The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

I would be laughing about their tonking tonight if I wasn’t so angry that clearly they are in disarray big time, and we couldn’t even get a point against them when they were down to ten men for almost an hour!!

We need to focus on the important things.... Crowd noise.

#Priorities

We need to focus on the important things.... Crowd noise.

#Priorities

Born Again, are you going on Sunday? Happy to treat you to a 14-piece party bucket from KFC if it helps tip the scales (no pun intended). St Mary’s desperately needs some of your new-found passion pal.

• 2 weeks later...
I read how appreciated Bednarek is in this forum. But all goals from Chelsea happened on his side.

Thats JWP Hoj and OR fault. Did you not know its the job of the mids to defend, create all the chances,.score.all the goals, and do all the leg work. And be goalkeepers all at the same time. While not droping below i am guessing 92% passing acc as Hoj was rubbish for getting 91.9% all the passes they make have to go forwards and if they pass more than once with out creating a goal they r sh!t, Redders long, and the defenders and goalkeeper just make the numbers up,.if you make 8 passes mostly backwards and sideways ( like Redders) lose posession 20 times fail to make 7 of the 15 passes you attempted, your amazing. The views of Saints web

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats JWP Hoj and OR fault. Did you not know its the job of the mids to defend, create all the chances,.score.all the goals, and do all the leg work. And be goalkeepers all at the same time. While not droping below i am guessing 92% passing acc as Hoj was rubbish for getting 91.9% all the passes they make have to go forwards and if they pass more than once with out creating a goal they r sh!t, Redders long, and the defenders and goalkeeper just make the numbers up,.if you make 8 passes mostly backwards and sideways ( like Redders) lose posession 20 times fail to make 7 of the 15 passes you attempted, your amazing. The views of Saints web

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You OK pal?

• 3 weeks later...
I assume the majority of jwps creativity stats are based on setpieces.. you really think he’s more likely to open up a defence or produce a piece of game changing magic then boufal?

Take his set pieces off him and he is still top? So what is your point? Or did you not know that? Ouch.... Magic is best left to magicians, i want to watch football when attending a football game. Maybe you should go watch some penn and teller instead if you want to see magic?

Ive seen JWP split defenders open with simple cross, ive seen JWP score a goal with 1 single touch, so yes he can produce a game changing moments, i remember quite a few last season that won us alot of points while we barely survived relegation while he didnt feature in most of the seasons games and still finish joint top league goal scorer and 2 nd most creative player with less than half the mins ppl above him got.... But lets just pick on him n ignor Hoj who is by far the worst performing mid in the league.

Take his set pieces off him and he is still top? So what is your point? Or did you not know that? Ouch.... Magic is best left to magicians, i want to watch football when attending a football game. Maybe you should go watch some penn and teller instead if you want to see magic?

Ive seen JWP split defenders open with simple cross, ive seen JWP score a goal with 1 single touch, so yes he can produce a game changing moments, i remember quite a few last season that won us alot of points while we barely survived relegation while he didnt feature in most of the seasons games and still finish joint top league goal scorer and 2 nd most creative player with less than half the mins ppl above him got.... But lets just pick on him n ignor Hoj who is by far the worst performing mid in the league.

And this is pure fiction.....isn't it?

And this is pure fiction.....isn't it?

• 1 month later...
Nothing has given me more confidence in Adam's ability than this.

He'll come good.

He definitely will, just not in the Premier League. But just because he's not a good player doesn't mean he deserves all the abuse he's getting. Support the lad for f**ks sake. Ok so he's a dreadful striker at this level but he's still a human being and none of us would enjoy being abused either.

He definitely will, just not in the Premier League. But just because he's not a good player doesn't mean he deserves all the abuse he's getting. Support the lad for f**ks sake. Ok so he's a dreadful striker at this level but he's still a human being and none of us would enjoy being abused either.

I’ve not heard him get abuse at games? Terrible if so.

What abuse?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Why did this get deleted, other than embarrassment:

That makes no sense. Sarrs isn't a thing.

It's SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome)> END QUOTE

Sarr (54'minutes, 60'minutes)

HTH

Have you been angry about that all night? :lol:

Was clearly too subtle for you or you don't read MLGs responses on here.

Have you been angry about that all night? :lol:

Was clearly too subtle for you or you don't read MLGs responses on here.

