The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Ok fine. Have you actually askecharacter such as thisstions though? If so, what are they?

Not much of a front man for action then are you Benjii if you cant work out how to get a message through to a high profile character like this. How about trying to approach him through the club? You would think that they would have some way of getting in touch with him. As for the questions, sorry but they are a bit rubbish. If you think that something dodgy is going on this is hardly the way to go about exposing him is it? You seem to have an issue about lack of communication with the fans. We have already heard from Krueger that he is a private man and that the Board speak for him. Doesnt make him dodgy really does it? The fans on here wanted Black, Reed, Krueger and Hughes gone and they have all gone but you are still not happy. If he was dodgy wouldn't he not give a stuff about replacing under performing staff? Lander are supposed to be launching this summer. If they stump up the money does it really matter if they are not operating just yet? It seems like a good way to launch a new brand to me but if there is something rotten there hopefully you will find it.

Think about your questions and get in touch with the club about how you can reach him. You might want to think about contacting an accountant too to get some idea about how you can ask things that might help to flush out his alleged dodgy dealings.Let me know how you get on and good luck with your quest.

Look, I'm not for defending Batman for the sake of it, but even if he did work as a cook on a sub, so what? Submariner life, to me, is nothing to be sniffed at. Not sure what Soggy and AlwayswrongSFC are getting at here?

Wow, you must be popular with banter of that quality. Probably why you spend so much time on here.

Not nearly as good as your banter..... the pub must be in fits with that :lol:

But TBH, mine was not meant to be banter, more factual...

Not nearly as good as your banter..... the pub must be in fits with that :lol:

Mine definitely wasn't banter. It was satire based on your history on this site - you know, the history that makes you look like a moron every time you post.

But TBH, mine was not meant to be banter, more factual...

That's odd, because this is what I was replying to?

Just having a joke unbelievable P rick

Unfunny, an idiot, and a liar. You're a top catch fella. :lol:

QUOTE=Unbelievable Jeff;2736005]Mine definitely wasn't banter. It was satire based on your history on this site - you know, the history that makes you look like a moron every time you post. Some good irony there :lol:

That's odd, because this is what I was replying to? you certainly are

Unfunny, an idiot, and a liar. You're a top catch fella. :lol:

More proof that you are indeed a ***** but really I don't care about your thoughts about me its like your opinion... worthless :yawn:

More proof that you are indeed a ***** but really I don't care about your thoughts about me its like your opinion... worthless

No need to react just because you've been caught out - it happens so much to you I don't know why you'd actually care.

And don't worry, It's not an opinion mate!

• 2 weeks later...
But they aren’t trying to play football. They are playing football. You don’t have to watch it, you can spend your time brushing up on your homophobic jokes.

You must be happy that your mate Stephen Yaxley Lennon exposed himself as a cûntish, little sucker puncher?

Don't get me wrong, I like girls and I like football.

I also like elephants. Interesting animals. Wouldn't watch them on the TV trying to play football though.

Nelly in nets would be better than than the keepers in chick football. They’re ****ing woeful, and they tend to be the biggest *****rs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I think we could probably drag this out for another few weeks.... In true SFC style.

I suspect that since we buckle and sell players ASAP + normally on the cheap side we gasp in pure shock when other clubs name a price and actually stick to it.

We will learn eventually

I thought you blamed Les for all this?

Really you just hate the club whatever and whoever is in power...

I think we could probably drag this out for another few weeks.... In true SFC style.

I suspect that since we buckle and sell players ASAP + normally on the cheap side we gasp in pure shock when other clubs name a price and actually stick to it.

We will learn eventually

Wtf is this.

Get rid off him and play one of our own. FFS. Don’t care if one of our own has the same ability as Oscar Pistorius working out where his missus is, just play them. One of our facking own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

??? Are you Ok?

Get rid off him and play one of our own. FFS. Don’t care if one of our own has the same ability as Oscar Pistorius working out where his missus is, just play them. One of our facking own.

dce28c23047d32ebb16a771526f6ed4fc969c152028f68919770608ac6ea02c2.jpg

Wrong

He claims to be "semi retired"

If he is semi retired then he has clients and still requires an FA license to operate... and he does not have one!

Is his twitter username his real name?

Are you annoyed because despite your hardest efforts to get into the club, a random bloke on twitter has more info than yourself?

Is his twitter username his real name?

Are you annoyed because despite your hardest efforts to get into the club, a random bloke on twitter has more info than yourself?

The random bloke on twitter has the same amount of information as all of us. Absolutely fck all

Same guy who is supposedly a fountain of knowledge claimed that Butland to Villa was a done deal a week ago, and has been stringing out a so-called agreed deal between Saints and Brum for Adams..

And people still believe accounts like this :lol::lol:

If he is semi retired and doesn't have clients then it's also true that he is retired with no clients but he said he has clients and his license is valid for 2 more years according to the FA but he is not semi retired as his clients have not yet signed deals with him for the upcoming year but his semi retired status means they cannot yet do so whilst he is not fully retired he'll be working part time on deals with his clients as he has said he is not retired his clients are still on his books and the FA have made it clear he is not currently licensed for this kind of work as his clients aren't yet fully signed on once he is fully retired his clients will move onto different agents but at the moment he is still semi retired and has clients which he is currently working with as part of his agency which the FA have confirmed as not to be fully legitimate anyway so this guy is probably legit and knows more than MLG although it's not yet clear if this guy has clients or not as the clients have claimed him to be part time and not full time.

So let's just wait and see but seems this guy is the real deal according to most sources.

If he is semi retired and doesn't have clients then it's also true that he is retired with no clients but he said he has clients and his license is valid for 2 more years according to the FA but he is not semi retired as his clients have not yet signed deals with him for the upcoming year but his semi retired status means they cannot yet do so whilst he is not fully retired he'll be working part time on deals with his clients as he has said he is not retired his clients are still on his books and the FA have made it clear he is not currently licensed for this kind of work as his clients aren't yet fully signed on once he is fully retired his clients will move onto different agents but at the moment he is still semi retired and has clients which he is currently working with as part of his agency which the FA have confirmed as not to be fully legitimate anyway so this guy is probably legit and knows more than MLG although it's not yet clear if this guy has clients or not as the clients have claimed him to be part time and not full time.

So let's just wait and see but seems this guy is the real deal according to most sources.

Worrying.

Shows how far and how quick our clubs appeal has dropped when I had to think that if Burnleys interest was genuine would we have still have got him? I'm 55/45 that we still have more pull than Burnley! Surely?

Everton - sadly we would have no chance.

Hopefully Ralph helps improve things on the pitch + the clubs image off it too. Big job ahead

That s not like you to put a negative slant on something that is welcomed by most people as a bit of good news.

Anyone would think that you aren't a real Saints fan .

Call me super negative but I think djenepo may be more a one for the future who comes on as a sub. He has been dropped to the bench in a pretty low quality Mali side. I don't think he's a bad signing but I don't see him starting straight away. I think a front 4222 with bowen redmond ings and Adams could be very exciting, with JWP Armstrong and djenepo competing for places.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

And it begins.....

Rarely have I read such smug bullsh*t from such a smug c**t.

France with their 32 hour working week! Lazy garlic munchers, Homer Simpson would look like a grafter there.

1. France has a legal 35 hour week, so before trying to denigrate a country get your facts right.

2. Not everyone in France work those amount of hours. You have 'cadres' in companies who don't count their hours and work like effin clocks. When you have work, you have work and you do it if you are a motivated employee until it is finished and deadlines are met.

So 50-60 hours a week is in general the norm in the company I work for. So again, do your research before spoutting out b ull s hit on a country you know nothing about.

I've had the priviledge of working in both and know the difference.

You wanted to go down that road and I have just given you a clear answer.

Presumably you're also fine with players trying every dirty trick in the book to force a move when they feel the club they are currently contracted to doesn't meet their ambitions?

There is encouraging a man to move because he is not contributing or harming the "atmosphere", which is fine, maybe pay him off or something, and then there is bullying and "making his life a living hell". No one is arguing its a good situation, the reason we all think you are a first class w@nker is because you think that the situation warrants tormenting a mentally ill man. What if he killed himself? You be the guy to look his family in the eye and say "sorry guys, but he was earning a lot of money from a team I like and making the other players a bit sad". A mans life, happiness, and well-being come before football, it's just a game. Sort your priorities out.

In what world do you guys living? Coocoo land?

The world of football is a business, full of people who look after their own interests whether it is clubs, players or agents.

Most players will try and force moves to further their careers or if they want to move clubs when they can't come to an agreement with their current club. It is a fact of life, deal with it, this is modern football for you. The sooner you accept it the better. Neymar is the latest of numerous examples over the years. Is it humanly ethical to do this? Probably not, but that s how football works now.

Likewise, agents are so sneaky and will try very hard to get a commission, often without thinking of their client's best interest in a move or trying to suck out as much money from their current club to sign a new contract. Destabilising clubs are the norm by feading articles to the media, it is all part of a mafia where agents have their journo contact and pay them money to leak a story or invent false facts.

Oh but this shouldn't work like this, as you are stressing players or directors at the club over this, this shouldn't happen etc... This is how the business works!

And now to the subject of clubs... Do you think in your utopia world that clubs are that innocent? This is million dollar companies we are talking about, when an asset becomes a liability, is the highest paid player at the club, hasn't contributed for over a year and a half to the club, clubs have leaked stories in a past over these types of players to get rid of them and for fans to turn on them in order for them to move on, it is called encouring a player to the exit door!

Again you think that I am a first class t osser for suggesting these types of things but this is how it works so stop living in dreamland. They don't talk about it because they would get into trouble if it was out in the open and like someone rightly said they would get sued but I can guarentee you that this has already hapenned and will happen again.

And finally, nobody knows Forster's mental condition and you act as experts of mental illnesses who think they know the whole picture when you don't even have the clue (I don't have the pretention of saying I know all about it either).

1. France has a legal 35 hour week, so before trying to denigrate a country get your facts right.

2. Not everyone in France work those amount of hours. You have 'cadres' in companies who don't count their hours and work like effin clocks. When you have work, you have work and you do it if you are a motivated employee until it is finished and deadlines are met.

So 50-60 hours a week is in general the norm in the company I work for. So again, do your research before spoutting out b ull s hit on a country you know nothing about.

I've had the priviledge of working in both and know the difference.

You wanted to go down that road and I have just given you a clear answer.

In what world do you guys living? Coocoo land?

The world of football is a business, full of people who look after their own interests whether it is clubs, players or agents.

Most players will try and force moves to further their careers or if they want to move clubs when they can't come to an agreement with their current club. It is a fact of life, deal with it, this is modern football for you. The sooner you accept it the better. Neymar is the latest of numerous examples over the years. Is it humanly ethical to do this? Probably not, but that s how football works now.

Likewise, agents are so sneaky and will try very hard to get a commission, often without thinking of their client's best interest in a move or trying to suck out as much money from their current club to sign a new contract. Destabilising clubs are the norm by feading articles to the media, it is all part of a mafia where agents have their journo contact and pay them money to leak a story or invent false facts.

Oh but this shouldn't work like this, as you are stressing players or directors at the club over this, this shouldn't happen etc... This is how the business works!

And now to the subject of clubs... Do you think in your utopia world that clubs are that innocent? This is million dollar companies we are talking about, when an asset becomes a liability, is the highest paid player at the club, hasn't contributed for over a year and a half to the club, clubs have leaked stories in a past over these types of players to get rid of them and for fans to turn on them in order for them to move on, it is called encouring a player to the exit door!

Again you think that I am a first class t osser for suggesting these types of things but this is how it works so stop living in dreamland. They don't talk about it because they would get into trouble if it was out in the open and like someone rightly said they would get sued but I can guarentee you that this has already hapenned and will happen again.

And finally, nobody knows Forster's mental condition and you act as experts of mental illnesses who think they know the whole picture when you don't even have the clue (I don't have the pretention of saying I know all about it either).

Mate, you're dominating a footy thread with all sorts of nonsense. Putting aside a ridiculous French / English work attitude debate and people's knowledge or lack thereof re mental health, no reasonable human being thinks its OK to hound another human being out of a job for which he has a contract. His obligation/job is to turn up to training, stay fit and be available to play if selected and he's seemingly doing it.

Out of interest, how successful do you think clubs are at forcing out high wage earners with cast-iron contracts? There's a very long list of overpaid players who've collected millions while seeing out contracts despite never being picked, yet I'm struggling to think of someone who was on a massive wage who ended up leaving to their obvious financial detriment.

Draws a lot of fouls and wins free kicks as his pace looks frightening

But on the ball looks a little confused, if not direct. A few poor passes in there too.

Definite potential but looks v.raw

I guess we wouldn't get a sniff if he was more advanced.

What a surprise. Heisenberg being negative about one of our players.

What a surprise. Heisenberg being negative about one of our players.

I read his post and thought it was unusually balanced and sensible. It's correct that Djenepo "Draws a lot of fouls and wins free kicks as his pace looks frightening". His comment "on the ball looks a little confused, if not direct. A few poor passes in there too" is an accurate assessment of the player, as is "Definite potential but looks v.raw".

Loads of clubs are in for him.

I hope we don’t bottle it and sell him on the cheap.

If Targett s transfer is an example, we should be at least demanding 30 million for Lemina.

Maybe he has some mental health issues, do you have any thoughts on that?

Losing money on him with 3 years left on his contract would be idiotic. Moreover, to all the people claiming he has a bad attitude and spends too much time on instagram, it's funny that it's only ever the likes of Pogba, Sterling and Lemina who get criticised for this, when pretty much every professional footballer under the age of 30 has more or less the same flashy, hedonistic lifestyle. Wonder what the common factor is between them?