Mo Elyounoussi

Daft Kerplunk

Fake news!

Forum experts have already explained to us dimwits that we don't do business early, we dither and then get the scraps noone wants...

Run like a seaside B&B we are...

The Les shackles have been removed.

#WeMarchOn #anewdawn #lessofles #freshstart

giphy.gif

Will he turn out to be another Boufal or have we got ourselves a little gem here?

Time will tell! Welcome onboard the bus, Mohamed.

Good to see investment in the squad, we definitely need it.

From the interview, he seems to have some Nordic levelheadedness (another sweeping generalisation just for MLG)

Fake news!

Forum experts have already explained to us dimwits that we don't do business early, we dither and then get the scraps noone wants...

The truth is out there.

Moi Elyounoussi is an anagram of "I emulsion you so".

They're covering up the truth and leaving us breadcrumbs. We're being played.

Fake news!

Its just a few selected dimwits now who think Les has been reduce in power, i`m not so sure just feel he is less visual than before..

Have a very positive feeling about this signing. He's someone I was really impressed with in the UCL.......so I think he's got what it takes.

What I noticed with him is that he wasn't your conventional attacking/small wide man....he is bulky and strong, he can hold off players as well as dribble past them. He's not as quick as Mane, but he's certainly not slow. This will add an element to our attack we've been missing for a few seasons IMO....

Maybe he can lift and encourage our other Morrocan born player too

Saints only have one Moroccan born player (Elyounoussi), who then grew up in Norway.

Boufal was born in Paris and grew up in France. He is essentially French, but with Moroccan heritage.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Saints only have one Moroccan born player (Elyounoussi), who then grew up in Norway.

Boufal was born in Paris and grew up in France. He is essentially French, but with Moroccan heritage.

Yeah because Boufal is really supporting France at the world cup judging by his Instagram. :mcinnes:

I'm puzzled how you've managed to think from my post that I think Boufal doesn't care about Morocco. You have twisted my words significantly if you've drawn that conclusion! :mcinnes: :rolleyes:

Why you puzzled? You are saying that he wouldn't help a Moroccan born person (Mo) when he (Boufal) is clearly in love with Morocco. It's not difficult to understand.

Why you puzzled? You are saying that he wouldn't help a Moroccan born person (Mo) when he (Boufal) is clearly in love with Morocco. It's not difficult to understand.

Yes, but he wasn't born in Morocco. This is a fact, MLG deals in facts, don't ever make a statement unless it is factually correct, understood?

Two creative players in... seems somebody in power has recognised where our failings lay last season. Welcome Mo.

Still work to to be done, before any outs we still need a reliable striker and a big centre back. Then ship out the likes of Forster (if anyone will take him), Davis (been good for us but now knocking on), Boufal (I really want the slate to have been wiped clean and for him to have a future but after being dropped by Hughes I can't see it) and one of the strikers (Long perhaps) and replace any leavers (looking at you Cedric, Mario and Ryan) and we should be back to fighting for Europa next season!

We've lost Tadic (guessing Elyounoussi's the replacement), and Armstrong seems to be a Steven Davis replacement who is more a worker with a shot on him. I wouldn't say we've become any more creative, and we might yet let Boufal go too.

Have a very positive feeling about this signing. He's someone I was really impressed with in the UCL.......so I think he's got what it takes.

What I noticed with him is that he wasn't your conventional attacking/small wide man....he is bulky and strong, he can hold off players as well as dribble past them. He's not as quick as Mane, but he's certainly not slow. This will add an element to our attack we've been missing for a few seasons IMO....

U sure he's that quick? Doesn't look any faster then boufal from the vids?

We've lost Tadic (guessing Elyounoussi's the replacement), and Armstrong seems to be a Steven Davis replacement who is more a worker with a shot on him. I wouldn't say we've become any more creative, and we might yet let Boufal go too.

Agree, I'd say we've maintained par whilst lowering the age of a couple of players by 6 or 7 years. A good start but I'd say we're still a CB, a forward and a creative player away from where I'd like to see the squad.

Well if Celtic fans can use an 80s classic to pay homage to Armstrong then surely a better lyricist than I can come up with words to that 80s classic! From Modern Romance “Aye Aye Aye Moosey!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry can’t link a video or find lyrics.

Well if Celtic fans can use an 80s classic to pay homage to Armstrong then surely a better lyricist than I can come up with words to that 80s classic! From Modern Romance “Aye Aye Aye Moosey!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry can’t link a video or find lyrics.

Here you go.

God those floppy haircuts of the early 80's!

Edited by Badger

Bit confusing then, is this bloke a Norwegian Arab, or a Moroccan Viking ?

That's a song

Wanyama melody

He's a Viking, Maroccan Viking

he's Mo Elyounossi

He's a Viking, Maroccan Viking

he's Mo Elyounossi

He's mooooooooooooElyooooooounossi (instead of the howling)