So who else has renewed their ST

shurlock

Ive renewed again, not entirely sure why other than the fact that its a (as of the last 18 months a rather depressing) day out and I have too much love for the club. Well, that and I've torn my ACL for the 3rd and final time so my Saturdays are otherwise Barren....

Not entirely sure what to think so far, but I'm nervous, without any improvement its going to be another long long year

My Dad not only suffered through an atrocious season last year watching Saints,he did it all whilst undergoing treatment for Prostate cancer....he struggled to every game,but stated he couldn’t justify watching and paying the club more of his money after nearly 50 years.

No surprise to me....he renewed for this season knowing he’s in remission.

He will be sat once more in Itchen block 10.

The things we do for football and our beloved saints.

Always makes me smile,when my dad and I...and my young son rock up to a game.

Replica shirts and a foam hand for my boy!

It’s bloody footie isn’t it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me. Missed too many games last season and my lad is in US until the end of September so it just isn’t worth doing it from a financial perspective. I’ll see what a season of picking and choosing looks like!

What was the urgency to have the money leave your account and go into the club's coffers so soon? There wasn't any early payment discount and you weren't in any danger of losing your seat.
No urgency. Had the money didnt see the point in waiting

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Renewed yesterday, was always going to wait til the last minute, was always going to renew anyway though. Having seen everyone to the left of us disappear last year (about 6 of them, sorely missed), I'm expecting the four immediately to our right to disappear this year. It's not me, honestly.

Hopefully the really tall kid in front of me will go to full price this year and bugger off somewhere else, but as I'm in the cheapest bit of the ground...

Just about to renew but I am adamant it will be my last season if the ownership doesn't step up and provide a bit of clarity and transparency. And I'm not talking about some ****e from Ralph.

It's nothing to do with the quality of the football. It's about bot being completely ripped off. I just want to know they are actually trying their best. I worry that we are a complete malaise at leadership level.

Renewed this week. Close call decision after last seasons shambles, but I’m intrigued to see what Hughes can do with the squad. I waited so many years to be able to afford an ST and my seat is great, I’ll find it hard to give up.
Same as that made me renew late last night....cripes that email today though made me cringe being a grumpy old b8stard

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not renewed. Last season finished it for me, missed quite a few games, ****ed off with the appalling football, hacked off with the hassle of travelling to games. I'll still go to games I expect, just not as many and won't feel an obligation. Don't feel too bad, after over 50 years of support, find it hard to support current owner and the muppets running the club.

My Dad not only suffered through an atrocious season last year watching Saints,he did it all whilst undergoing treatment for Prostate cancer....he struggled to every game,but stated he couldn’t justify watching and paying the club more of his money after nearly 50 years.

No surprise to me....he renewed for this season knowing he’s in remission.

He will be sat once more in Itchen block 10.

The things we do for football and our beloved saints.

Always makes me smile,when my dad and I...and my young son rock up to a game.

Replica shirts and a foam hand for my boy!

It’s bloody footie isn’t it.

Hope we have the best season ever, your Dad deserves it.

Same as that made me renew late last night....cripes that email today though made me cringe being a grumpy old b8stard

I had to quickly edit the shirt number before posting a screenshot on social media, most annoying. :lol:

Wasn’t going to after 34 consecutive seasons but after staying up and Hughes seemingly a good fit at the club, I did. If we had gone down, there’s no way I would have done, I still think it was scandalous that the board were so negligent and arrogant about our league position all season. Anyway, onwards and hopefully upwards

• 2 weeks later...
Just bought tickets for the Derby friendly, anybody know what parking around Pride Park is like?

Went in the Championship season and seem to remember parking at Gala Bingo, if that helps. Probably places nearer for a low attendance friendly.

Went in the Championship season and seem to remember parking at Gala Bingo, if that helps. Probably places nearer for a low attendance friendly.
You should be able to park closer than that.

If they open the car parks in the various parts of the trading estate (they do on normal match days) on Pride Park then you should get a spot near the ground.

You should be able to park closer than that.

If they open the car parks in the various parts of the trading estate (they do on normal match days) on Pride Park then you should get a spot near the ground.

Think we stopped there mainly because someone recommended a nearby pub. Just checked on Google, it was the Brunswick Inn.

http://www.uptheclarets.com/201819-southampton-v-burnley-ticket-information

So we're still only charging away fans £20 again this season. Whilst Saints fans in the same area of the ground have to pay £30 per game.

If it's the same this season then Saints actually charge away fans £30 like every other club in the Premier league, it's our sponsors at Virgin media who decided to subsidise them further.

I'd prefer it if they did that for all our away tickets as well but won't lose sleep over it. Swansea and Everton for £10 was good last season.

Think we stopped there mainly because someone recommended a nearby pub. Just checked on Google, it was the Brunswick Inn.
Yes, that's a perfect route to Pride Park but it's a bit of a stroll. If anyone wants to park and go then should be doable for a pre-season.

Plus the Toys R Us right near the ground has just shut so get a feeling that will likely be turned into match parking too.

• 2 weeks later...
How many tickets are left for the Burnley game. Should give you some idea of the uptake.

Just had a look and the whole ground apart from blocks 1-3 is showing as 'nearly sold out' in red. Had a quick look in the Northam, I'd say there were about 150 or so seats dotted across 3 blocks.

Not bad, 3 weeks before kick off with many people away on school holidays etc.

Just had a look and the whole ground apart from blocks 1-3 is showing as 'nearly sold out' in red. Had a quick look in the Northam, I'd say there were about 150 or so seats dotted across 3 blocks.

Not bad, 3 weeks before kick off with many people away on school holidays etc.

Perhaps the kids for a fiver has helped.

Hope so as attendances at our early season games are generally fairly low.

I can always remember the excitement of going to our first ever 1st Division game v Man City at The Dell in 1966, buoyed by England's win in the World Cup, and arriving extra early at the Milton Rd turnstiles.

Expectation was a full house of 30,000 but the crowd was a disappointing 19,900, if I remember correctly

Terry Paine scored in a 1-1 draw