No we've been laughing our arses off! If not embarrassed at your own stupidity, why did you delete your "subtle" post? Lol!

I'm looking forward to the "demand transfers crusade"

Led by the non game attending troll from Glasgow and his " I'm so superior" sidekick the Turkish gobshi te

Its gonna be fun

As I told you my view is superior to yours, because you don’t have one.

I can see this happening if there’s a sudden surge in cases in the UK , they want to limit people travelling and limit large gatherings to stop the spread so football matches an obvious candidate, will be surreal if it happens but games go ahead behind closed doors, would be interesting to see if clubs would reimburse season ticket holders.

Saints wouldn't. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if they tried to make a bit of money out of it. Saints branded face masks and hand sanitisers, Coronavirus just aint saintly car stickers, keep your hands infection free by buying Saints branded, disposable, single use foam hands for use whilst you watch the match at home, that sort of thing.

Saints wouldn't. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if they tried to make a bit of money out of it. Saints branded face masks and hand sanitisers, Coronavirus just aint saintly car stickers, keep your hands infection free by buying Saints branded, disposable, single use foam hands for use whilst you watch the match at home, that sort of thing.

:lol:

My bet is we’ll use that as an excuse to not sign anyone in the summer. ‘The risk was too high combined with the fact we feel like we have a squad good enough to compete with the very best’.

Most of our lot will lap it up, claiming there is no value in the summer market and that we can put it towards a massive January war chest.

:lol:

My bet is we’ll use that as an excuse to not sign anyone in the summer. ‘The risk was too high combined with the fact we feel like we have a squad good enough to compete with the very best’.

Most of our lot will lap it up, claiming there is no value in the summer market and that we can put it towards a massive January war chest.

Well when players can’t travel to view our first class training ground, along with the restricted travel meaning a smaller pool of players leading to prices going up there is no value in the summer window so makes no sense to sign players. Of course that won’t stop us selling a few players but we have sustainable model to maintain And these are only players we wanted shot of anyway clogging up the wage bill. In any case we have a number of good young players suddenly now ready step up so we are well covered everywhere. It makes sense to save our cash for a bigger war chest in January.

While they stand idly by allowing duplicate threads.

Await the next one ‘Coronaviris what’s it mean for Saints?’

Are all the old buggers giving Saturday a miss?

They let people use posters real names on here despite it being a breach of forum rules. They allow individuals to follow posters around just posting wnout them.but make a light hearted about how saints could make a bit of cash out of it and they all get deleted. Proper wierd.

They let people use posters real names on here despite it being a breach of forum rules. They allow individuals to follow posters around just posting wnout them.but make a light hearted about how saints could make a bit of cash out of it and they all get deleted. Proper wierd.

Apparently a post saying that the club might (probably will) use this as an excuse to not sign anyone was also deemed deletable.

Even a very reasonable post suggesting that cancelling the league, would be good for us as it’ll help us survive relegation got binned.

Liverpool’s version of SKD is probably predicting they’ll lose their remaining games and get “dragged back in”.

Be interesting to see if the Mods let this one slide after deleting mine and Turkish’s posts :suspicious:

Liverpool’s version of SKD is probably predicting they’ll lose their remaining games and get “dragged back in”.

I’m sure if the gap closes to 2 wins, like ours, then they’ll start to panic....

Do we know who is moving them? Lighthouse doesn’t seem the sort to be overly bothered. I mean we all expect to be reading a load of boll ocks on Saintsweb on a daily basis so seems a lot of effort

Do we know who is moving them? Lighthouse doesn’t seem the sort to be overly bothered. I mean we all expect to be reading a load of boll ocks on Saintsweb on a daily basis so seems a lot of effort

My money is on Jimmy D. He loves the power of being a mod, usually the one to lock threads and dish out infraction points. He infracted me once because for and I quote “stamping on peoples dreams” when I said we weren’t on an unstoppable march to the champions league, in our league one days! Then he infracted me again shortly after for calling him a prat or something after locking a thread, he PMd me with another 3 points saying “now you’ve decided it’s a good idea to insult me”

He loves the job, I bet he’s probably also a special PC or a governor at his kids school.

Have you not grasped it yet you din, they are moving and deleting yours because you post such utter crap...:thumbup:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Form a view of your own Always.

Have you not grasped it yet you din, they are moving and deleting yours because you post such utter crap...:thumbup:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Form a view of your own Always.

I do have an opinion its in my quoted post