Maybe.

---------------------McCarthy

------------Stephens Hoedt Bertrand-------------

Redmond----------------------------------Targett

-------------Lemina----------Hojbjerg-----------

---------------------Armstrong-------------------

----------------Long-----Austin

Possibly Hojbjerg in at RWB

Hughes said all his players will get 45 minutes so whole team change at HT. Starting XI is irrelevant and anyway Yoshi, Cedric, Bednarek and the new guy are not even there yet so we can learn nothing from any team line-up at this stage. All four of those are likely first team starters.

Be good to see Forster between the sticks again if only to improve his morale and give him a chance to fight back for his place. He has not always been a bad goalkeeper after all.

Big thumbs up for Hoedt who looks like he means business judging by the effort and determination going into his the gym work. Got a good personality too not like half the lazy mono syllabic inhabitants of our dressing room. We might have a real gem in the making here. Nothing can be judged about him under last season's appalling leadership and coaching.

Do like anyone at saints, we don`t have any world beaters, granted but you seem to hate everyone...

Yep, those that are PL standard players.

Long is a nice guy, but a PL player on c.£50k a week he is not. Same with Stephens.

Yeah, this is unwatchable, just a series of stills and jump forward every 45 secs. Was hoping to see how the new guys look, but will have to wait until later games. :(

I've given up trying to watch

Yep, those that are PL standard players.

Long is a nice guy, but a PL player on c.£50k a week he is not. Same with Stephens.

Is his pay his fault... would you turn down a good pay deal because you thought you were not worth it?..... thought not....

Is his pay his fault... would you turn down a good pay deal because you thought you were not worth it?..... thought not....

I never said it was or I would. I wish I could steal a living like them both.

All I said is that they’re both not good enough for the PL or the money they earn. That’s the club (les reeds) fault.

I’ve watched 25 mins of this game and see no reason to change that opinion either. Both need to be sold

Edited by SKD