Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Mo Elyounoussi

Quote Originally Posted by adriansfc View Post
    Mo's nowhere near as bad as Saints fans think, and nowhere near as good as Celtic fans think.

Happy to help.
    That can only be based in seeing him play somewhere else. Seriously hasnít even looked a L1 player for us

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    That can only be based in seeing him play somewhere else. Seriously hasn’t even looked a L1 player for us
    He was rubbish yes. But in a short time frame and partly under Mark Hughes.

It's just the difference between poor form and a poor player.

He seems like an average player who'll do well in lesser leagues and not often enough for the premier league.

I'm sure he'd do very well in the championship too. He's not miles off being a premier league player, just too slow in speed and decision making. Some of that is form, but he's still not as good as Redmond, Boufal or Djenepo. I'm not sure he's as useful as Sims either, who I would also expect to do well for Celtic.

3. Default

Moi set up the equaliser for Celtic away to Lazio.

Celtic won it in the 95th min.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Moi set up the equaliser for Celtic away to Lazio.

Celtic won it in the 95th min.
    And Fraser Forster is back to his best.

#Escaped from Dave Watson

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Saint View Post
    And Fraser Forster is back to his best.

#Escaped from Dave Watson
    But Crab Lungs says Forster is non-league at best!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    But Crab Lungs says Forster is non-league at best!
    Man of the Match:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...rster-20835904

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Saint View Post
    Well, they will both get noticed a hell of a lot more by scouts winning in Lazio than they would losing an U23's match.

If i remember we were linked with Julien when at toulouse

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

according to the article :-

"Southampton loanee Mohamed Elyounoussi epitomised the high-pressing style of play that many fans want to see, pressuring ex-Liverpool ace Lucas in midfield."

Elyounoussi was world class against Lazio last night. World class. That was one of the best attacking performances I've ever seen in 35 years of watching football. And I previously hated him. He's clearly our best player on that evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by niceandfriendly View Post
    Elyounoussi was world class against Lazio last night. World class. That was one of the best attacking performances I've ever seen in 35 years of watching football. And I previously hated him. He's clearly our best player on that evidence.
    No idea why you even bother. 1/10.

12. Default

Good to see them both doing well, maybe we can do a swap deal for some of Celtic's up and coming players, like Edouard, Ajer, Julien, Greg Taylor

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tajjuk View Post
    Good to see them both doing well, maybe we can do a swap deal for some of Celtic's up and coming players, like Edouard, Ajer, Julien, Greg Taylor
    The problem is, Celtic won’t be able to get near FF or Moi’s wages to sign them permanently.

Blog Entries

The problem is, Celtic won’t be able to get near FF or Moi’s wages to sign them permanently.
    Not sure, but anyway if they were sensible they'd there for reduced wages, if it would restart their careers. That's what sensible people would do.

The problem is, Celtic wonít be able to get near FF or Moiís wages to sign them permanently.
    Surely they'd take a pay cut to be an important part of team that's wins most weeks, gets European football and where they clearly are enjoying playing again?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

16. Default

FF has already been in newspaper story saying he is willing to take a pay cut !!

Quote Originally Posted by niceandfriendly View Post
    We destroy players.

Players used to come to us to improve, and they did. Now they deteriorate and have to leave us to improve...Mo, Frazer. Tadic, just this season. What has gone wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellman View Post
    Players used to come to us to improve, and they did. Now they deteriorate and have to leave us to improve...Mo, Frazer. Tadic, just this season. What has gone wrong?
    Well if we move the whole squad to a less competitive league maybe they will all look like world beaters whose for moving saints to the Lativan Virslīga?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post
    Well if we move the whole squad to a less competitive league maybe they will all look like world beaters whose for moving saints to the Lativan Virslīga?
    I’m in. Cheap beer and gorgeous women.