Vauxhall Insignia drivers

benjii

Never noticed them as particularly angry. It’s generally the bog standard 3-series / a4’s that have a point to prove in my experience.

The worse driving I see, on a regular basis, involve German cars. Talk about entitled tw_ats.

However, without a doubt, the worst drivers are school runs mums. They're just plain dangerous regardless on make of car.

However, without a doubt, the worst drivers are school runs mums. They're just plain dangerous regardless on make of car.

The sort who buy bloody great Chelsea tractors then use them to ferry their kids no more than a mile to school.

Car generalisations love it, why do so many cnts put so much stock in what car they drive and judge others accordingly? Most are on hock anyway,

I have a nice car but nothing worse than a car snob/bore.

Probably also Top Gear bores,Hey that Clarkson and his mates were really funny with their impromptu humour last night weren’t they? Laughing at slow things and Mexicans.

Maybe I should get an Insignia? Not sure I would recognise one but assume what was previously the Cavalier. I can’t keep up.

The sort who buy bloody great Chelsea tractors then use them to ferry their kids no more than a mile to school.

That’s my pet hate, people who drive Chelsea Tractors because they think they look cool not because they actually need one. Thick ****s, the epitome of selfishness, ****ing up the environment and any poor sod they run into, just for the sake of their ego.

I used to spend a lot of time on the road in my old job, and the thing that used to bug me most was the dozy f*ckwits who don't understand how to use motorway lanes properly. In my experience it is usually women over the age of 50 - the type that lean right forward and drive with their faces about a foot away from the windscreen.

It's even worse now that a lot of the motorways have been upgraded to 4 lanes, because it just seems to confuse them even more. The amount of dinlows I see just bimbling along at 55-60 in lane 3 with no traffic in the inner lanes is ridiculous.

He lives on the Isle of Wight - 'off-roading' is a daily occurrence on the worst kept roads in the world!

Correct !

Potholes are prevalent and the road up to Ventnor golf club is definitely 'off road' so my tractor does have it's uses :)

• 3 weeks later...