the ticket price for the Titanic exhibition includes entry to the Saints display.

Perhaps we will gain some German fans as a consequence of this

We went in half term and there was barely anyone there. The quality of the exhibition wasn't all that, but then we've hardly won anything so there's not really much to show.

Quite enjoyed the bit where you can put your face into an old photo. I looked quite good with Keegan's hair. Strangest part was the pointless video of the family who eat 2 fry ups before every game.

Quite a good exhibition, went to have a look on my birthday. It's the kind of exhibit that would be best at St Mary's where it would have the greater context of it's surroundings.

Considering it's a mish-mash of donated items it is very well done and must have taken quite a lot of co-ordination. Very good for bringing back happy memories.

We went in half term and there was barely anyone there. The quality of the exhibition wasn't all that, but then we've hardly won anything so there's not really much to show.

Quite enjoyed the bit where you can put your face into an old photo. I looked quite good with Keegan's hair. Strangest part was the pointless video of the family who eat 2 fry ups before every game.

I think they must sit behind me at St Mary’s.