Favourite Tadic memories

Bad Wolf

My favourite memory was the way he would skin a player, then skin him again, then skin him again, and then lose the ball.

Influential in the last few games to keep us up, but that aside he's largely been crap since Pelle left

Easy one for me - when he turned Ivanovic and turned him again and left him on his arse in the 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge!

me too. What season was that again (memory shot). Like to try and find that on youtube. Anyone got a link?

Favorite Tadic moment: him stepping up to take a penalty.

It's my favourite because all it every will be now is a memory.

Can't say I'll be sad to see him go. Can be great on his day, but "his days" are as pretty damn rare.

Yes he played well in some of the games at the end of the season, but how on earth he kept his place during the majority of the season, (when he was consistently woeful) is beyond me.

Saints Norwich August 2015. I was in Corfu watching the game in a bar. I got talking to a Villa fan and kept describing Tadic as a ponce. He promptly scored. The Villa fan laughed and moved on. I saw him later and had to admit that the ponce had scored a second and we won three nil!

Also when skiing in Bulgaria when Tadic scored the winner at Old Trafford and me and my boy were sat with Man Utd fans when he got the Winner!

A very frustrating player but he finally stepped up to the mark in our closing games last season. I still remember the noise when he scored against Bournemouth at St Mary’s.

Good luck to him.

I always thought of Dusan as a really good supplemental forward. His assists really helped Mane & Pelle excel here & I thought he'd struggle when they left when he had to take up the mantle himself.

I was largely correct, but my favourite memory of him will be ultimately proving me wrong by firing us on in those last few games & saving us.

I always thought of Dusan as a really good supplemental forward. His assists really helped Mane & Pelle excel here & I thought he'd struggle when they left when he had to take up the mantle himself.

I was largely correct, but my favourite memory of him will be ultimately proving me wrong by firing us on in those last few games & saving us.

Same here - he was never as effective without Pelle and Mane around him. My favourite moment was the assist he provided for Clyne in his first game v LIverpool - I remember thinking at the time he was going to a huge upgrade on Lallana.

His influential role at the end of last season in keeping us up. Those two goals against Bournemouth. We may have been relegated without them.

Would've been an absolutely amazing player if he could finish like that week in week out.

A player I'm really glad played for us. Did well more often than he did badly. The Sunderland game was a highlight and he was pretty great that season in general. Thanks for the memories Dusan and for actually leaving on good terms- makes a change from recent players!

Has to be Old Trafford winner for me, fannying about when being brought on as a sub (showed his negative petulant side there) anyway. I was at a tradeshow at Olympia London, my mate had the game on Sky Go there were hardly any customers left in the hall (anyone who has been to Olympia knows the big hall with the high domed glass roof) we just sat watching the game becoming increasingly oblivious to our surroundings, Tadic pops the ball in the net, I let out an almighty cheer which echoed off the high roof all round the hall, just about to go “oops sorry” remembering where I was, only to turn around to see just about every salesman from every stand in our near vicinity had been watching the game from behind us.

Bizarrely one of my first memories of Tadic is his first league game at Liverool. Live on TV, after the summer of lies, sales, and fan despair.

I remember him doing a cheeky back heel / flick on for Clyne to score our equaliser. I knew at that point that we were going to be okay!

I also remember his goal away at united and ridiculous ronaldo-esq celebration :lol:

Sad to seem him leaving and £10m is a steal for them.

Also fair play to Tadic, for a guy who was off anyway (and who had a world cup to look froward to), he gave it his all to keep us up at the end of the season. Certainly has a lot more class and integrity that lallana, lovren, chambers et al.

Bizarrely one of my first memories of Tadic is his first league game at Liverool. Live on TV, after the summer of lies, sales, and fan despair.

I remember him doing a cheeky back heel / flick on for Clyne to score our equaliser. I knew at that point that we were going to be okay!

I also remember his goal away at united and ridiculous ronaldo-esq celebration :lol:

Also fair play to Tadic, for a guy who was off anyway (and who had a world cup to look froward to), he gave it his all to keep us up at the end of the season. Certainly has a lot more class and integrity that lallana, lovren, chambers et al.

Hear, hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here - he was never as effective without Pelle and Mane around him. My favourite moment was the assist he provided for Clyne in his first game v LIverpool - I remember thinking at the time he was going to a huge upgrade on Lallana.

Seems a lot of people here have forgotten your first point. Had we replaced those two effectively the past couple seasons may have been different for Dusan, and us.

That assist at Anfield was superb. Proved straight away he belonged in the league.

Good post, totally agree about that back-heel at Anfield!

Great signing, really good player..from game one with the Clyne backheel assist, to the last game.

Teammates trusted him with the ball and he rarely lost possession when in control.

I think he genuinely cared too.

Kept himself fit for a very high proportion of games, so very professional attitude (Austin could learn a thing or two about physical prep of a PL footballer).

Will take some replacing IMO. Easily our best creator and also the best at combining with the full backs, an important element of our game.

Yes, inconsistent, although tended to deliver in big moments. If he did it all the time then he would never have played for us.

Will miss watching him, he has a lot of what is good about football.