The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1000m

Shall I go on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record there's 3 Caucasion, Mongoloid and Negroid whatever anyone one else trys to tell you is an Ethnoreligious group not a race ! Racism gets thrown about so often by people with no idea of the understanding of what race even means !

Ok tell me how many races there are ?

If you think the answer is 4, you are wrong.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=YMUola6pDnkC&pg=PT1217&dq=race+social+construction&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=race%20social%20construction&f=false

"A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society.[1] First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century the term race began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct, that is, a symbolic identity created to establish some cultural meaning. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race is not an inherent physical or biological quality."

Even 8 wins seems unlikely from this group of losers.

Recent form has us winning 1 every 9.4 games.

So 8 wins every 75 games.

This current lot are utter pathetic

#legacyofles

Well the "support" from you two losers is to be commended.............. Sorry I meant condemned

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good in training does not make you good in games.

The guy has never had any command of his area, something Alex MC does very well, coming out for crosses etc...

Gunn have not seen him collect any crosses as of yet but is very quick off his area something Forster never did either.

One thing Frazer was good at was shot stopping, that was at the time one of his qualities. However since he's had an injury, has never been able to stop any low shots.

His goalkeeping as a whole also became very nervy.

Depression or not, none of these qualities I have mentionned above will suddenly appear in his game out of the blue.

The guy is a sub standard goalkeeper who was above average before his injury.

Game has evolved over the last few years and unfortunatly he posesses none of the qualities required to be a good top flight keeper.

Yep **** keeper after his injury was it 10 clean sheets in a row pleb

Moderators .. I find the comment above of Stevy777 completely unacceptable .. what ever the process please could you remove it. There is no place for such ignorance.

What ever goes on in your life, I think you need to calm down a tad.

Borderline sexist mate. Try to be fair minded. What about excitable morons like Wright and Dixon?

Snowflake. Nothing sexist about it. He didn’t like her style. He referred to her as ‘she’ because it was woman in the same way he would have said ‘he’ if it was a man. HTH.

Snowflake. Nothing sexist about it. He didn’t like her style. He referred to her as ‘she’ because it was woman in the same way he would have said ‘he’ if it was a man. HTH.
But won't "he" or "she" upset those who are gender-neutral or transitioning or identifying as something different......or something along those lines?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I really don’t wonder this. I just air my views and as normal on here if they don’t sit with the happy clapper bs, you get called a troll.

I’m really sorry I don’t rate players like JWp, Targett, Sam G, and other youth graduates. I know it upsets people that there might be a slim chance they might not be good enough, but there is no reason to call someone a “troll” in this case.

But you keep believing that JWP will suddenly morph into Pirlo, Targett into Marcelo etc etc. Utter mes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where exactly have I said anything of the sort?

Nothing to do with you having a 'differing' opinion, you are purely and simply, a troll.

An Internet troll is a member of an online social community who deliberately tries to disrupt, attack, offend or generally cause trouble within the community by posting certain comments, photos, videos, GIFs or some other form of online content.

He`s not alone though is he? We have one renown for it (we all know who it is) but he carries on regardless

We'll get to face a new manager.

If he loses to us he could be walking. He's bookies favorite for the next manager to get the chop (13/8)

His record against the bottom clubs is very poor

Failed against...

Cardiff (H)

Palace (A)

Fulham (A)

Brighton (A)

West Ham (H)

Burnley (H)

And been heavily beaten by teams around them - AFCB (A) and Everton (H)

Knocked out of the league cup by a Man City B team and now today's hilarious FA cup performance and exit.

Leicester fans (large majority) seem to absolutely hate him too.

If we get something he could be walking again. That would be him finished in the EPL after 2 failures

If he loses to us he could be walking. He's bookies favorite for the next manager to get the chop (13/8)

His record against the bottom clubs is very poor

Failed against...

Cardiff (H)

Palace (A)

Fulham (A)

Brighton (A)

West Ham (H)

Burnley (H)

And been heavily beaten by teams around them - AFCB (A) and Everton (H)

Knocked out of the league cup by a Man City B team and now today's hilarious FA cup performance and exit.

Leicester fans (large majority) seem to absolutely hate him too.

If we get something he could be walking again. That would be him finished in the EPL after 2 failures

#obssessed

Jobs for the boys. Bet he's not doing it for free either.

What possible value can this be to the club?

Amazing that we have enough money for this find of extravagance but none for new players?

Is this to appease fans when we reach Day 31 of the transfer window having sold three or four of our only valuable assets but failing to recruit even one new player.

Sounds like an unnecessary distraction to me at a time when all our effort should be spent on staying in the Division.

Amazing that we have enough money for this find of extravagance but none for new players?

Is this to appease fans when we reach Day 31 of the transfer window having sold three or four of our only valuable assets but failing to recruit even one new player.

Sounds like an unnecessary distraction to me at a time when all our effort should be spent on staying in the Division.

Jesus wept.

Are you soft in the head?