The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Exactly. Soon people will realise RH is actually God, and it's like we have 18 new signings already. Anyone who gets Long and Redmond scoring is a genius IMO.

It's this kinda optimism (or arrogance) that cost Swansea last year.

In fact the parallels are frightening.

Carvalhal came in and over the next few games they beat Liverpool, Arsenal, Watford, Burnley and WHU.

He had the team scoring goals and everyone said he was the messiah.

Jan then comes and goes and Swansea are confident enough to release a few, loan out a few and add very little......

They then lose 7 and draw 4 of the remaining 13 and are relegated.....

Carvalhal came in and over the next few games they beat Liverpool, Arsenal, Watford, Burnley and WHU.

Jan then comes and goes and Swansea are confident enough to release a few, loan out a few and add very little......

In before MLG.

- They didn't beat Watford.

- They brought in 18M pound Ayew.

Not many parallels at all if any.

Maybe you should wait, and if we get a 18M player start saying "Swansea panicked with 18M striker, the parallels are frightening!" then?

They released four youth players, loaned out none and broke their transfer record to bring back Andre Ayew on £70k a week.

But you know, agendas and all that...

We are safe mate. Relax.

Trust the forum experts

The same experts who say that we are fine with the squad of players.

Almost like we won’t have any more suspension or Ings will stay fit for

Ore than 3 games (or even 90 mins)?

What an awful night considering Newcastle and Burnley played the Manchester clubs

Going down pal, don’t even bother thinking we are safe. It’s obvious

1) results we can’t control didn’t go our way

2)loaned out Cedric, who has gone from worlds worst RB to worlds best in a matter of days

3) we haven’t signed any old player, we need some more Carrillo’s

4) what if Redmond gets injured? Who was our boo boy six months back

5) how are we gonna score goals with Long playing?

6) Valery has gone from excellent prospect to utterly incompetent in a matter of days

7) Gao ain’t speaking to fans about beer in the concourse pal.

8) relegation confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you generally in life expect sh1t things to happen to you?

The same experts who say that we are fine with the squad of players

Might it not be an idea to judge these 'experts' at the end of the season rather than in January? Unless, of course, you have a new deck of "glad I was proven wrong" cards on order?

#callmeoldfashioned

FFS, we won the last game and haven't lost this year.

WE WON'T BE GOING DOWN, ACCEPT IT AND BE HAPPY!

Cabbage playing both sides here :lol:

Moaners moaning.

We don’t buy/loan anyone - moan moan moan...buy anyone!

We buy Carrillo and loan Caceres - moan moan..waste of money, what’s the point.

We get rid of deadwood - moan moan...will come back to bite us.

We keep deadwood - moan moan...ffs clear the deadwood, wasting wage money, taking up squad places.

Cabbage playing both sides here :lol:

Moaners moaning.

We don’t buy/loan anyone - moan moan moan...buy anyone!

We buy Carrillo and loan Caceres - moan moan..waste of money, what’s the point.

We get rid of deadwood - moan moan...will come back to bite us.

We keep deadwood - moan moan...ffs clear the deadwood, wasting wage money, taking up squad places.

Some would say it’s short termism. I prefer fickle.

If my post is in the Kindergarten, why the f*ck isn't Heisenberg's original post?

W*nker mods.

Because there’s that much sh*te posted on this forum and I have many better things to do with my life than trawling through every thread trying to find ALL of it.

Just trying to keep threads readable.

Because there’s that much sh*te posted on this forum and I have many better things to do with my life than trawling through every thread trying to find ALL of it.

Just trying to keep threads readable.

Keep up the good work. Gotta love a transfer thread where people can’t discuss transfers without it all getting moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bank the point, move on. 8 points from our last 4 (unbeaten) games.

Yes, we weren't very good and I don't think we will be particularly good in any of these upcoming games against team at our level because we lack any kind of quality to unlock obdurate defences. It is what it is. Hopefully we can still muddle our way to a few more results.

