So who else has renewed their ST

shurlock

Finally bit the bullet yesterday and renewed my ST. Don't know what I has expecting to happen by waiting and seeing. Even now still in two minds.

How about others?

Same as you, waited till close to deadline but not sure what I was hoping to have happened. Still don't know if its the right decision, but put my faith in the fact Mark Hughes wouldnt have taken the job if he wasnt given some sort of guarantee of squad improvement...

Three of us did and three didn't, have had tickets for donkeys years but they were fed up a couple of seasons ago with the direction of the club (mainly selling best players) and last year was the straw that broke the camel's back.

still undecided...I wanted some sign they had learnt their lesson....that was just a pipedream.

Will probably renew always do.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Think you may have missed deadline to keep seat.

Yes renewed. Always do.

Yeah, I renewed yesterday myself. I'm also still in two minds right now as to if it was the right decision. I usually renew quite quickly, but I left it as close to the last min this year in the faint hope that they'd give us some excitement/hope before the deadline, as there were simply no other incentives for ‘early renewal’.

But anyway, I still renewed anyway. Not quite sure what I'll be getting for that money yet.

Took a break last year but was pressured into renewing mine and the boys again this year , Been wondering if I've made a mistake ever since !

Going to football l is always better than not going to football

Yep renewed a couple of days ago. Never in doubt that I would I just like to keep my money in my account for a long as possible.

There is more to going to the football for me than just what's going on on the pitch so us being a bit ****e isn't a deal breaker for me.

I am a veteran of the years of struggle in the 90's and so appreciate that you have bad seasons and have renewed all my tickets. I think we will have a better season next season but some things do worry me;

1 The fact that as soon as the renewal date closes we hear that one of the few real entertainers is to leave.

2 The way that loanee players were treated. The fact that Matt Targett was not spoken to when he was having a great run at Fulham. That hardly breeds loyalty

3 The aspirations of our new owner.

Not had a ST since the Championship season due to work and financial commitments. Thought about getting one again this year but nothing I've seen yet makes me want to part with my hard earned. I'll need more than selling our best player, a failed bid for a Championship midfielder and the man who got sacked by Stoke, in order to part with £700

Renewed for our 30th season. Blame Nick Holmes, he said we must go and watch that lad Le Tissier, he’s brilliant. Addicted ever since. Surely it can’t be any worse than that dreary season just gone. Not feeling too optimistic with our Chinese owners though.

Surely it can’t be any worse than that dreary season just gone. Not feeling too optimistic with our Chinese owners though.

TBF i said exactly the same last season, but somehow we managed to be 10x worse.

It was all VVD's fault though, apparently.

Done mine on 1st day of release, i go to support my team through thick and thin

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What was the urgency to have the money leave your account and go into the club's coffers so soon? There wasn't any early payment discount and you weren't in any danger of losing your seat.

2dlrguw.jpg

We all beat our disgruntled gums for a bit but usually end up going back but I do think this year will see a big drop in ST numbers.

A few wins and the past 2 seasons will quickly be forgotten. For a bit.

That looks like that guy in Coronation St or is it Emmerdale...........?

Waiting until the last second so that it will give me another month until it comes on the credit card bill but not too pleased to get a text at 6.20 this morning from the club reminding me to renew....

All 7 of us have renewed - never in doubt really although lack of transfer activity is disappointing. But then I remember watching Paul Moody and Frankie Bennett up front so it's all relative

Don’t get me wrong it’s not just the quality of football that’s a turn-off; more than anything it’s the way the PL and football in general are going -and I’m far from your average “Against Modern Football” type. In many respects what’s happening with saints is a microcosm of these wider trends.

Edited by shurlock

Don’t get me wrong it’s not just the quality of football that’s a turn-off; more than anything it’s the way the PL and football in general are going -and I’m far from your average “Against Modern Football” type. In many respects what’s happening with saints is a microcosm of these wider trends.

Same as that Shurlock

Yes done mine but first season ever I am not remotely excited about the start of the season hope my enthusiasm picks up soon.

I think this coming season will be better than last so I'm looking forward to it. Hughes isn't really my cup of tea but unlike MoPe at least he can get the basics right. The squad isn't great (certainly not good enough to be pushing Everton or Leicester for best of the rest next season) but again I think Hughes will get more out of it than MoPe……and who knows maybe Austin will manage to stay fit for a whole season and score a bucket load :D