Dusan Tadic to Ajax - Undisclosed (£10M)

Feyenoord1908

• 1 month later...

As a fan, when you're chanting a players name from the stand, you have this illusion that the players care as much as you do. But that video is the reality I suppose. Tadic is a bit tired..the teams not as good as it used to be. He's off. He's not that bothered. Not a criticism of him at all..just a realistic insight into the mentality of most premiership footballers.

As a fan, when you're chanting a players name from the stand, you have this illusion that the players care as much as you do. But that video is the reality I suppose. Tadic is a bit tired..the teams not as good as it used to be. He's off. He's not that bothered. Not a criticism of him at all..just a realistic insight into the mentality of most premiership footballers.

Well sort of.... all they are is footballers and not fans, we have no choice but to remain.... and let’s not pretend the crowds were the same even. It’s been a rubbish couple of years and at 29 prob his big chance to play a top level and win trophies. Not complete that he’s not bothered I don’t think just wanted the club to appear to be trying.

Or you could say he couldn’t hack it so took it easy ! But all forgiven by beating Bournemouth!

i'd say he 'hacked' it quite well tbh... think he was in the top 3/4 for both chances created and assists in the time period he was here- not too sure who was ahead of him think it may have been the likes of fabregas, ozil and david silva.

point is he did rather well for us, although of course the last season will have significantly damaged some stats, but still quality.

Also interesting that he got tired of getting the **** kicked out of him every game. Sort of explains why players who like to have the ball at their feet often struggle in the premier league

Tadic is also struggling in the Eredivisie at the moment. He and Daley Blind are supposed to be the leaders of Ajax but they were completely lost in Rotterdam last sunday as Feyenoord thrashed them: 6-2! :D

People are getting fed up with Tadic whining when someone touches him...

If Koeman had stayed, if we’d have kicked on I am sure he’d have put up with it.

Seem to recall there were rumours at the time that Tadic would have been off had Koeman stayed. Tadic did at times sound a that he was prone to throwing his toys out of the pram if not selected, allowed to play the role he wanted to. At around the same time he had a massive fall out with the national team manager.

But credit where is was due Tadic did step up and was important in keeping us up last season.

• 2 weeks later...