We're an extremely limited team. It's going to be an ugly scrap to stay up, sadly, but we've probably got enough to finish above three sides.

Probably.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Bang on. More or less said this in my prediction for the season. We are 16th and I predicted we will finish 16th back in August. I am confident of being proven right for the second year in a row.

Just got home. Rather surprised with some of the above comments to be honest. Thought it was a decent away performance against a really bullish side who have started to show form of late.

Other than Shane Long, who contributed very little, and got bullied everytime he got near the ball, nobody really played badly. Couldn't see the penalty incident from the away end clearly, other than there was a hand very high, but overall I thought Stephens played pretty well. The first pen shout looked stone wall, so I guess the ref decided to even things up.

Shame we lost Ings, but Redmond was once again very good, great strike for the goal. But Shane Long, even during the shooting practice he was shocking, just the way he addresses a football looks awkward and clumsy. As others have said if he'd have knocked it for the corner flag and used his pace (his one good attribute), we run the clock down along the line.

Would've probably taken a point if offered, people are probably more gutted by the manner and timing of conceding, because it really was a pretty decent away performance all things considered.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

The game was a turgid rubbish match appalling in it's lack of footballing skill. Stephens is rubbish and Long can't do football in any shape or form. Any game that Prowse is in ends up turgid. "

2 times he ran down his own wing back to his own goal like he was attacking. Why can't the T*sser go up the effing wing? Answer he can't beat a carpet.

The game was a turgid rubbish match appalling in it's lack of footballing skill. Stephens is rubbish and Long can't do football in any shape or form. Any game that Prowse is in ends up turgid. "

2 times he ran down his own wing back to his own goal like he was attacking. Why can't the T*sser go up the effing wing? Answer he can't beat a carpet.

Thanks for that Larry.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

You clearly can't appreciate or understand what's going on during a football match so why don't you please just stick to your own team rather than making idiotic and ludicrous comments that bear no resemblance to what actually happened in the game.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

0/10.

You tiresome c*nt.

Silva's in more trouble I imagine.

Possibly. Everton definitely more trigger happy with managers and Silva wasn't supported at all in January.

I said 10-12 for Everton this season, and Everton are 9th.

Leicester on other hand are top 7 squad currently languishing in 11th spot.

Fans aren't happy and by all accounts he's lost key players again.

I know Glasgow is big fan of Transfer Markt.

Their valuations:

Leicester City £301m

Glagow's Beloved Toffeemen £383m. 7th place.

Your boy is really punching below his weight.

#beloved

#toffeemen

#glasgowkiss

#ofdeath

#fraud

Possibly. Everton definitely more trigger happy with managers and Silva wasn't supported at all in January.

I said 10-12 for Everton this season, and Everton are 9th.

Leicester on other hand are top 7 squad currently languishing in 11th spot.

Fans aren't happy and by all accounts he's lost key players again.

Why would he need supporting, they spent hundreds of millions already.

Deadwood

Get rid

Predictable ridiculous response.

Ralph knows what standard he requires before players make the squad or the team. Cedric was slow getting there and didn't convince, so he's gone. JWP was missing for several games before he was ready but is now a revelation.

Bertrand will either realise what he's got to and do it, in which case he'll replace Targett (in all probability) or he will think he's above such effort, in which case he'll move on in the summer.

I think the former, as this will be the way to regaining his England place and possibly a big move.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie

Is there a way to moderate this forum so we can have one thread that's about the actual topic rather than batman trolling?

It's pathetic. The same usual suspects are allowed to ruin every thread repeating the same things and using their really sad false equivalency troll tactic over and over again.

As someone who has met him numerous times, and spent time with him at meals etc, he's not got an attitude. However, he is an intelligent, serious professional, and Managers of the like of Pell and Hughes have caused issues with his "positivity" - and it would do.

However, his actual professionalism in regards to training/playing etc has never been in question.

Looking forward to seeing him back - he's a good player and good bloke.

TBH, I think people see him "having an attitude" because he's black - same with Redmond...that's the elephant in the room here....