Ben Gibson

Heisenberg

I read it as 'Boro want too much money for him, but we'd consider it if they dropped their asking price'.

I read it as 'On our shortlist but at the bottom'.

Hopefully it's not this outcome A proven championship defender. Doesn't tick any boxes.

Fixed

Hopefully it's this outcome :) A proven premier league defender who is a leader and the right age. Ticks all the boxes.
Proven at what? He's had one mediocre season in the Premier League for a relegated side who shipped goals as soon as they switched tactics from parking the bus every week.

I don't see the point in spending a fortune on someone no better than what we've already got.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

What do you mean? Any inside gossip VFTT

Nope. Nothing more than I've already passed on. I'd assumed, and so had those that passed it on, that it was all done bar the announcement but apparently not. I'm wondering if it's because other clubs are now in for him but that's just speculation by me really.

Nope. Nothing more than I've already passed on. I'd assumed, and so had those that passed it on, that it was all done bar the announcement but apparently not. I'm wondering if it's because other clubs are now in for him but that's just speculation by me really.

Ok thanks. Try and see if you can get a further update?

I told you last week this deal was off because Boro wanted a 15% sell on fee which we will not pay.

If they drop the sh.it then we will be back as the player wants to join us.

Found out all this from a boro fan.

If the player wants to join us then surely it is a no brainer that boro change their stance. They have signed Aiden Flint and Paddy McNair so have replacements bought.

If the player wants to join us then surely it is a no brainer that boro change their stance. They have signed Aiden Flint and Paddy McNair so have replacements bought.

One is a midfielder and and the other is a CB.

Maybe they have replaced already but IMHO (not gossip, just guess work) we are fishing for another deal elsewhere and using this as an expensive back up plan.

One is a midfielder and and the other is a CB.

Maybe they have replaced already but IMHO (not gossip, just guess work) we are fishing for another deal elsewhere and using this as an expensive back up plan.

Yeah sorry forgot McNair is a midfield player. What did the Boro fan last say to you then? Is the deal still on if they change their stance?

I told you last week this deal was off because Boro wanted a 15% sell on fee which we will not pay.

We normally include them, so surprised we haven't this time around. I've read that Boro want BIG money for their players, so I assumed that was the problem.

Yeah, possibly. I suppose if Everton beat us to the Dane, then we might change our mind.

I knew there was wrangling on the fee, and a knew early terms with the player had been agreed in principle, but i was led to believe it was all but there. Surprised it's not gone through to be honest, but i guess that sell on bit makes sense as it sounded like everything else was in place.

15% sell on hardly seems that high to be honest.

Is VFFT a verified ITK?
He doesn't talk dog shyte like some on here. Gives the information straight explains where he came by it, one of the few worth listening to.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

He doesn't talk dog shyte like some on here. Gives the information straight explains where he came by it, one of the few worth listening to.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

He definitely is better informed than most. But as I keep saying the bits you hear are only ever right at the point your hear them (if that makes sense) things change very fast behind the scenes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk