Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kindergarten Thread

Default The Kindergarten Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    This is spot on
    At some point in the season Iím going to copy that post you quoted almost word for work (just change teams and players names)

Watching you lose your shyt with rage will be funny and highlight your hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    At some point in the season I’m going to copy that post you quoted almost word for work (just change teams and players names)

Watching you lose your shyt with rage will be funny and highlight your hypocrisy.
    Crack on boy, your view is virtually worthless as it is laughable wrong virtually every time
    Remember your hypocrisy regarding Pelle?

Bell

Default The World Cup Thread

Crack on boy, your view is virtually worthless as it is laughable wrong virtually every time
    Remember your hypocrisy regarding Pelle?

Bell
    Remember more recently my views on Puel and early thoughts on Pellegrino.?

Canít be right all the time

It's nice to see that pointless clown Les Reed is no longer allowed to foist his pathetic presence into signing photos of new players.
    Long may he degenerate into the pointless tosser role he now seems to occupy. Take Ploddy and old man Davis with you.
    Got that one in. Apparently no-one is allowed to critizie Reed on TUI. Banned tout suite.
    Hope Sims and Hesketh get a new chance above the two tossers mentioned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saint michael View Post
    I have to say that it was good listening to Glen Hoddle on the tactics and what England need to do to develop further. It still feels like he has a lot to offer as a coach / manager.
    Indeed. What were the vocal minority thinking in 2004?

Care to enlighten us as to who these will be.. ITK ?
    No??

Thought not, just bluster again then?

Quote Originally Posted by suewhistle View Post
    Cheers. Near Madonna di Campiglio where some of you might have skied. Most Italian teams seem to do summer camps in the mountains to avoid the heat and humidity of the plain. Good for the lungs too, from personal experience!
    Interesting Sue, Iíve never skied there but Iím guessing you have. Sound like a great place! You seem to be quite knowledgable about Italy, as you said itís from personal experience would I be right in thinking you lived there for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Interesting Sue, I’ve never skied there but I’m guessing you have. Sound like a great place! You seem to be quite knowledgable about Italy, as you said it’s from personal experience would I be right in thinking you lived there for a while?
    I like your little act when you are cutting some big internet ego down to size, not so much when you pick on people like Sue, she seems like a perfectly nice lady with reasonable posts.

Dear Fan the Flames, please don't quote the ****. (See I'm not always nice.) Why he feels he has to make the effort to follow me around, specifically post on my threads and be an online bully I've no idea, but it's a bit sad. It obviously gives him some satisfaction and he appears to have time to waste. So yeah, just for his benefit, since he's obviously so interested, I have skied there. Did you know most of the itinerant knife grinders you see in London and around Europe come from the local valleys?

Dear Fan the Flames, please don't quote the ****. (See I'm not always nice.) Why he feels he has to make the effort to follow me around, specifically post on my threads and be an online bully I've no idea, but it's a bit sad. It obviously gives him some satisfaction and he appears to have time to waste. So yeah, just for his benefit, since he's obviously so interested, I have skied there. Did you know most of the itinerant knife grinders you see in London and around Europe come from the local valleys?
    Sue, in the thirty odd years I’ve lived in London I’ve never come across an itinerant knife grinder, of any nationality, though goodness knows there are plenty of knives around. I thought they went the way of gas lighters and town criers.

2 of your last 4 posts have been foul mouthed volleys of abuse because people have said things you donít like on an Internet forum. This and Calling GCS a fat c*** because he said he wasnít interested in womenís football. If you think the problem is everyone else it probably isnít.

Sue you have a stalker...

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Ohh get her. Heaven forbid that topics evolve. Just to update you, we haven't been linked with anyone of note.
    I've got this vision of what you're like in real life......

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Garrett View Post
    I've got this vision of what you're like in real life......
    Erm good for you. I'm sure we all do that from time to time. Invariably turns out to be wrong though...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    our window, 6/10 so far,
    Well there you go. The expert has spoken.

WTF is this place?

Serious question for heisenberg, alpine all others that are grouped with them. It is obvious you donít get enjoyment out of supporting saints so why bother?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Charlielaw View Post
    Serious question for heisenberg, alpine all others that are grouped with them. It is obvious you donít get enjoyment out of supporting saints so why bother
    Take out your frustrations elsewhere

Serious question for heisenberg, alpine all others that are grouped with them. It is obvious you don’t get enjoyment out of supporting saints so why bother?!?!?!
    Should all passionate Saints fans just give up?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Should all passionate Saints fans just give up?
    Passion?!?! Jeremy Corbyn has more passion for a certain religion than you do about Saints....!

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Serious question for heisenberg, alpine all others that are grouped with them. It is obvious you donít get enjoyment out of supporting saints so why bother?!?!?!

They don't support saints in any meaningful way they just come on here and fish for bites..

Passion?!?! Jeremy Corbyn has more passion for a certain religion than you do about Saints....!

Who are YOU? A new poster and already slagging off long term fans who have supported the club for years. Try adding something rather than just criticising others, we have enough of those people already.

We have something like 50m in equity already locked up in players out on loan (almost certainly still being paid by us) that are so mediocre no-one will buy them

We have a squad half made up of mediocrity being paid a fortune that we will never shift.

We flogged one of our few remaining creative players this summer. The jury is out if we have replaced him. Maybe the sheer mediocrity of the squad will drag El-Whathisname down. Maybe it did that to Boufal.

We are being killed by the lack of ambition the club decided upon a couple of seasons ago.

A long, hard season beckons and only tw*ts like Cabbage-Face dont see it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine_saint View Post
    We have something like 50m in equity already locked up in players out on loan (almost certainly still being paid by us) that are so mediocre no-one will buy them

We have a squad half made up of mediocrity being paid a fortune that we will never shift.

We flogged one of our few remaining creative players this summer. The jury is out if we have replaced him. Maybe the sheer mediocrity of the squad will drag El-Whathisname down. Maybe it did that to Boufal.

We are being killed by the lack of ambition the club decided upon a couple of seasons ago.

I see a long hard season, I see a mid table finish, i see a average premiership side. Thatís what I see, you dribbling ****spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine_saint View Post

"El-Whathisname".

Stay classy, Alps.

29. Default

Looking forward to the match thread
    I think the wrist-slitters should take this season off. The others are just trolls and should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    I think the wrist-slitters should take this season off. The others are just trolls and should be banned.
    Why should they take the season off ? Scared they might be right ?

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    you must be a lefty with that " nobody can have an opinion unless it's the same as mine" attitude.

If we can keep it to a 2-0 loss that would be a superb result, if we concede three or more then confidence will be totally shot.

Put in a decent performance, work hard, and lose by only two goals and we'll all come away happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Based on the comments from those that went (that I met since Saturday), I’m going for 0-1 or 0-2, sadly.
    Yeh absolutely. Got to keep it to below 0-3 to have much confidence going forward. A slim defeat will be a good result based on how we've been playing lately and the signings we've made. With a lot of luck we might scrape a draw, fingers crossed.

I used to enjoy deadline day to be honest.

Sky have killed it for me though, can't bring myself to watch that. ''Sky sources understand''. ''We understand'' ''My sources are telling me''

Seriously, i wish they'd tone it down. Trying to make news out of no news.

Agreed. Use to be a bit of fun, now Sky have sucked the life out of it. Bit like the Premier League really. I can’t stand all the nonsense from the plastics on Twitter/BBC/Sky either, or the stupid polls asking whether Chelsea’s new £75million GK is worth it

On Saints, we still haven’t replaced Pelle and we sure as hell won’t today either. Exciting stuff lies ahead.

If we dont bring in a forward good enough to immediately start, can see another panic buy in January.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Clarke View Post
    I used to enjoy deadline day to be honest.

Sky have killed it for me though, can't bring myself to watch that. ''Sky sources understand''. ''We understand'' ''My sources are telling me''

Seriously, i wish they'd tone it down. Trying to make news out of no news.
    Jim White is fuking annoying.
    He is on TalkSport now too. Hideous presenter

Quote Originally Posted by SNSUN View Post
    No more ins, no more outs then? OK.

Pros:
    Gunn > Forster
    Vestergaard > Not having a 5th centre back
    Armstrong appears to be a decent addition that could add goals from midfield
    We don't start the season with Pellegrino
    Gallagher as 4th choice striker offers us something different to Carillo.
    We have at least managed to loan out Boufal, Clasie and Carillo to get some wages paid.

Cons:
    Lost Tadic and have to hope Elyounoussi is as good if not better.
    Forster is still on the books, and have one or two fringe players that perhaps could have been loaned out or sold. (Could still happen of course)
    Defence still looks shaky and we have to hope they improve.
    No striker signed (although Gallagher as an additional 4th choice IMO strengthens the position in lieu of Carillo, but we should still have signed an experienced, goal-scoring striker)
    Lack creativity and pace in the attacking midfield positions due to a lack of strength in depth.

Overall I think we are stronger this season than we were last season, but whether we have kept up with other teams I don't know. As for other teams around us, West Ham have been splashing the cash to reach the next level and have done some decent business, Wolves and Fulham already add tougher teams to the league than last season and Fulham have had an excellent window. I'd like to think our youngsters like Reed, Gallagher, Sims, Stephens, Targett (if he's still here), McQueen and Hesketh (whichever of those don't go out on loan) step it up this year now they have a bit more experience, but I'm not going to hold my breath. (Although I'd like to see Gallagher more than the others given some chances to show what he can do.)

I'd like some late drama though, Targett and Forster out, Alcacer or Welbeck in, something like that, but it doesn't look like it's happening. As the window stands it gets a 6/10 - needed more attacking talent and the purse strings loosened. Mid-table finish if we are lucky.
    We can't be stronger than last season without Tadic.

Quote Originally Posted by eelpie View Post
    Alot are assuming that the news guys will make an instant and positive impact.

Like they expected Gaston, Boufal, Carrillo ect ect to.

Are you going to write off Elyounoussi and Armstrong already then before the season starts? One creative player out, two hopefully creative players in... gives us one more than last season. Let's see how they do before claiming disaster!

We can, on the basis that his form for most of last season was utter turd.

Alot are assuming that the news guys will make an instant and positive impact.
    And some are doing the opposite and writing them off before they have played a league game!

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Surely that depends on how Mo works out?

Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere

We will finish 12th. Fact. Lump on.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Are you going to write off Elyounoussi and Armstrong already then before the season starts? One creative player out, two hopefully creative players in... gives us one more than last season. Let's see how they do before claiming disaster!
    We have the same number because Boufal has gone on loan.

And some are doing the opposite and writing them off before they have played a league game!
    Whose done that? Not seen anyone writing them off?

47. Default

Boufal + Tadic = 2

Whose done that? Not seen anyone writing them off?
    What about this...?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenridge View Post
    Boufal + Tadic = 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSFC View Post
    We have the same number because Boufal has gone on loan.
    Boufal ended up not being particularly creative!

Where as Tadic is our 2nd biggest PL assist maker behind Le Tissier.

What about this...?
    That's not writing anyone off and you know it.

That's simply respecting and acknowledging that we sold (cheaply BTW) our biggest creator from the past 4 seasons.

Tadic has one of the best assist records in the Premier league last few seasons. You don't replace that easily